Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,946 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

F-r-e-e Browsing In Etisalat And Multilink With Iwp - Computer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / F-r-e-e Browsing In Etisalat And Multilink With Iwp (7942 Views)

MTN---FREE Browsing In New Best Ever Dimension-- JUMPIN / **** Browse F R E E On Pc **india Web Proxy 3.3 For Mtn Nigeria 8gb For N750 = / Dont Pay Mtn For Browsing Again! Browse Online Free With This: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

F-r-e-e Browsing In Etisalat And Multilink With Iwp by nel29: 3:56am On Apr 28, 2011
FREE Browsing in ETISALAT and MULTILINK With IWP -------------------------------------------

guys ! Here is the good news 4 us,

As u know because of too may user MTN proxy is every time slow, Making IWP very slow

Latest version IWP 3.2.1.0 support free browsing in ETISALAT and MULTILINK ,
I t also open gtalk , yahoomsngr , forex , and some other app upon giving request to Admin,

Here is the Settings,
http://web-tunnel.com/settings2.php For both ETISALAT and MULTILINK

Rock on!!!
Re: F-r-e-e Browsing In Etisalat And Multilink With Iwp by ugotuf(m): 4:26am On Apr 28, 2011
is it really fast??
Re: F-r-e-e Browsing In Etisalat And Multilink With Iwp by kess1(m): 7:40am On Apr 28, 2011
Well, let's just give it a trial for ourselves to know if it's fast or not. That's the only sure way to find out. grin
Re: F-r-e-e Browsing In Etisalat And Multilink With Iwp by Wilfem(m): 2:07pm On Apr 28, 2011
But What will the Proxy settings for Etisalar be? Someone should pls tell me. Thanks in advance. I can't wait to enjoy this on Etibaba
Re: F-r-e-e Browsing In Etisalat And Multilink With Iwp by nel29: 5:11pm On Apr 28, 2011
Here is the Settings,
http://web-tunnel.com/settings2.php same For both ETISALAT and MULTILINK
Re: F-r-e-e Browsing In Etisalat And Multilink With Iwp by ufumes(m): 7:04pm On Apr 28, 2011
Free browsing, is it still existing?
Re: F-r-e-e Browsing In Etisalat And Multilink With Iwp by honsule(m): 5:35am On Apr 29, 2011
Wilfem:

But What will the Proxy settings for Etisalar be? Someone should pls tell me. Thanks in advance. I can't wait to enjoy this on Etibaba

Etisalat will zap your money ehn.LOL grin grin
That of Multilinks i have the details.The link given by the poster is nothing to write home about.Just normal 3.2 setting of IWP
Re: F-r-e-e Browsing In Etisalat And Multilink With Iwp by doziej84: 6:53am On Apr 29, 2011
HONSULE PLS WATS THE IWP SETTINGS FOR MULTILINKS.
MY MAIL---doziej84@yahoo.com

thanks
Re: F-r-e-e Browsing In Etisalat And Multilink With Iwp by donchido(m): 4:07pm On Apr 29, 2011
@honsule
pls i'll b glad if u can help me with the config for multilinks but i have preferred visafone or glo since i already have their modem. thanks
Re: F-r-e-e Browsing In Etisalat And Multilink With Iwp by cardoso111(m): 10:35pm On Apr 29, 2011
Honsule,get me the config for IWP /Multilinks to me fast cieba777@yahoo.com
Re: F-r-e-e Browsing In Etisalat And Multilink With Iwp by nel29: 4:50am On Apr 30, 2011
u must be confusing, there is no related network settings , Just blindly follow http://web-tunnel.com/settings2.php

same settings for ETISALAT and Multilink ,

It really worked fror me,

Speed is superbbbbbbbbbbbbbb with ETISALAT
Re: F-r-e-e Browsing In Etisalat And Multilink With Iwp by puskin: 7:51am On Apr 30, 2011
. . . . . .see ya wide mouth like speed is superb with Etisalat.
Re: F-r-e-e Browsing In Etisalat And Multilink With Iwp by samyng(m): 8:54pm On May 05, 2011
puskin:

. . . . . .see ya wide mouth like speed is superb with Etisalat.

i agree with u bro i wonder how speed will be superb with etisalat when mutilinks here is lagos has evdo technology and etisalat is still using the edge
network as they are yet to launch their 3G, in conclusion there is no way Etisalat will be faster than multi link Evdo.

Dont get me wrong those that want to try as u all should know that nothing Good comes free.
Re: F-r-e-e Browsing In Etisalat And Multilink With Iwp by oloko1859(m): 1:52pm On May 06, 2011
is it still available?
Re: F-r-e-e Browsing In Etisalat And Multilink With Iwp by jovoodoo(m): 4:51pm On Sep 07, 2011
guys to enjoy lifetime free browsing check video proof!!!!!!!!

NO CREDIT NO DATA PLAN !!!!!

[flash=640,510]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWor0x6e0wI[/flash]

VISIT WWW.THE5GATES.TK for more
Re: F-r-e-e Browsing In Etisalat And Multilink With Iwp by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 07, 2012
do i need to do any additional setting in my browser? if yes, please what is it?
Re: F-r-e-e Browsing In Etisalat And Multilink With Iwp by McWelling: 7:45am On May 21, 2013
i knew about this for a long time,but i haven't enjoyed it at all,i use nokia n70,jwp v1.1,anytime i try to connect,it says done,but doesn't post data

(1) (Reply)

Acer Aspire 5733z-4851 Get It Now Price / Install a Projector and Big Screen in your Living room to watch LIVE football / Sell Your Dead Laptop here in Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.