Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

How Lucrative Is Saloon Business? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Lucrative Is Saloon Business? (371 Views)

How Lucrative Is Saloon Business? / Ladies See Different Type Of People You Meet In Hair Saloon - Meme / Will You Allowed Your Wife Go To This Saloon Pls?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Lucrative Is Saloon Business? by Ginaz(f): 8:17am On May 17, 2021
I want to go into that business as a side hustle but I will be dealing strictly on hair treatments, relaxers appointment, and retouching. I don’t know how to fix or weave hair and I am not interested in that part.

Pls will it be lucrative or is my ideal good?

I have budgeted 700k cos I want the place to really be stylish and posh to attract customers.
Re: How Lucrative Is Saloon Business? by Ginaz(f): 8:27am On May 17, 2021
The is fashion thread , so dry and uncaring . Una go look pass with no comment . Let me go and ask this question somewhere else .
Re: How Lucrative Is Saloon Business? by Nobody: 8:34am On May 17, 2021
Lolzzz...pele
Re: How Lucrative Is Saloon Business? by HONESTFACT101(m): 8:43am On May 17, 2021
Ginaz:
The is fashion thread , so dry and uncaring . Una go look pass with no comment . Let me go and ask this question somewhere else .
.go and post in romance section.....signing out

1 Like

Re: How Lucrative Is Saloon Business? by Airforce1(m): 9:38pm On Jan 06, 2022
Ginaz I just sent you a mail, reply when you can ..

Or you can call me anytime on 07010748352

We need to talk ok
Re: How Lucrative Is Saloon Business? by Ginaz(f): 10:19pm On Jan 06, 2022
Airforce1:
Ginaz I just sent you a mail, reply when you can ..

Or you can call me anytime on 07010748352

We need to talk ok

you must be crazy
Re: How Lucrative Is Saloon Business? by Airforce1(m): 5:37am On Jan 07, 2022
Ginaz:

you must be crazy
Swallow your pride and do the needful Ginaz
.... Don't be too hard on yourself

This is the gentleman in me tryna put things right after the quarrel the other day but as usual still not calming down smiley

Later you will say you've given your life to Christ grin

(1) (Reply)

First Grade Quality Thrift (okrika) / Fashionista: Latest Aso Ebi Gown Styles To Rock This Week / Wristwatches: Statementmaker, Anything Goes Or I Don't Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.