Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

My Last Post And Thread About Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Last Post And Thread About Nnamdi Kanu (1105 Views)

What Buhari Told Amaechi, Igbo Leaders About Nnamdi Kanu’s Release – Adesina / Nine Things To Know About Nnamdi Kanu’s Rearrest / IPOB Drags Orji Uzor Kalu To Court Over Comment About Nnamdi Kanu’s Location (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Last Post And Thread About Nnamdi Kanu by superjab247: 2:57am On May 17, 2021
Nnamdi kanu took the bull by the horns when he launched the ESN to protect Igbo bushes from herdsmen,but it seems with the current situation on ground nnamdi Kanu had lost touch with reality on how to champion the current faceoff between the ESN been tagged terrorists by the the Nigerian government and the Nigerian army.

Nnmadi Kanu had been deceiving most Igbos through scam format of "isreal is backing us" "isrealis soldiers have arrived Nigeria" "biafra had bought war jets" "Joe biden commends Kanu in an American newspaper" and so many other crazy lies dished out from biafran online news outlets.

MNK shouldn't take Igbos for fools and dish out any lie he like to us,,we need to be told the truth not fantasises,I now see why so many Igbo elites aren't in support of MNK ipob.

If isreal is in support of biafran agitation as he claims,the agitation for biafra would had made tremendous progress,MNK is just using the Jewish scam format of deceiving Igbos that biafra is going to be actualised soon.

MNK only achievement is the ESN and I don't see this guy actualising biafra for us soon infact I doubt it biafra would be actualised by this guy called Kanu.

U can insult me and call me all sought of names,but I just spoke my mind and something probably the bitter truth.

3 Likes

Re: My Last Post And Thread About Nnamdi Kanu by AroOkigbo(m): 4:14am On May 17, 2021
What efforts have you made to get us Biafra? Aren't you older than MNK?
Criticism is always easier.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Last Post And Thread About Nnamdi Kanu by allcomage: 4:17am On May 17, 2021
On Facebook and YouTube ,people hail mnk but here that's faceless, media bandits won't allow person rest.

9 Likes

Re: My Last Post And Thread About Nnamdi Kanu by kingsceedon(m): 4:34am On May 17, 2021
But why Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB and ESN dey give you headaches by this time of the night? Just look at the time you created this your trash 2:57 am, your father is older than Nnamdi Kanu, he can do much better than kanu himself

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Last Post And Thread About Nnamdi Kanu by Nonexisting: 4:39am On May 17, 2021
allcomage:
On Facebook and YouTube ,people hail mnk but here that's faceless, media bandits won't allow person rest.
They are all afonja moslems.

4 Likes

Re: My Last Post And Thread About Nnamdi Kanu by Toosure70: 4:43am On May 17, 2021
Nonexisting:
They are all afonja moslems.
your comment shows how useless you are, Stop this rubbish now let the south unite.
Re: My Last Post And Thread About Nnamdi Kanu by Toosure70: 4:49am On May 17, 2021
Rubbish. Another dead brain post

2 Likes

Re: My Last Post And Thread About Nnamdi Kanu by puzzlegate(m): 4:55am On May 17, 2021
[quote author=superjab247 post=101766100]Nnamdi kanu took the bull by the horns when he launched the ESN to protect Igbo bushes from herdsmen,but it seems with the current situation on ground nnamdi Kanu had lost touch with reality on how to champion the current faceoff between the ESN been tagged terrorists by the the Nigerian government and the Nigerian army.

Nnmadi Kanu had been deceiving most Igbos through scam format of "isreal is backing us" "isrealis soldiers have arrived Nigeria" "biafra had bought war jets" "Joe biden commends Kanu in an American newspaper" and so many other crazy lies dished out from biafran online news outlets.

MNK shouldn't take Igbos for fools and dish out any lie he like to us,,we need to be told the truth not fantasises,I now see why so many Igbo elites aren't in support of MNK ipob.

If isreal is in support of biafran agitation as he claims,the agitation for biafra would had made tremendous progress,MNK is just using the Jewish scam format of deceiving Igbos that biafra is going to be actualised soon.

MNK only achievement is the ESN and I don't see this guy actualising biafra for us soon infact I doubt it biafra would be actualised by this guy called Kanu.

U can insult me and call me all sought of names,but I just spoke my mind and something probably the bitter truth.

So you thought you made any sense with this Junk of yours ? Rubbish write up. Since he is not doing well, why don't you form your own movement. Useless and baseless criticism with bags of Lies !
Re: My Last Post And Thread About Nnamdi Kanu by Nonexisting: 4:57am On May 17, 2021
Toosure70:
your comment shows how useless you are, Stop this rubbish now let the south unite.
Fucck you

1 Like

Re: My Last Post And Thread About Nnamdi Kanu by puzzlegate(m): 5:00am On May 17, 2021
superjab247:
Nnamdi kanu took the bull by the horns when he launched the ESN to protect Igbo bushes from herdsmen,but it seems with the current situation on ground nnamdi Kanu had lost touch with reality on how to champion the current faceoff between the ESN been tagged terrorists by the the Nigerian government and the Nigerian army.

You even sound like an imposter. I don't believe you are a BIAFRAN.

3 Likes

Re: My Last Post And Thread About Nnamdi Kanu by AlhajiNatty(m): 5:01am On May 17, 2021
OP, good a thing that going by your words, this was going to be your last thread on MNK. We don't have to read another misconstrued opinion of an individual with an obvious bias for MNK.

2 Likes

Re: My Last Post And Thread About Nnamdi Kanu by PissfulProtester: 5:40am On May 17, 2021
No be you just insult me for another thread for stating the obvious about your leader? ;

1 Like

Re: My Last Post And Thread About Nnamdi Kanu by helinues: 5:43am On May 17, 2021
Self inflicted pain by same Igbo
Re: My Last Post And Thread About Nnamdi Kanu by FishFisher: 6:28am On May 17, 2021
superjab247:

Re: My Last Post And Thread About Nnamdi Kanu by nedu666: 6:35am On May 17, 2021
superjab247:

A man who talks too much like kanu Kardashian, that craves too much attention, that has learnt nothing about silence and secrecy can never have time for reflection.

Kanu talks too much and people who talk too much lies a lot and don't think b4 talking

1 Like

Re: My Last Post And Thread About Nnamdi Kanu by JohnBullMySon: 6:44am On May 17, 2021
superjab247:

I have said it before somewhere. I might have been a strong supporter of the Biafran movement, had it not been for the kind of person heading it. I just can't imagine myself reducing my level of intelligence to sit and listen to someone who dishes out random lies and propaganda to his dumb followers. That's why he attracts only a certain class of people. I wonder if they even fact check what he says, only sit down and listen and believe immidiately like little children.

Leave anyone that wants to antagonize you, lack of support for NK doesn't make you less Igbo or less proud of your heritage. As for those that want to keep following him, they can continue, we will still see where they will all end up.
Re: My Last Post And Thread About Nnamdi Kanu by MosheDayan: 6:45am On May 17, 2021
[s]
superjab247:

[/s]
Re: My Last Post And Thread About Nnamdi Kanu by Fahdiga(m): 6:45am On May 17, 2021
Trashy write up by an attention seeker. I poo on the OP shiny cone head
Re: My Last Post And Thread About Nnamdi Kanu by meobizy(f): 7:19am On May 17, 2021
It will do you better to have more bank accounts than Nairaland ones.
Re: My Last Post And Thread About Nnamdi Kanu by SLAP44: 7:58am On May 17, 2021
Nnamdi kanu be waking zombies up to give them more nightmare grin

Re: My Last Post And Thread About Nnamdi Kanu by superjab247: 7:59am On May 17, 2021
AroOkigbo:
What efforts have you made to get us Biafra? Aren't you older than MNK?
Criticism is always easier.
As I said this is my last thread about the guy I don't want to create the impression of a blackmailer.

I hope u read where I commended him about the ESN initiative.
Re: My Last Post And Thread About Nnamdi Kanu by adadike(f): 8:20am On May 17, 2021
superjab247:

welcome my dear. I thank God for your liberation. They will of call you all sorts of name but what else will you get from the itiboribo people of Biafra except insults just like their Lord and savior osama binnamdi kanu the terrorist.
As for those that will spam my mentions, don't bother, I hardly read them these days
Re: My Last Post And Thread About Nnamdi Kanu by superjab247: 8:29am On May 17, 2021
[quote author=puzzlegate post=101766980][/quote]
Am sure u lost money during the MMM scam and also among those foolish people that voted this failed diseaster into power

U don't support someone blindly, I asked a simple question
"Do you think if isreal is behind nnamdi Kanu biafra agitation,IPOB wouldn't have recorded an accelerated progress and recognition?

Please am not an illiterate and I believe u aren't so just ponder over my question,I nor want wahala.
Re: My Last Post And Thread About Nnamdi Kanu by MsAllison(f): 8:35am On May 17, 2021
adadike:
welcome my dear. I thank God for your liberation. They will of call you all sorts of name but what else will you get from the itiboribo people of Biafra except insults just like their Lord and savior osama binnamdi kanu the terrorist.
As for those that will spam my mentions, don't bother, I hardly read them these days
calm down nobody is mentioning you.
Ipob reserve the right to follow who they please and you don't have the right to call them names or insult them.

your hate for Kanu is covering your rational thinking and it's really affecting you.
you're heading to part of a perpetual hater and that's not good for you.
mind you ain't both ipob and Kanu supporter but like the person you quoted kanu got it 100% right on esn
the crises we have today is the fault of the bias security unable to mind their business or function properly.

That's the truth and only the truth.
you're fast becoming the likes of NgeneUkwen and it's a matter of time before you start celebrating misfortune of igbos just to spite ipob.
free yourself from unnecessary hate Ada
Re: My Last Post And Thread About Nnamdi Kanu by superjab247: 9:12am On May 17, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
I have said it before somewhere. I might have been a strong supporter of the Biafran movement, had it not been for the kind of person heading it. I just can't imagine myself reducing my level of intelligence to sit and listen to someone who dishes out random lies and propaganda to his dumb followers. That's why he attracts only a certain class of people. I wonder if they even fact check what he says, only sit down and listen and believe immidiately like little children.

Leave anyone that wants to antagonize you, lack of support for NK doesn't make you less Igbo or less proud of your heritage. As for those that want to keep following him, they can continue, we will still see where they will all end up.
U are right,the final straw that broke the camel back was the ipob youtube news channel "biafran generation" said that biafran soldiers had arrived,only to show pictures of Iraqi soldiers in ramadi and a photoshopped biafran flag ,and so many lies about isrealis connection with ipob,most of the ignorant Igbos supporting Kanu don't know what it means by isreal supporting someone,the isrealis would state it openly and nothing would happen,but Kanu keep scamming biafran with that phrase. I unsubscribed from all biafran YouTube channels.

No matter how useless buhari want turn education in Nigeria into,I can never open my eyes and swallow horrifying lies like an animal the way his supporters does.

I know that the genuine movement that would emancipate biafra would soon arise,not that scammer and liar called Kanu that is using isreal to front.

1 Like

Re: My Last Post And Thread About Nnamdi Kanu by superjab247: 9:27am On May 17, 2021
nedu666:

A man who talks too much like kanu Kardashian, that craves too much attention, that has learnt nothing about silence and secrecy can never have time for reflection.

Kanu talks too much and people who talk too much lies a lot and don't think b4 talking
Yeah,sometimes am ashamed of his speech.
Imagine demanding 2,000 heads to bury ikonso,just imagine the FBI M16 and US secret service listening to to that broadcast?
Which kine eye them go take look Kanu personally

1 Like

Re: My Last Post And Thread About Nnamdi Kanu by superjab247: 9:30am On May 17, 2021
meobizy:
It will do you better to have more bank accounts than Nairaland ones.
Funny cool cool but on a serious note

Do you think if isreal is behind nnamdi Kanu biafra agitation,IPOB wouldn't have recorded an accelerated progress and recognition in the world by now?

Please am not an illiterate and I believe u aren't so just ponder over my question,I nor want wahala.
Re: My Last Post And Thread About Nnamdi Kanu by AstralBody: 9:31am On May 17, 2021
superjab247:

Biafran's make una nu mind am,na dem.... TERRORIST N KILLERS!
Dem know d good work MNK,dey do,they are just frustrated!
See him page,na terrorist Muslim him be!

Re: My Last Post And Thread About Nnamdi Kanu by superjab247: 9:56am On May 17, 2021
AstralBody:

Biafran's make una nu mind am,na dem.... TERRORIST N KILLERS!
Dem know d good work MNK,dey do,they are just frustrated!
See him page,na terrorist Muslim him be!

At this point I can say u are a fool

U nor get sense,do you bother to fact check most of the statements and lies Kanu dish out?

Do you think if isreal is supporting Kanu they wouldn't had made any official statement regarding it or even been sympathetic to him openly during press release?

Do you think if Kanu get the connections he claimed biafra wouldn't have gotten sympathetic nations to support our referendum claims?

How many years now,this man just dey deceive Igbos with the fake claim of biafra is coming soon.

NAIRALAND FORCEFULLY CONVERTED ME TO ISLAM BECAUSE THAT WHAT SEUN WANT US TO DO BEFORE EXPRESSING MY FREEDOM OF SPEECH ONLINE ON NAIRALAND SO HOLD SEUN RESPONSIBLE NOT ME
Re: My Last Post And Thread About Nnamdi Kanu by AstralBody: 10:04am On May 17, 2021
superjab247:

At this point I can say u are a fool

U nor get sense,do you bother to fact check most of the statements and lies Kanu dish out?

Do you think if isreal is supporting Kanu they wouldn't had made any official statement regarding it or even been sympathetic to him openly during press release?

Do you think if Kanu get the connections he claimed biafra wouldn't have gotten sympathetic nations to support our referendum claims?

How many years now,this man just dey deceive Igbos with the fake claim of biafra is coming soon.

I CLAIMED BEEN A MUSLIM BECAUSE THAT WHAT SEUN WANT US TO DO BEFORE EXPRESSING MY FREEDOM OF SPEECH ONLINE ON NAIRALAND SO HOLD SEUN RESPONSIBLE NOT ME AND I DONT MIND DOING THAT BECAUSE I DONT GIVE A FVCK ABOUT MOHAMMED OR HIS TEACHINGS
Ewu Gambia na u be!
While don't u go n form ur own group n actualize BIAFRA? Aren't u a man!
Re: My Last Post And Thread About Nnamdi Kanu by superjab247: 10:19am On May 17, 2021
AstralBody:

Ewu Gambia na u be!
While don't u go n form ur own group n actualize BIAFRA? Aren't u a man!
Na ignorant people like you dey lead Kanu astray instead of calling him to order when he ought to be called to order

IPOB is not Kanu business but for Igbos he had chosen to be our forerunner and he ought to be answerable to us

Kanu recent calling on suicide squads in his last message broadcsst is the uttermost exhibition of madness from him and he need to be called to order,we can't actualise biafra when all Igbo youths are dead or is it corpses that would be in biafra?do u know how many youths don die because of this biafran agitation? And u are talking of someone forming another organisation as if say na toys we dey form organisation untop their head
He claim to have isreali connection and he want Igbos to go on suicide mission? The Iranu don dey call for suicide squad in the SE nor be madness be dat?

Does he want all Igbos to die so that fulanis would take over our lands,where are the isreali soldiers/general fighter jets that nigga claim to have acquired

This man is deviating and fast turning into a legitimate 419

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akintoye Dares Police: No Going Back On Lagos Rally / Atiku Goes Back To School For Masters’ Degree / Throwback:USA Accuses Buhari & Malami Of Hindering Effort To Recover Abacha Loot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.