Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,395 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

If Bola Tinubu Doesn't Take Time He Will Die Like A Goat - H.R.M Augustine Bola. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Bola Tinubu Doesn't Take Time He Will Die Like A Goat - H.R.M Augustine Bola. (3412 Views)

Mr Jollof: Tinubu Doesn't Need South-East And South-South Votes To Win / Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) / It Doesn't Take Decades To Fight Corruption, Rwandan President Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Bola Tinubu Doesn't Take Time He Will Die Like A Goat - H.R.M Augustine Bola. by RisenJoe(m): 9:57am On May 17, 2021
grin angry grin
Re: If Bola Tinubu Doesn't Take Time He Will Die Like A Goat - H.R.M Augustine Bola. by mbaise1000: 10:33am On May 17, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Exponential101:
Is your brain dead you can even hear the producer of the clip with his cursed igbo accent. If you do not have solid prove the creator is not Igbo pls your father should shut his foolish Igbo bigoted cursed mouth.

Your comment here shows and proves the type of thing you are, no need making any comments, its clear that you are incapable of reasonably presenting your warped opinion, sinse you didn't present any no need telling you that you are among the group of things I believe are not entitled to their opinion, so ypu are even worse thsn those that are not entitled to their opinions, which are mad people. Fools, imbeciles and dead people
Re: If Bola Tinubu Doesn't Take Time He Will Die Like A Goat - H.R.M Augustine Bola. by mbaise1000: 10:50am On May 17, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Olatomiwami:

You and your Igbos miscreants should b asking yourselves that question, y is any thread on Igbo should b attributed to Yoruba? U will b shouting afonja or Yoruba Muslims up and down like a deranged person.
You are loudly incoherent, only fools and imbeciles are the ones always turning to ethnicity and tribe seeking for support from fellow little minds instead of coming out with any argument if they have any, what have IPOB got to do with this topic or did, I mention IPOB anywhere in my comment and like I asked and you have stupidly proved as usual, how can it be only IPOB members that don't agree with the evil going on in your shit hole or was it IPOB that described your place as a shit hole?
I have been here for a while, possibly longer than you and if you are a little more intelligent, you can go through all my comments in nairaland and see if you will see, those words you said igbos use, it's clearly possible thst it's things like you that put those words and come back to accuse igbos of doing it. Whu is it that people don't condemn the evil going on here because the think that if they do, they are doing the igbos a favour? Why should I be wasting my time on a coconut and blockhead sef
Re: If Bola Tinubu Doesn't Take Time He Will Die Like A Goat - H.R.M Augustine Bola. by Olatomiwami(m): 12:15pm On May 17, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]
You are loudly incoherent, only fools and imbeciles are the ones always turning to ethnicity and tribe seeking for support from fellow little minds instead of coming out with any argument if they have any, what have IPOB got to do with this topic or did, I mention IPOB anywhere in my comment and like I asked and you have stupidly proved as usual, how can it be only IPOB members that don't agree with the evil going on in your shit hole or was it IPOB that described your place as a shit hole?
I have been here for a while, possibly longer than you and if you are a little more intelligent, you can go through all my comments in nairaland and see if you will see, those words you said igbos use, it's clearly possible thst it's things like you that put those words and come back to accuse igbos of doing it. Whu is it that people don't condemn the evil going on here because the think that if they do, they are doing the igbos a favour? Why should I be wasting my time on a coconut and blockhead sef

Lamentations of frustrated idiot, I feel your pain, just stay away from sniper, I don't want to hear story that touches the heart.
Re: If Bola Tinubu Doesn't Take Time He Will Die Like A Goat - H.R.M Augustine Bola. by Olatomiwami(m): 12:23pm On May 17, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]

Lamentations of frustrated idiot, I feel your pain, just stay away from sniper, I don't want to hear story that touches the heart.
Re: If Bola Tinubu Doesn't Take Time He Will Die Like A Goat - H.R.M Augustine Bola. by KingOKON: 12:23pm On May 17, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
You igbo will not mind your business you will roaming around the internet like rat.And for your information Tinubu will not die now he will live long

30 years to this time gban in-oke gban in 40 years to this time gban in-oke gban in 50 years to this time gban in-oke for Tinubu

This hungry man that always put on tore clothes
like mad person called himself OBA of where? That's how he was cursing Oni of ife then he attacked anyone that not dancing to his tone the elites are his major target.

Idiot fvking scammer the charm that not working.

Please you all should help me pray for our incoming president, president Adekunle Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCON may you live long. He love youth and he will give youths 79% of his cabinet a dream chaser future builder God bless you sir.

Photoshop...... Tinubu is a criminal
Re: If Bola Tinubu Doesn't Take Time He Will Die Like A Goat - H.R.M Augustine Bola. by mbaise1000: 12:57pm On May 17, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Olatomiwami:

Are you not the one in pain? Going around looking for any thread that have igbo or IPOB in it and hoping ans praying to hear bad news about igbos? You are the frustrated one here being suffocated by hate, don't you realize that you are the one being hurt by your hatred of anything igbo because they don't even care whether things like you exist or not, I am so matured that I know that hating any one will be hurting me rather than the person and not to think of inconsequential non entity like you
Re: If Bola Tinubu Doesn't Take Time He Will Die Like A Goat - H.R.M Augustine Bola. by Olatomiwami(m): 3:48pm On May 17, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]

Are you not the one in pain? Going around looking for any thread that have igbo or IPOB in it and hoping ans praying to hear bad news about igbos? You are the frustrated one here being suffocated by hate, don't you realize that you are the one being hurt by your hatred of anything igbo because they don't even care whether things like you exist or not, I am so matured that I know that hating any one will be hurting me rather than the person and not to think of inconsequential non entity like you

Typical Igbo man, always full of himself, with I b4 others syndrome, Yorubas don't have your time which u and your ilks knows, stop wallowing in lamentations, ask yourself y u think every body hates u, from here to all over the world, the quicker u get your Biafra the better, except u are going about it in an hateful and self inflicted misfortune ways,just don't kill yourself with hate, Yorubas are not your leaders that exchange your destiny with kerosene, nor Nk that exchange your brain with akpu. grin
Re: If Bola Tinubu Doesn't Take Time He Will Die Like A Goat - H.R.M Augustine Bola. by hotwax: 5:35pm On May 17, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

Afofun gbemu like you! He loves youth and he will give youths 79% of his cabinet indeed.

Why hasn't he given you appointment? The only thing he will give you is the normal groundnut oil and Your daily 500 naira for Obasa branded Agege bread and Ęwa Agònyin you like eating every morning.

You Better go and look for a dignified job instead of constituting into a nuisance on Nairaland asslicking the Jagabandit Tinubu.

grin grin grin grin grin u get bad mouth
Re: If Bola Tinubu Doesn't Take Time He Will Die Like A Goat - H.R.M Augustine Bola. by Sipsum: 5:50pm On May 17, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

Afofun gbemu like you! He loves youth and he will give youths 79% of his cabinet indeed.

Why hasn't he given you appointment? The only thing he will give you is the normal groundnut oil and Your daily 500 naira for Obasa branded Agege bread and Ęwa Agònyin you like eating every morning.

You Better go and look for a dignified job instead of constituting into a nuisance on Nairaland asslicking the Jagabandit Tinubu.

So Tinubu only gave groundnut oil, is this not better than broken head, broken arms and legs, stampede and outright death, aka immigration job scam in Abuja?, is this not what Jona and his cronies dished out to people's children in that stadium?.
Collecting 1k from youths for jobs that have been share by jona's cronies, who and who has been prosecuted for such act of wickedness?
Did Abba Moro still not contest and win under pdp?.
You people should continue, when the time comes, we shall remind those who have memory loss.
Re: If Bola Tinubu Doesn't Take Time He Will Die Like A Goat - H.R.M Augustine Bola. by mbaise1000: 2:10pm On May 18, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Olatomiwami:

Typical Igbo man, always full of himself, with I b4 others syndrome, Yorubas don't have your time which u and your ilks knows, stop wallowing in lamentations, ask yourself y u think every body hates u, from here to all over the world, the quicker u get your Biafra the better, except u are going about it in an hateful and self inflicted misfortune ways,just don't kill yourself with hate, Yorubas are not your leaders that exchange your destiny with kerosene, nor Nk that exchange your brain with akpu. grin

I am igbo and PROUDLY so, you are jumping around without knowing what you are saying,
Like I said, I am above hate and least of all a thing like you, you are not able to digest a single thing I said, just eager to show your hatred which is suffocating you, igbos don't depend on any political or whatever hypocrite, you Bleep up you are cut to size, they follow you as long as you are speaking for them, the moment you shift we shift you, people who follow follow kanu are far more intelligent and well placed than you, majority of igbos are behind him right now and your generation will never be more intelligent than the majority of igbos, you are a lost soul
Re: If Bola Tinubu Doesn't Take Time He Will Die Like A Goat - H.R.M Augustine Bola. by NOwazobia: 9:54am On May 19, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Yes brother I'm not joking I meant .God has ordained Tinubu to be Nigeria president so he can restore Nigeria glory back.
Please, don't blaspheme God in your craze to devour the excrete of a fraudster.

I can bet that you also a fraudster offline. That is what most of you zombies are, that is how you are able to feed.

But I have one confidence: no evil goes unpunished.

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Tinubu Hosts K1 De Ultimate At Ask Rock (photos) / Dr. Bukola Saraki Urges Youths To Participate In Politics / 6 Killed In Fresh Jos Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.