Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,995 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Jesus Never Wanted Us To Marry - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jesus Never Wanted Us To Marry (400 Views)

Jesus Never Wanted Us To Marry / What I Never Wanted To Hear. / Nigerian Lady Calls Out Her Husband Who Abandoned Her To Marry Another Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Never Wanted Us To Marry by ivysunday(f): 11:09am On May 17, 2021
Xuefeng
April 29, 2008
(Translated by Treasure and Edited by Kaer)

The teachings of Jesus is the way of LIFE and truth and the journey to heaven. Jesus is Christ and the savior. Following His instructions and living according to His instructions is our main guarantee of going to heaven.

There are two point one billion Christians in the world, but only a small percentage of them truly understand His teachings, and even fewer live according to them. The vast majority are what we call “Sunday Christians” or “Verbal Christians”, not real ones.

Let us illustrate with the example of marrying and starting families.
Jesus told us not to marry and start families.

Why? On what basis?

First of all, we need to know that in His time, He could not tell people directly not to do that; otherwise, he could not preach to them, so He managed to speak in parables not to be understood directly. He said “The knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of heaven has been given to you, but not to them”. At the same time, He also said not to give that which is holy to the dogs, or put your jewels before pigs. That is to say, the core contents would not be told directly. However, as long as we have a deep understanding of His words, we can comprehend their meanings. The book of Matthew tells us what Jesus wants us to know about marrying and starting families

Matthew 10:35

Jesus said, “I came not to send peace, but a sword. For I have come to turn men against their fathers, daughters against their mothers, and daughters-in-law against their mothers-in-law. People’s foes shall be from within their own households. Anyone who loves their father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me and anyone who loves their son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me.”

Matthew 12:50
Jesus said, “For whoever does the pleasure of my Father in heaven, they are my brother, and sister, and mother”.

Matthew 19:9 - 19:11
Jesus said, “I tell you that any man who divorces his wife except for marital unfaithfulness and marries another woman commits adultery”. The disciples asked, “If this is the situation between husbands and wives, then is it best not to marry?”, and Jesus said, “Not everyone can accept this word, but only those to whom it has been given. The ones who can accept this, should accept it.”

Here, Jesus came very close to explaining that clearly. The disciples asked, “best not to marry?”, and Jesus encouraged the unmarried lifestyle, “Not everyone can accept this word, but only those to whom it has been given.” What was “this word”? It was “not to marry”. Therefore, “not to marry” is something that has been given, “only those to whom it has been given” could understand the meaning of “not to marry”, but others could neither understand nor accept it.

Matthew 19:29

Therefore, Jesus Christ stressed further, “And everyone who has given up houses, or brothers, or sisters, or father, or mother, or child, or land for my name will be given a hundred times as much, and have eternal life”.

Lifechanyuan advocates that people not marry, break up nuclear families, and hope that married couples will become Chanyuan Celestials together so they can end their marriage bonds as implemented in accordance with the teachings of Jesus Christ. The profound meaning of “not to marry and start a family” is for letting people enter the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 22:30

Jesus told us clearly, “For when they come back from the dead, there will be no husbands or wives, but they will be as the angels in heaven”. This further indicates that those who enter into the kingdom of heaven have not married and that those who have married cannot enter into the kingdom of heaven. Why? Can those who marry not enter the kingdom of heaven? The answer is, NO, they cannot, and the reasons can be found in Lifechanyuan (Chanyuan Corpus and Xuefeng Corpus).

That is it! I have given a further explanation, but whether you can understand it or not is up to your own considering and judging. Therefore, what Xuefeng says does not go against the teachings of Jesus Christ, but carries out Jesus’ teachings faithfully.

Christians all over the world, do you understand? Do you deserve to be Christians when you are obsessed with marrying and loving your families?

Do not shout “Lord! Lord!”; Jesus will not hear you.
Re: Jesus Never Wanted Us To Marry by sweetshisha: 11:17am On May 17, 2021
cool

This matter is very simple

Yahweh is the God of Isreal God the Father

Jesus is the Son of Yahweh according to Christians

The Father who created both Jesus Christ, and Isrealites, commanded you to marry and populate the Earth,

Genesis 2:24: "Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh

Jesus the Son of Yahweh don't have any authority to cancel the order of God the father and creator of heaven and earth as long as Yahweh is still seated on the throne in Heaven

Re: Jesus Never Wanted Us To Marry by harmargedon: 11:26am On May 17, 2021
ivysunday:

Xuefeng
April 29, 2008
(Translated by Treasure and Edited by Kaer)

The teachings of Jesus is the way of LIFE and truth and the journey to heaven. Jesus is Christ and the savior. Following His instructions and living according to His instructions is our main guarantee of going to heaven.

There are two point one billion Christians in the world, but only a small percentage of them truly understand His teachings, and even fewer live according to them. The vast majority are what we call “Sunday Christians” or “Verbal Christians”, not real ones.

Let us illustrate with the example of marrying and starting families.
Jesus told us not to marry and start families.

Why? On what basis?

First of all, we need to know that in His time, He could not tell people directly not to do that; otherwise, he could not preach to them, so He managed to speak in parables not to be understood directly. He said “The knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of heaven has been given to you, but not to them”. At the same time, He also said not to give that which is holy to the dogs, or put your jewels before pigs. That is to say, the core contents would not be told directly. However, as long as we have a deep understanding of His words, we can comprehend their meanings. The book of Matthew tells us what Jesus wants us to know about marrying and starting families

Matthew 10:35

Jesus said, “I came not to send peace, but a sword. For I have come to turn men against their fathers, daughters against their mothers, and daughters-in-law against their mothers-in-law. People’s foes shall be from within their own households. Anyone who loves their father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me and anyone who loves their son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me.”

Matthew 12:50
Jesus said, “For whoever does the pleasure of my Father in heaven, they are my brother, and sister, and mother”.

Matthew 19:9 - 19:11
Jesus said, “I tell you that any man who divorces his wife except for marital unfaithfulness and marries another woman commits adultery”. The disciples asked, “If this is the situation between husbands and wives, then is it best not to marry?”, and Jesus said, “Not everyone can accept this word, but only those to whom it has been given. The ones who can accept this, should accept it.”

Here, Jesus came very close to explaining that clearly. The disciples asked, “best not to marry?”, and Jesus encouraged the unmarried lifestyle, “Not everyone can accept this word, but only those to whom it has been given.” What was “this word”? It was “not to marry”. Therefore, “not to marry” is something that has been given, “only those to whom it has been given” could understand the meaning of “not to marry”, but others could neither understand nor accept it.

Matthew 19:29

Therefore, Jesus Christ stressed further, “And everyone who has given up houses, or brothers, or sisters, or father, or mother, or child, or land for my name will be given a hundred times as much, and have eternal life”.

Lifechanyuan advocates that people not marry, break up nuclear families, and hope that married couples will become Chanyuan Celestials together so they can end their marriage bonds as implemented in accordance with the teachings of Jesus Christ. The profound meaning of “not to marry and start a family” is for letting people enter the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 22:30

Jesus told us clearly, “For when they come back from the dead, there will be no husbands or wives, but they will be as the angels in heaven”. This further indicates that those who enter into the kingdom of heaven have not married and that those who have married cannot enter into the kingdom of heaven. Why? Can those who marry not enter the kingdom of heaven? The answer is, NO, they cannot, and the reasons can be found in Lifechanyuan (Chanyuan Corpus and Xuefeng Corpus).

That is it! I have given a further explanation, but whether you can understand it or not is up to your own considering and judging. Therefore, what Xuefeng says does not go against the teachings of Jesus Christ, but carries out Jesus’ teachings faithfully.

Christians all over the world, do you understand? Do you deserve to be Christians when you are obsessed with marrying and loving your families?

Do not shout “Lord! Lord!”; Jesus will not hear you.

will you marry me? Please!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Jesus Never Wanted Us To Marry by jetwonder(m): 11:38am On May 17, 2021
grin Wrong Interpretetion Of The Bible, Jesus Turn Water Into Wine In A Wedding, Jesus Is Not Against Marriage.
Re: Jesus Never Wanted Us To Marry by ivysunday(f): 8:36am On May 18, 2021
harmargedon:
will you marry me? Please!!!!!!!!!!!
No, i don't want to sell my freedom
Re: Jesus Never Wanted Us To Marry by ivysunday(f): 8:37am On May 18, 2021
jetwonder:
grin Wrong Interpretetion Of The Bible, Jesus Turn Water Into Wine In A Wedding, Jesus Is Not Against Marriage.
Not everyone can understand that word, see, you didn't understand grin
Re: Jesus Never Wanted Us To Marry by harmargedon: 10:22am On May 18, 2021
ivysunday:

No, i don't want to sell my freedom
That's not a problem, I love independent women. With me, you are free as a bird.

(1) (Reply)

Opm Free Schools: Apostle Chinyere Moves Children To Other Schools / What's Going On Here? / Bobrisky Targeted By EFCC After Flaunting Bundles Of Dollars On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.