Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

What Can I Do With My 10 Thousand Dollars In Cryptocurrency Investment - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Can I Do With My 10 Thousand Dollars In Cryptocurrency Investment (587 Views)

Savings In Bank Or Savings In Cryptocurrency(bitcoin). Which One Is Better? / Cryptocurrency Investment That Actually Pays!! / Cryptocurrency Investment Platform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do With My 10 Thousand Dollars In Cryptocurrency Investment by davies123: 8:01am On May 17, 2021
I have $10,000 cash I’m not doing anything with and my interest is cryptocurrency how can I invest this capital and earn in a short and long run in Cryptocurrency? I mean the simplest way I don’t wanna stress too much.
Re: What Can I Do With My 10 Thousand Dollars In Cryptocurrency Investment by mansoor093(m): 8:10am On May 17, 2021
I can teach you when to invest and wen to cash your profits particularly on binance.. what'sapp me 0813337 eight nine six four
Re: What Can I Do With My 10 Thousand Dollars In Cryptocurrency Investment by davies123: 8:13am On May 17, 2021
I kindly need More contributions please … I don’t want to do a bad investment
Re: What Can I Do With My 10 Thousand Dollars In Cryptocurrency Investment by davies123: 8:14am On May 17, 2021
mansoor093:
I can teach you when to invest and wen to cash your profits particularly on binance.. what'sapp me 0813337 eight nine six four

Thanks for responding.

On Binance, what’s the average you can make with that capital monthly ?

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With My 10 Thousand Dollars In Cryptocurrency Investment by kenniefawole(m): 8:17am On May 17, 2021
davies123:
I have $10,000 cash I’m not doing anything with and my interest is cryptocurrency how can I invest this capital and earn in a short and long run in Cryptocurrency? I mean the simplest way I don’t wanna stress too much.

Cryptocurrency isn’t an investment, except $10,000 is something you can afford to loose ... You can either win or loss

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do With My 10 Thousand Dollars In Cryptocurrency Investment by mansoor093(m): 8:27am On May 17, 2021
It depends on our targets on a particular investment, we can make 125% profits on an investment on 2 month target or sometimes up to 6 month, depending on the performance of the coin....we can talk better on WhatsApp
Re: What Can I Do With My 10 Thousand Dollars In Cryptocurrency Investment by phatriqk(m): 10:44am On May 17, 2021
Buy large shares of newly launched cryptocurrency that are below one naira, wait for it to hit one naira and cash out large that's just basically what I do, I have a bunch of this I can share with you if you're interested. Lemme know
Re: What Can I Do With My 10 Thousand Dollars In Cryptocurrency Investment by Okika123(m): 1:33pm On May 17, 2021
Please which coins are you hodl
Re: What Can I Do With My 10 Thousand Dollars In Cryptocurrency Investment by parcydrix(m): 1:48pm On May 17, 2021
If u don't want to stress urslf I would advice u to buy ethereum and just keep it for a year. By this time next year u would thank me
Re: What Can I Do With My 10 Thousand Dollars In Cryptocurrency Investment by puremaker7(m): 1:55pm On May 17, 2021
phatriqk:
Buy large shares of newly launched cryptocurrency that are below one naira, wait for it to hit one naira and cash out large that's just basically what I do, I have a bunch of this I can share with you if you're interested. Lemme know
pls lemm have your WhatsApp
Re: What Can I Do With My 10 Thousand Dollars In Cryptocurrency Investment by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 17, 2021
Okika123:
xrp
Re: What Can I Do With My 10 Thousand Dollars In Cryptocurrency Investment by SavageResponse(m): 3:29pm On May 17, 2021
phatriqk:

Do you mean below 1Naira or below $1?

Is it possible to get a reasonable coin whose price is below 1Naira?
Re: What Can I Do With My 10 Thousand Dollars In Cryptocurrency Investment by tchidi066(f): 6:14pm On May 17, 2021
@op, please be careful of your business dealings on this forum, there are a lot of scammers here
Re: What Can I Do With My 10 Thousand Dollars In Cryptocurrency Investment by ViVaMadrid: 6:24pm On May 17, 2021
phatriqk:

Drop some more info
Re: What Can I Do With My 10 Thousand Dollars In Cryptocurrency Investment by phatriqk(m): 6:45pm On May 17, 2021
Okika123:

Reach me on whatsapp 08187685288
Re: What Can I Do With My 10 Thousand Dollars In Cryptocurrency Investment by phatriqk(m): 6:46pm On May 17, 2021
ViVaMadrid:

Drop some more info

Whatsapp 08187685288
Re: What Can I Do With My 10 Thousand Dollars In Cryptocurrency Investment by OSDD(m): 7:25pm On May 17, 2021
Dem don reach here, scammers!!
Re: What Can I Do With My 10 Thousand Dollars In Cryptocurrency Investment by chizzybabe26(f): 7:51pm On May 17, 2021
The one and only sincere investment without stress I can suggest to you is to buy a fast selling women products, supply it to one of the biggest mall in Nigeria with our connection and start collecting monthly cheque from the products sold until you finish selling, you keep buying , supplying and selling without stress. The profit is massive
Re: What Can I Do With My 10 Thousand Dollars In Cryptocurrency Investment by Ezypretty: 10:22pm On May 17, 2021
Abeg make una help me locate good coins make I follow make this money, I don dey old. Please I need good shit coins

(1) (Reply)

Have You Been Scammed In Crypto Investment/trading? / Make Money By Doing Task / Copy Trading...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.