Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:16 AM

How I Got My Desired PPA After My Camping Exercise Without Paying A Dine - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How I Got My Desired PPA After My Camping Exercise Without Paying A Dine (678 Views)

See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi / NYSC Officially Announces 2019 Batch C Stream 1 Camping Date / No Ppa After Relocation, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Got My Desired PPA After My Camping Exercise Without Paying A Dine by Femsolutionist(m): 9:37am On May 17, 2021
Good morning to you PCM,
I am Adedayo Oluwafemi Daniel known as Adefemsolutionist in the Digital space.
I am presently serving in UBTH , Benin city, Edo state. While preparing for my service year, I decided not to runs my posting to Lagos, Ogun, Ibadan, and Abuja that many Corp Members love to serve in other to explore opportunities in other parts of the Nation.

I understand that there are insecurity in the Country, but luckily for me, I was posted to Okada, Edo state for my Camping exercise.
I was meant to resume to camp on Friday, but while in Lagos, I started running Facebook Ads to create awareness of my products and services in all my selected states of posting and I got people who were interested in my paid Training offers in Benin city.

I arrived Benin city on Tuesday, facilitated my paid Trainings on Wednesday till Friday then I embarked on my Journey to the Camp.
After successful registration at the Camp, a call was made for Volunteer Public & Motivational speakers and I went out along side 2 other Females to make a total of 3 Volunteers out of 1500 PCM's.

And this volunteer service led to my desired PPA posting.

How right ?

For privacy sake, I won't be able to post such
details here but I will be willing to share with you on WhatsApp alongside other things that you need to know for a Successful service year.

If Interested, Call or Chat 0. 81 4630..2272

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Batch B Online Registration To Commence 29th June 2021 / Corpers Posted To Ebonyi........lets Meet Here.kindly Comment / I Need A Jv Partner From Nysc Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.