Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Chelsea Vs Leicester City (2 - 1) On 18th May 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Leicester City (2 - 1) On 18th May 2021 (42143 Views)

Eintracht Frankfurt Vs Rangers FC : Europa League (5 - 4)pens On 18th May 2022 / Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 / Manchester City Vs Watford: FA Cup (6 - 0) On 18th May 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (2 - 1) On 18th May 2021 by Nobody: 3:22am On May 19, 2021
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (2 - 1) On 18th May 2021 by IYANGBALI: 3:44am On May 19, 2021
richmanrichard:
loosing out to d same Chelsea.but I see Leicester making top4 ahead of Liverpool because Liverpool cannot beat both crystal palace n Burnley.
e go shock you
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (2 - 1) On 18th May 2021 by LightUpWithKemi: 4:14am On May 19, 2021
Great result by the boys.

Check my signature for exciting video. Many educative contents on the way. Kindly subscribe, watch and share with your friends. Merci!
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (2 - 1) On 18th May 2021 by Jeffyblaq(m): 5:20am On May 19, 2021
vanvino:
You guys still don't get it, you really think chelsea will loose this match, EPL or will i say Europe manipulate feelings, you bet on form of a team but "they" decide on money and interest. Leicester was compenseted with FA cup, they rule out chelsea goal to be offside & play us an edited version of a replay but ignore the handball that lead to leicester goal VAR was not consulted. After 90mnt Man u were called back to take a penalty, question is, how many mint does it take to decide a penalty? funny thing is they have an idiotic journalist always on stand by with an article to make you believed them. West Harm is suddenly out of form, why? do they have matches in europe? Liverpool is now on form and they will finish well, Leicester will be out and the gan is complete. With all the noise about big club struggling what supprise did you see in top 4? Even in spain. Emotion sell, the key is knowing how to manipulate it,. what's the rationale behind African men going crazy about football in Europe? Emotion...
All you said here was exactly how it was played out.

Fan's in Africa still don't get this.

I just don't take football to heart. Betterstill, I don't take anything whatsoever to heart.

Shalom!
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (2 - 1) On 18th May 2021 by femi4: 5:26am On May 19, 2021
vanvino:
You guys still don't get it, you really think chelsea will loose this match, EPL or will i say Europe manipulate feelings, you bet on form of a team but "they" decide on money and interest. Leicester was compenseted with FA cup, they rule out chelsea goal to be offside & play us an edited version of a replay but ignore the handball that lead to leicester goal VAR was not consulted. After 90mnt Man u were called back to take a penalty, question is, how many mint does it take to decide a penalty? funny thing is they have an idiotic journalist always on stand by with an article to make you believed them. West Harm is suddenly out of form, why? do they have matches in europe? Liverpool is now on form and they will finish well, Leicester will be out and the gan is complete. With all the noise about big club struggling what supprise did you see in top 4? Even in spain. Emotion sell, the key is knowing how to manipulate it,. what's the rationale behind African men going crazy about football in Europe? Emotion...
Beer palour talk
Ignorance everywhere

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (2 - 1) On 18th May 2021 by Lazenby007(m): 5:57am On May 19, 2021
Teaser4:
nah thunder go fire your dilapidated balls.. May29th una go cry again...
Sharap there! Na you wan create may 29

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (2 - 1) On 18th May 2021 by Humanoid01(m): 6:06am On May 19, 2021
federal9:

Football was suppose to unite the people, and not bringing instabilities among peoples. Over here in Nigeria, we quarrel a lot and fight one another because of football.
This happens everywhere, not just Nigeria. It comes from the passion people have for the game and their clubs.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (2 - 1) On 18th May 2021 by gevans(m): 6:45am On May 19, 2021
wike54:

Lol na your papa sell am abi
Bad Belle is allowed. But we will always triumph.
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (2 - 1) On 18th May 2021 by CSTRR: 6:58am On May 19, 2021
We need to play Manchester city with everything on may 29.
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (2 - 1) On 18th May 2021 by gevans(m): 7:04am On May 19, 2021
Angelfrost:

La Liga is where all or most eyes are on this weekend...

It would be really epic is Zidane and his boys do the 'impossible' and lift this trophy on the off chance that Suarez and co catch a cold. tongue

Who is watching La Liga? I can't stream their match with my data. I don't just like that league. Though some of their clubs are good in UCL.
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (2 - 1) On 18th May 2021 by richmanrichard: 7:32am On May 19, 2021
saajus:
Last week was a bad week for Chelsea. I hope God has helped us stop the evil hands.

-Arsenal loss
-Chelsea female team lost the Champions League final
-FA cup final loss
-Liverpool and Leicester beat Man U. Normally, Man U should take at least one point from the two games.
Chelsea women also won d leaque last week
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (2 - 1) On 18th May 2021 by McEphiks(m): 7:42am On May 19, 2021
FLYFIRE:

MARK THIS POST & BRING THIS UP IF CHELSEA WINS THE CL, I WILL GIVE YOU N20K

I screen grabbed it already

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (2 - 1) On 18th May 2021 by fergie001: 7:45am On May 19, 2021
Gbest90:
Is it just me, or did anyone else notice that fergie001 was unusually quiet tonight.

Hope you are good bro. Just checking up on you.
I wasn't watching...I travelled and there is a heavy curfew here.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (2 - 1) On 18th May 2021 by flexyrule(m): 7:57am On May 19, 2021
FLYFIRE:

Abusing people you do not know on faceless forum can only hurt you man, be careful
My sincere apologies man.
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (2 - 1) On 18th May 2021 by Federickson02: 8:08am On May 19, 2021
DaddyYankee, What happened to your comments kid? Hope u didn't delete em undecided
in the meantime, pls pull over let's continue we were doing. I'm bored asf over here wink
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (2 - 1) On 18th May 2021 by 09085607453king: 8:31am On May 19, 2021
Champions league loading �....[size=8pt][/size] Man city will fight to defeat Chelsea because of the two game lost they suffered from Chelsea and the determination of getting the champions league trophy �.. But some how they will not play die heartedly because they have gotten a trophy � already ... Premier league. But Chelsea will come with the confident that they have defeated Man city and with the pain they got from Leicester city FA cup defeat. So they will want to score first.. They will hold possession in the first half but if they miss their chances Man city will take the cup. A lot of fouls, Chelsea gets more corners ,2 yellow cards... My prediction
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (2 - 1) On 18th May 2021 by oluplus(m): 8:37am On May 19, 2021
FLYFIRE:

Great. See you on the 29th and thanks for the gesture.
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (2 - 1) On 18th May 2021 by izombie(m): 10:49am On May 19, 2021
BabaO2:
No one is blaming kepa but Tuche, he supposed to use his best for the final, only if he thinks Mendy is not better than kepa. If he fails to win anything, there is no point to have sacked Lampard. Why he frozen out Tammy that kept them both in UCL and the FA before he arrived is nonsense, Tammy would have been more useful than Harvetz
immediately I saw kepa's name for line up I knew Chelsea would lose that final against Leicester.
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (2 - 1) On 18th May 2021 by vanvino(m): 1:01pm On May 19, 2021
femi4:
Beer palour talk
Ignorance everywhere
Even Bible/Qu'ran was not written for everyone. How often do yo apply reason in situations involving your mom, dad, girlfriend or someone you care for? Bush invaded Irag to avange his father... Bill Clinton bombed serbia so Americans would forget his affair with Monica Lewinsky, which rocked his administration, lets not go into Napoleon.. look into history. So often we make emotional decicion then use reason to justify it after. Emotion rule the world and there are those who knows how to influence/manupulate it to their gain its called social psychology...Well, your coment prove Niccolo Machiavelli's right:There are 3kinds of MIND; Mind that think for itself, Mind that understands the thinking of others & Mind that can neither think for itself nor understands the thinking of others. i guess u know where u fall. Many are called but few are choosen.
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (2 - 1) On 18th May 2021 by femi4: 2:39pm On May 19, 2021
vanvino:
Even Bible/Qu'ran was not written for everyone. How often do yo apply reason in situations involving your mom, dad, girlfriend or someone you care for? Bush invaded Irag to avange his father... Bill Clinton bombed serbia so Americans would forget his affair with Monica Lewinsky, which rocked his administration, lets not go into Napoleon.. look into history. So often we make emotional decicion then use reason to justify it after. Emotion rule the world and there are those who knows how to influence/manupulate it to their gain its called social psychology...Well, your coment prove Niccolo Machiavelli's right:There are 3kinds of MIND; Mind that think for itself, Mind that understands the thinking of others & Mind that can neither think for itself nor understands the thinking of others. i guess u know where u fall. Many are called but few are choosen.
Just shut up.

You don't even know the new/modified laws of the game. You think everyone in this space reason like your beer parlour colleagues
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (2 - 1) On 18th May 2021 by fergie001: 4:24pm On May 19, 2021
VickyRotex:

@ bold: Akant laugh grin grin

Thanks for admitting cheesy cheesy
Gbest, you don join fergie squad cry cry

Please congratulate us sad sad grin

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (2 - 1) On 18th May 2021 by nathanbuilds: 4:50pm On May 19, 2021
Okay I know we won that match, but a lot has been on my mind. IS KANTE INJURED?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why did he have to come off like that?

I read https://nowtrend.info/chelseas-kante-is-not-fit-to-play-in-ucl-finals/ that Kante is not fit to participate in the finals. Is this true?

It was not a big game. Kante must have had good reason to be called off and replaced by Kovacic, is it an injury sighting they tried to prevent?

Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (2 - 1) On 18th May 2021 by vanvino(m): 6:01pm On May 19, 2021
femi4:
Just shut up.

You don't even know the new/modified laws of the game. You think everyone in this space reason like your beer parlour colleagues
As expected....hmmm, win, lose, draw: your Money, your headaches, your Choice...........Get-well-Soon
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (2 - 1) On 18th May 2021 by VickyRotex(f): 7:00pm On May 24, 2021
fergie001:

Smh grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (2 - 1) On 18th May 2021 by oluplus(m): 11:14pm On May 29, 2021
FLYFIRE:

FLYFIRE.

Good evening. I am back. Chelase has finally won o

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Manchester City (4 - 4) On 12th November 2023 / Liverpool Vs Sevilla :Europa Cup Final (1 - 3) On 18th May 2016 / Real Madrid Are LA Liga Champions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.