Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Standing In The Gap For Nigeria By Faith Inside Jesus Christ Crucified - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Standing In The Gap For Nigeria By Faith Inside Jesus Christ Crucified (136 Views)

Book Of Galatians (The "Righteous" Shall Live by Faith) / Tornado Destroys House, But Prayer Closet Still Standing In Alabama / Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Standing In The Gap For Nigeria By Faith Inside Jesus Christ Crucified by ochibuogwu5: 10:21am On May 17, 2021
We raise our hands of faith to the God and Father of Our Lord Jesus Christ Crucified and we declare that His counsel alone over Nigeria will come to pass in Jesus name. Amen.

By the power of Jesus death on the Cross of Calvary which disarmed principalities and powers over all human lives and publicly disgraced them by nailing them to the Cross, we believe and we declare that all the evil plans of the devil, demons, principalities and powers over Nigeria is nullified and disarmed in Jesus name. Amen.

By the mercy of God which prevailed over condemnation which our sins deserved, we declare by faith in the finished works of Jesus Christ Crucified and Resurrected that the mercy of God has prevailed over the condemnation which our sin as Nigerians and Nigeria deserves in Jesus name. Amen.

As we fellowship with the GOD-HEAD (Father, Son and the Holy Spirit) and with the brethren, the blood of Jesus Christ cleanses us from all sins hence we declare in our every second fresh fellowship with the GOD-HEAD within the secret of our thoughts and external behaviours that the blood of Jesus Christ has cleansed and is still cleansing all of our past sins insistently as a people and nation(Nigeria/believers in the gospel) through the unlimited manifestations of His Holy Spirit Power in Jesus name. Amen.

By the efficacy of the ever living blood of Jesus Christ Crucified on the Cross of Calvary as the atonement for the sin of all human being and our victory over the accusations of the devil concerning our past sins according to Revelation 12:11; we believe and therefore we speak that we(believers in the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified especially Nigerians) have overcome and overthrown every accusations, evil conspiracies, massacre, blood-thirsty demons, and devil concerning Nigeria and our individual lives by the blood of the lamb (Jesus Christ Crucified) and by the word of our testimony in the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified. Amen.

Who is he that says a thing and it comes to pass; if the Lord(the GOD-HEAD) has not spoken and He has declared that "He has set free even the lawful captive of the mighty" because the sacrifice(Christ Jesus Crucified/GOD/MERCY) for the sin of the lawful-captive is greater than his sin , thus we believe and we declare that Nigeria and Nigerians are set free from the lawful captive of the mighty, hence those who want to drink our blood will drink their own blood and those who want to eat our flesh, will eat their own flesh in Jesus name. Amen.

This is the grace of God that Jesus tested death on the Cross of Calvary for the salvation of every human being (Hebrews 2:9) therefore every human being belongs to Jesus Christ Crucified by the virtue of His sacrifice on the Cross of Calvary, so Nigeria and every Nigerian belongs to Jesus Christ Crucified alone which is our faith-standing to obtain mercy from the throne of grace so that we may have grace to serve God acceptably with holiness and Godly fear in Nigeria and beyond Nigerian coast whether the devil and the gods of other religions likes it or not; all there plans shall come to nothing in Jesus name. Amen.

We believe and we speak with the same reason of faith that is in accordance with the Holy Scriptures, and the Holy Scriptures cannot be cancelled/annulled, hence I believe therefore have I spoken and You the Holy Spirit watch over Your Word to manifest it in Jesus name. Amen.
I thank You Father because You have answered me and You will always answer me in Jesus name. Amen.

Revelation 4:8 And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, LORD God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.

Revelation 4:10 The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying, 4:11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

Revelation 4:11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

Revelation 5:1 And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals. 5:2 And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof? 5:3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon. 5:4 And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon. 5:5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof. 5:6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth. 5:7 And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne. 5:8 And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints. 5:9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation; 5:10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

Revelation 5:11 And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands; 5:12 Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing. 5:13 And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever. 5:14 And the four beasts said, Amen. And the four and twenty elders fell down and worshipped him that liveth for ever and ever.

Thank You Abbah My Father!!!
Thank You Lord!!!
Thank You Jesus Christ Crucified!!!
Thank You Lord!!!
Thank You Holy Spirit!!!
Thank You Lord!!!
For thine is the kingdom, the power and the glory, forever and ever in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Standing In The Gap For Nigeria By Faith Inside Jesus Christ Crucified by ochibuogwu5: 10:21am On May 17, 2021
"In the days of His flesh *[Jesus] offered up definite, special petitions [for that which He not only wanted but needed] and supplications with strong crying and tears to Him Who was [always] able to save Him [out] from death, and He was heard because of His reverence toward God [His godly fear, His piety, in that He shrank from the horrors of separation from the bright presence of the Father].*
8 Although He was a Son, He learned [active, special] obedience through what He suffered
9 And, [His completed experience] making Him perfectly [equipped], He became the Author and Source of eternal salvation to all those who give heed and obey Him,
10 Being designated and recognized and saluted by God as High Priest after the order (with the rank) of Melchizedek." (Hebrews 5:7-10 ampc)
Re: Standing In The Gap For Nigeria By Faith Inside Jesus Christ Crucified by ochibuogwu5: 10:22am On May 17, 2021
"[Again, the former successive line of priests] was made up of many, because they were each prevented by death from continuing [perpetually in office];
24 But He holds His priesthood unchangeably, because He lives on forever.
25 Therefore He is able also to save to the uttermost (completely, perfectly, finally, and for all time and eternity) those who come to God through Him, since He is always living to make petition to God and intercede with Him and intervene for them.
26 [Here is] the High Priest [perfectly adapted] to our needs, as was fitting—holy, blameless, unstained by sin, separated from sinners, and exalted higher than the heavens." (Hebrews 7:23-26 ampc)
Re: Standing In The Gap For Nigeria By Faith Inside Jesus Christ Crucified by ochibuogwu5: 10:22am On May 17, 2021
"The words or story of Nehemiah son of Hacaliah: Now in the month of Chislev in the twentieth year [of the Persian king], as I was in the castle of Shushan,

2 Hanani, one of my kinsmen, came with certain men from Judah(Nigeria), and I asked them about the surviving Jews(Nigerians) who had escaped exile, and about Jerusalem(Nigeria).

3 And they said to me, The remnant(residents in Nigeria) there in the province who escaped exile are in great trouble and reproach; the wall of Jerusalem(Nigeria) is broken down, and its [fortified] gates are destroyed by fire(blood-sucking-demons/human-agents).

4 *When I heard this, I sat down and wept and mourned for days and fasted and prayed [constantly] before the God of heaven,*

5 And I said, *O Lord God of heaven, the great and terrible God, Who keeps covenant, loving-kindness, and mercy for those who love Him and keep His commandments,*
6 Let Your ear now be attentive and Your eyes open to listen to the prayer of Your servant which I pray before You day and night for the Israelites(Nigerians), Your servants, confessing the sins of the Israelites(Nigerians) which we have sinned against You. *Yes, I and my father’s house have sinned.*

7 We have acted very corruptly against You and have not kept the commandments, statutes, and ordinances which You commanded Your servant Moses(messengers of the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified).

8 Remember [earnestly] what You commanded Your servant Moses: If you transgress and are unfaithful, I will scatter you abroad among the nations;
9 But if you return to Me and keep My commandments and do them, though your outcasts were in the farthest part of the heavens [the expanse of outer space], yet will I gather them from there and will bring them to the place in which I have chosen to set My Name.

10 Now these are Your servants(Nigerians) and Your people(Nigeria), whom You have redeemed by Your great power and by Your strong hand.

11 O Lord, let Your ear be attentive to the prayer of Your servant(Chibuogwu/believers in the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified) and the prayer of Your servants(Nigerians) who delight to revere and fear Your name (Your nature and attributes); and prosper, I pray You, Your servant this day(17-05-2021) and *grant him(Nigeria and Nigerians) your mercy* in the sight of this man(dehumanising circumstance, and blood-sucking-demons/human-evil-agents within the shores of Nigeria).... in Jesus name. Amen." (Nehemiah 1:1-11 ampc)
"In the first year of Darius son of Ahasuerus, of the offspring of the Medes, who was made king over the realm of the Chaldeans—
2 In the first year of his reign, *I, Daniel, understood from the books the number of years which, according to the word of the Lord to Jeremiah the prophet, must pass by before the desolations [which had been] pronounced on Jerusalem should end; and it was seventy years.*

3 And *I set my face to the Lord God to seek Him by prayer and supplications, with fasting and sackcloth and ashes;

4 And I prayed to the Lord my God and made confession* and said, *O Lord, the great and dreadful God, Who keeps covenant, mercy, and loving-kindness with those who love Him and keep His commandments,*
5 *We(Nigerians) have sinned and dealt perversely and done wickedly and have rebelled, turning aside from Your commandments and ordinances.*
6 Neither have we listened to and heeded Your servants the prophets, who spoke in Your name to our kings, our princes and our fathers, and to all the people of the land(Nigeria).
7 *O Lord, righteousness belongs to You, but to us confusion and shame of face, as at this day(17-05-2021)—to the men of Judah(Nigeria), to the inhabitants of Jerusalem(Nigeria), and to all Israel(Nigerians), to those who are near and those who are far off, through all the countries to which You have driven them because of the [treacherous] trespass which they have committed against You.*

8 O Lord, to us belong confusion and shame of face—to our kings(leaders), to our princes(citizens), and to our fathers—*because we have sinned against You.*
9 To the *Lord our God belong mercy and loving-kindness and forgiveness,* for we have rebelled against Him;

10 And we have not obeyed the voice of the Lord our God by walking in His laws which He set before us through His servants the prophets.
11 Yes, *all Israel(Nigeria) has transgressed Your law, even turning aside that they might not obey Your voice. Therefore the curse has been poured out on us and the oath that is written in the Law of Moses the servant of God, because we have sinned against Him.*
12 And He has carried out intact His [threatening] words which He threatened against us and against our judges [the kings, princes, and rulers generally] who ruled us, and He has brought upon us a great evil; *for under the whole heavens there has not been done before [anything so dreadful] as [He has caused to be] done against Jerusalem(Nigeria)*.
13 Just as it is written in the Law of Moses as to all this evil [that would surely come upon transgressors], so it has come upon us. *Yet we have not earnestly begged for forgiveness and entreated the favor of the Lord our God, that we might turn from our iniquities and have understanding and become wise in Your truth.*

14 Therefore the Lord has kept ready the calamity (evil) and has brought it upon us, for the Lord our God is [uncompromisingly] righteous and rigidly just in all His works which He does [keeping His word]; and we have not obeyed His voice.

15 And now, *O Lord our God, Who brought Your people forth out of the land of Egypt with a mighty hand and secured Yourself renown and a name as at this day(17-05-2021), we have sinned, we have done wickedly!*

16 *O Lord, according to all Your rightness and justice, I beseech You, let Your anger and Your wrath be turned away from Your city Jerusalem(Nigeria), Your holy mountain(Nigerians). Because of our sins and the iniquities of our fathers, Jerusalem(Nigeria) and Your people(Nigerians) have become a reproach and a byword to all who are around about us.*

17 Now therefore, *O our God, listen to and heed the prayer of Your servant [Daniel/Chibuogwu/Believers in the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified] and his supplications, and for Your own sake cause Your face to shine upon Your sanctuary(Nigeria) which is desolate.*

18 *O my God, incline Your ear and hear; open Your eyes and look at our desolations and the city(Nigeria) which is called by Your name; for we do not present our supplications before You for our own righteousness and justice, but for Your great mercy and loving-kindness.*

19 *O Lord, hear! O Lord, forgive! O Lord, give heed and act! Do not delay, for Your own sake, O my God, because Your city(Nigeria) and Your people(Nigerians), who are called by Your name.* in Jesus name. Amen.

20 While I was speaking and praying, confessing my sin and the sin of my people Israel(Nigeria), and presenting my supplication before the Lord my God for the holy hill of my God—
21 Yes, while I was speaking in prayer, the man Gabriel, whom I had seen in the former vision, being caused to fly swiftly, came near to me and touched me about the time of the evening sacrifice.
22 He instructed me and made me understand; he talked with me and said, O Daniel(Chibuogwu/Intercessors based upon the finished works of Jesus Christ Crucified concerning Nigeria), I am now come forth to give you skill and wisdom and understanding.

23 *At the beginning of your prayers, the word [giving an answer] went forth,* and I have come to tell you, for you are greatly beloved. Therefore consider the matter and understand the vision. IT IS FINISHED/SETTLED IN JESUS NAME. AMEN." (Daniel 9:1-23 ampc)
Re: Standing In The Gap For Nigeria By Faith Inside Jesus Christ Crucified by ochibuogwu5: 10:26am On May 17, 2021
"Then Jesus said to the multitudes and to His disciples,

2 The scribes and Pharisees sit on Moses’ seat [of authority].

3 So observe and practice all they tell you; but do not do what they do, for they preach, but do not practice.

4 They tie up heavy loads, hard to bear, and place them on men’s shoulders, but they themselves will not lift a finger to help bear them.

5 They do all their works to be seen of men; for they make wide their phylacteries (small cases enclosing certain Scripture passages, worn during prayer on the left arm and forehead) and make long their fringes [worn by all male Israelites, according to the command].

6 And they take pleasure in and [thus] love the place of honor at feasts and the best seats in the synagogues,

7 And to be greeted with honor in the marketplaces and to have people call them rabbi.

8 But you are not to be called rabbi (teacher), for you have one Teacher and you are all brothers.

9 And do not call anyone [in the church] on earth father, for you have one Father, Who is in heaven.

10 And you must not be called masters (leaders), for you have one Master (Leader), the Christ.

11 He who is greatest among you shall be your servant.

12 Whoever exalts himself [with haughtiness and empty pride] shall be humbled (brought low), and whoever humbles himself [whoever has a modest opinion of himself and behaves accordingly] shall be raised to honor." (Matthew 23:1-12 ampc)
Re: Standing In The Gap For Nigeria By Faith Inside Jesus Christ Crucified by ochibuogwu5: 10:30am On May 17, 2021
"Now on the first day of Unleavened Bread [Passover week], the disciples came to Jesus and said to Him, Where do You wish us to prepare for You to eat the Passover supper?

18 He said, Go into the city to a certain man and say to him, The Master says: My time is near; I will keep the Passover at your house with My disciples.

19 And accordingly the disciples did as Jesus had directed them, and they made ready the Passover supper.

20 When it was evening, He was reclining at table with the twelve disciples.

21 And as they were eating, He said, Solemnly I say to you, one of you will betray Me!

22 They were exceedingly pained and distressed and deeply hurt and sorrowful and began to say to Him one after another, Surely it cannot be I, Lord, can it?

23 He replied, He who has [just] dipped his hand in the same dish with Me will betray Me!

24 The Son of Man is going just as it is written of Him; but woe to that man by whom the Son of Man is betrayed! It would have been better (more profitable and wholesome) for that man if he had never been born!

25 Judas, the betrayer, said, Surely it is not I, is it, Master? He said to him, You have stated [the fact]." (Matthew 26:17-25 ampc)
Re: Standing In The Gap For Nigeria By Faith Inside Jesus Christ Crucified by ochibuogwu5: 10:32am On May 17, 2021
"We who are strong [in our convictions and of robust faith] ought to bear with the failings and the frailties and the tender scruples of the weak; [we ought to help carry the doubts and qualms of others] and not to please ourselves.

2 Let each one of us make it a practice to please (make happy) his neighbor for his good and for his true welfare, to edify him [to strengthen him and build him up spiritually].

3 For Christ did not please Himself [gave no thought to His own interests]; but, as it is written, The reproaches and abuses of those who reproached and abused you fell on Me.

4 For whatever was thus written in former days was written for our instruction, that by [our steadfast and patient] endurance and the encouragement [drawn] from the Scriptures we might hold fast to and cherish hope.

5 Now may the God Who gives the power of patient endurance (steadfastness) and Who supplies encouragement, grant you to live in such mutual harmony and such full sympathy with one another, in accord with Christ Jesus,

6 That together you may [unanimously] with united hearts and one voice, praise and glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah).

7 Welcome and receive [to your hearts] one another, then, even as Christ has welcomed and received you, for the glory of God.

8 For I tell you that Christ (the Messiah) became a servant and a minister to the circumcised (the Jews) in order to show God’s truthfulness and honesty by confirming (verifying) the promises [given] to our fathers,

9 And [also in order] that the Gentiles (nations) might glorify God for His mercy [not covenanted] to them. As it is written, Therefore I will praise You among the Gentiles and sing praises to Your name.

10 Again it is said, Rejoice (exult), O Gentiles, along with His [own] people;

11 And again, Praise the Lord, all you Gentiles, and let all the peoples praise Him!

12 And further Isaiah says, There shall be a Sprout from the Root of Jesse, He Who rises to rule over the Gentiles; in Him shall the Gentiles hope.

13 May the God of your hope so fill you with all joy and peace in believing [through the experience of your faith] that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound and be overflowing (bubbling over) with hope." (Matthew 15:1-13 ampc)

(1) (Reply)

Changing Church / Igbunu By Lizzy Michael / Birth Is Super Natural

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.