Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Q: Why My Hair Becomes Worst! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Q: Why My Hair Becomes Worst! (473 Views)

What Can I Apply On My Hair To Make It Grow Faster? (Pics) / I Want To Lock My Hair, Is There Anything I Need To Know? / Check Out My Natural Hair 2 Years After Being Mocked About My Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Q: Why My Hair Becomes Worst! by yolissahair(f): 7:05am On May 17, 2021
Do you know why your hair becomes worst?

Such as the 1-3 times hair color changing a week, hairstyle changing every day, those will damage the hair texture, the hair becomes worse and worse. But those are not all reasons that your hair becomes worst, one of the crucial related elements is the hair quality. Here we sort out some customer questions and provide detailed responses in the following Q&A.

Will human hair wigs affect the health of their original hair?
Yes, human hair wigs protect our hair from wind, snow, dirt, and other pollution in the air. So the human hair wig is good for the health of your original hair. In this case, a 100% human hair wig is vital that whichever type of wig.
Maybe we prefer to get the bundles than installing wigs, whatever install the bundles or wigs, we suggest you find a stylist who has the license, the street-stylists may ruin your hair and the good mood.

Yolissa Hair has sold 100% human hair for more than 10 years, on the official website, all the hair is guaranteed as 100% human hair like the lace front wigs human hair. We always get a suggestion to use high-quality human hair instead of the cheap and trashy ones. Human hair has a longer lifespan, we will waste more time and money for maintaining and repairing the cheap and trashy hair. Calculating all the elements, we will be calm to choose the 100% human hair instead of inspired by the discounted trashy hair.

Is it a truth that shampoo and conditioner are effective in cleaning and maintaining hair?
Yes, the shampoo and conditioner are effective in cleaning and maintaining hair. Our customers always use high-quality shampoo to wash hair, taking a small lump of shampoo on the palm and rub it to form a foam, apply the foam for the hair and cap and gently comb the hair to remove the dirt, but only washing isn’t enough for hair, like own hair, we use the conditioner after washing every time, human hair needs the extra hair care as well like the transparent lace front wigs. In the winter, oil and nourishing conditioner could prevent the human hair from dryness and roughness after washing.

Can I dyeing and bleached the hair?
Normally, our natural black human hair could be dyed and bleached, the lightest color is #27. But the professional stylists are crucial in the whole hair processing. Just be careful to avoid the strong chemical to dyeing hair. Even the hair experts to process the hair for you, the hair will be weaker after all the hair processing, such as coloring and bleaching. Basic hair care is necessary to enjoy the perfect hair looking.

Why my hair become worst and shedding? How should I avoid it?
As we stated in previous paragraphs, the 100% human hair, high-quality shampoo and conditioner, correct hair care method, and professional hairstylists. Those are important elements to keep the hair in good condition, not all. For example, the curly hair combing method is important. If we use the closed and hard teeth brush to comb hair, the brush will damage the hair curl and texture, the hair will become tangled, the strong pulling could ruin the whole wig.
But if we use our hands to comb the hair, the hair always has good performance and is easy to care. There are many reasons when the hair becomes bad and shedding, wrong solving and repairing in upset wouldn’t get a better result. The best solutions for problems are daily precaution, don’t let wrong hair care method become the straw that broke the camel's back.

Welcome you to see the yolissa wig.
Re: Q: Why My Hair Becomes Worst! by Badyback: 10:18am On Feb 16, 2022
Thank you very much for the detailed article! Now I finally got answers to my questions about hair care. I rarely used conditioner, and it turns out my hair didn't get the vitamins and minerals it needed. I also used a cheap shampoo with sulfates and thought that it would not affect the condition of my hair in any way. Now I will buy an expensive natural shampoo and conditioner to make my hair look great. I also recently learned from this article https://besthairadvisor.com/does-waxing-remove-blackheads/ that waxing can remove blackheads for a long time, which was a revelation!

(1) (Reply)

Ankara Styles 2021 | Short Ankara Gown | Mosankara Stylest Popular Ankara Styles / Wigs And 100% Natural Hair For Christmas At Discounted Prices / Check Out The Eight Most Revealing Swimsuits Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.