Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Real Madrid Gaffer Zidane Denies Exit Rumors - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Real Madrid Gaffer Zidane Denies Exit Rumors (132 Views)

Real Madrid Coach, Zinedine Zidane Denies Disrespecting Gareth Bale / Zidane Denies Showing Bale Disrespect / Rafael Everton To Be Unveiled As Abia Warriors Gaffer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Real Madrid Gaffer Zidane Denies Exit Rumors by gistsmill04: 10:50am On May 17, 2021
Real Madrid coach, Zinedine Zidane has denied rumours he told players he would be leaving Real Madrid after this season. The Gaffer seems to have lost the Midas touch he once had with the UEFA champions league competition and there have been speculations that he might call it quits with the Galaticos.

According to Onda Cerio radio and Goal Online The former World cup winner who has a contract with the club till 2022 has been telling players of his intention to leave the club by the end of the season. Zidane ‘s Real Madrid side beat Athletico Bilbao on Sunday — a win that saw them to two points behind La Liga leaders, Athletico Madrid.

In a post-war match conference, the former Ballon d’or winner was quick to correct the misconceptions and rumours making the rounds. How am I going to tell my players that I am going now? It’s a lie,” he said.

“I focus on this season. There is a game left and we are going to give everything. I only care what happens in this finale. The rest, we will see at the end of the season.

Football gossips have gone as far as stating that former German national team coach, Joachim Loew; Real Madrid icon, Raul Gonzalez; former Juventus coach Masilimiano Allegri as potential successors to Zidane’s position.

However, Zidane ‘s evasiveness seems to connote some meaning. He equally hinted at the Saturday post-war match session that : ” “there comes a time when it’s the moment to change”.

“I don’t leave because it’s easy. It’s not like I turn away and don’t look back,” Zidane said.

“No, there are moments when you have to be there and there are moments when that’s it, it’s finished, it’s time to change. But for the good of everyone, not just for me.”

Would Zildane really leave by the end of season? Well let’s keep our fingers crossed.

https://www.ngtimes.net/2021/05/real-madrid-gaffer-zidane-denies-exit-rumors.html

(1) (Reply)

Kelechi Iheanacho Has Won Leicester's Goal Of The Season Award / Germany & Dortmund Forward, Marco Reus Celebrates His 32nd Today. / Naijabet.games Is Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.