Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

The Tuber Of Yam Man Bought For ₦1200 (Photo) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Tuber Of Yam Man Bought For ₦1200 (Photo) (52366 Views)

₦1,200 Tuber Of Yam In Ibadan (Pictured) / A Dozen Tubers Of Yam I Bought For N7,000 In Ogun Today / See The ₦2,500 Tuber Of Yam I Bought In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Tuber Of Yam Man Bought For ₦1200 (Photo) by Enn214(m): 7:03pm On May 17, 2021
Make him go price yellow garri cool
Re: The Tuber Of Yam Man Bought For ₦1200 (Photo) by ayenale1(m): 7:03pm On May 17, 2021
If bubu can drop dead gbam today...the jubilation that will engulf the streets of all the states in Nigeria will be more than Abacha own...

1 Like

Re: The Tuber Of Yam Man Bought For ₦1200 (Photo) by Goldbw122(m): 7:03pm On May 17, 2021
Globad:

The tiler of your floor needs to be re-trained
Na me package am my self
Re: The Tuber Of Yam Man Bought For ₦1200 (Photo) by CheedyJ(m): 7:04pm On May 17, 2021
Na bread shock me pass, to eat better bread now you gaz get at least 5h.. how Nigerians are still surviving baffles me to say d least..
Re: The Tuber Of Yam Man Bought For ₦1200 (Photo) by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 17, 2021
Daniel058:
Northerners want to destroy our farms using their cattle so that they will keep on claiming that they feed us .

Me want hectares of Land for Pig farming opposite Central Mosque in Sokoto

Or near Sultan house .

Federal Government should epp me secure this Biko.

BTW na yesterday I return from 2 weeks ban o grin
You want start war Abi. grin
Re: The Tuber Of Yam Man Bought For ₦1200 (Photo) by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 17, 2021
cocolacec:

This has nothing to do with Buhari,More southerners should go to farming.

Yet another stúpid Nigerian

Re: The Tuber Of Yam Man Bought For ₦1200 (Photo) by FBIBOT(m): 7:06pm On May 17, 2021
Goldbw122:
And I was crying I bought this for #300... I need to live this country somebody help...

You need to get a refund from your tiler... Ah ah.. Kilode

1 Like

Re: The Tuber Of Yam Man Bought For ₦1200 (Photo) by Splitmind: 7:09pm On May 17, 2021
You get what you deserve after trying to defy the North, all who go against the North must starve and bear the brunt of their foolishness
Re: The Tuber Of Yam Man Bought For ₦1200 (Photo) by Splitmind: 7:10pm On May 17, 2021
cocolacec:

Buhari has done nothing wrong, he has ensured a secure and conducive environment for agriculture throughout the entire Nigeria but some people don't want to take advantage of this opportunity because of hate!
Re: The Tuber Of Yam Man Bought For ₦1200 (Photo) by KingZaddy(m): 7:14pm On May 17, 2021
Why did you buy it of you will cry?

You all are the problem... Even if the yam is 10k you will buy it and still come here to say rubbish
Re: The Tuber Of Yam Man Bought For ₦1200 (Photo) by netmillionaires(m): 7:17pm On May 17, 2021
And you think this presidency will tell you he is dead. They will simply import another Al Sudani to replace him and the next thing you will hear is "welcome home Mr. President"

Daveambition:
No more extravagant spending.
Unlike before, i'd offer my Geez anything & every food/drinks in my apartment.
This days, once visitor arrive houz na Gotv + refill cold bottle water i dey offer; all bcuz of APC..
Last night i had illusionary thoughts bout Buhari getting infected with Covid-19 & declared dead in France... Imagine the Joy bck home~~{just imagine it}
Re: The Tuber Of Yam Man Bought For ₦1200 (Photo) by chubinwa(m): 7:19pm On May 17, 2021
cocolacec:

When Fulani herdsmen were destroying, and kill people without Buhari doing anything about it, you didn't know it will result to this hardship. Mumu
Re: The Tuber Of Yam Man Bought For ₦1200 (Photo) by replete(m): 7:19pm On May 17, 2021
hybrid11:
My man
N1200, I think you live in abuja
Yam is actually cheap in Abuja it has to be the south south
Re: The Tuber Of Yam Man Bought For ₦1200 (Photo) by Ugo4hotish(m): 7:21pm On May 17, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Only in a lifeless regime. Very soon it will be 5k for one tuber. Buhari has destroyed Nigeria beyond redemption.

A tuber of Nigerian yam cost equivalent of 13k in Germany.

Since Buhari wants to sell crude oil same price it is been sold in Saudi Arabia.

Now count your teeth with your tongue..... �
Re: The Tuber Of Yam Man Bought For ₦1200 (Photo) by mastertek: 7:24pm On May 17, 2021
Who is this nitwit'? and how old are you?

Southern should go to farm, when your stupid govt send Fulani to kill & nothing will happen
cocolacec:

Re: The Tuber Of Yam Man Bought For ₦1200 (Photo) by jeyem(m): 7:31pm On May 17, 2021
Daniel058:
Northerners want to destroy our farms using their cattle so that they will keep on claiming that they feed us .

Or near Sultan house .

Federal Government should epp me secure this Biko. Better baba! Let everyone be craze together!!!

Re: The Tuber Of Yam Man Bought For ₦1200 (Photo) by jeyem(m): 7:32pm On May 17, 2021
[quote author=jeyem post=101790525][/quote]
Re: The Tuber Of Yam Man Bought For ₦1200 (Photo) by Eastcaostboy: 7:33pm On May 17, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Only in a lifeless regime. Very soon it will be 5k for one tuber. Buhari has destroyed Nigeria beyond redemption.
But they said is Goodluck
Re: The Tuber Of Yam Man Bought For ₦1200 (Photo) by Harmattan123(m): 7:38pm On May 17, 2021
Dem force you!!!! cry
Re: The Tuber Of Yam Man Bought For ₦1200 (Photo) by Exodora: 7:39pm On May 17, 2021
Nigerians are naturally wicked to themselves .
Though @Buhari reign may be bad but we are naturally wicked .
A bag of cassava is 7000 wonder how much it's processed will cost .
How can we all claim Buhari is the cause of our problem when we ourselves is making living unbearable for others.
Have onyeone seen the size of Fufu lately , is Fufu also imported .
Seriously is high time we all call ourselves to order and stop looking for whom to blame .

1 Like

Re: The Tuber Of Yam Man Bought For ₦1200 (Photo) by JOSH54: 7:39pm On May 17, 2021
5 of those yam cost in Suleja is 2k and we are complaining, dat means the price is better here

1 Like

Re: The Tuber Of Yam Man Bought For ₦1200 (Photo) by Blackdisciple(m): 7:40pm On May 17, 2021
Buhari
Re: The Tuber Of Yam Man Bought For ₦1200 (Photo) by Blackdisciple(m): 7:43pm On May 17, 2021
Daveambition:
No more extravagant spending.
Unlike before, i'd offer my Geez anything & every food/drinks in my apartment.
This days, once visitor arrive houz na Gotv + refill cold bottle water i dey offer; all bcuz of APC..
Last night i had illusionary thoughts bout Buhari getting infected with Covid-19 & declared dead in France... Imagine the Joy bck home~~{just imagine it}

Hmmmm!
Re: The Tuber Of Yam Man Bought For ₦1200 (Photo) by mudiana(m): 7:43pm On May 17, 2021
my brother em cheat u. I bought three for ₦1200. those ones wey strong wey em mark with blue lines. Those ones too go sweet oh. I think they call em old yam.
Re: The Tuber Of Yam Man Bought For ₦1200 (Photo) by Blackdisciple(m): 7:48pm On May 17, 2021
While some of my uncles are having wife younger sister, wife younger bro, And one of the wife's cousin under his roof.

May God bless them

1 Like

Re: The Tuber Of Yam Man Bought For ₦1200 (Photo) by ggood: 7:54pm On May 17, 2021
Daniel058:

Or near Sultan house .

Federal Government should epp me secure this Biko.

hahahaha Hisba Will surely come for u

1 Like

Re: The Tuber Of Yam Man Bought For ₦1200 (Photo) by okayman4real(m): 7:54pm On May 17, 2021
u mean in fct?
Re: The Tuber Of Yam Man Bought For ₦1200 (Photo) by aremuforlife(m): 7:55pm On May 17, 2021
sultry69:
Because of Fulani terrorists, I have an acre of land for my area in Osun,planted crops on it and these unfortunate beings called Fulani destroyed all with their cow few weeks ago.

So all of us should brace up,famine that will hit this country very soon will be unprecedented caused by Fulani terrorists wandering about with their useless cows,bandits and bokoharam.
I am sorry for the wasted effort, herdsmen issues should have been handled locally, this guys commit crimes locally.
Re: The Tuber Of Yam Man Bought For ₦1200 (Photo) by Pacesetter123(m): 7:55pm On May 17, 2021
richmond500:
U price one yam for 45mins
Like u stand 45 mins for hot sun and priced a tuber of yam?

Lai Mohammed will be looking at u like
grin grin grin
Re: The Tuber Of Yam Man Bought For ₦1200 (Photo) by DAMN99: 7:58pm On May 17, 2021
VisioDirect:

And get killed by Fulani herdsmen? do you know how many farmers that have been killed and still being attacked as we speak all over the country under the watch of buhari and Osinbajo? this government evil is second to only that of the devil himself.
Even devil dey give buhari accolade
Re: The Tuber Of Yam Man Bought For ₦1200 (Photo) by Wiseking00(m): 8:00pm On May 17, 2021
cocolacec:

This has nothing to do with Buhari,More southerners should go to farming0.

Those herdmen will now come and destroy our farm .. thank you sir
Re: The Tuber Of Yam Man Bought For ₦1200 (Photo) by Pacesetter123(m): 8:01pm On May 17, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:
This one even better. One I bought 1000 isn't up to this. Removed yam and egg from my menu till further notice.
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Is How You Eat When You Pay 50k For Aso Ebi[funny Photo] / Difference Between Butter And Mangerine / Can You Believe This Generator Is A Cake - Check Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.