Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,176 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Very Funny Picture Of People Queuing For Fuel In The U.S - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Very Funny Picture Of People Queuing For Fuel In The U.S (4077 Views)

FG Now Pays About ₦‎600 Billion Monthly For Fuel Subsidy - Rainoil CEO / Coronavirus: Atiku Calls For Fuel Price Reduction, Stamp Duty Suspension / Voters Started Queuing Up In Kano Since 2:00 Am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Funny Picture Of People Queuing For Fuel In The U.S by RisenJoe(m): 11:20am On May 17, 2021
Some even came with nylon and bucket while some brought iron drum, U.S Sha e be like say their own Buhari don start work

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Very Funny Picture Of People Queuing For Fuel In The U.S by RisenJoe(m): 11:21am On May 17, 2021
Picture of fuel scarcity

2 Shares

Re: Very Funny Picture Of People Queuing For Fuel In The U.S by Tawis06(m): 11:22am On May 17, 2021
G
Re: Very Funny Picture Of People Queuing For Fuel In The U.S by Fahdiga1: 11:23am On May 17, 2021
Like Buhari like Biden. Two demented punks who destroyed their countries

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Very Funny Picture Of People Queuing For Fuel In The U.S by yesloaded: 11:23am On May 17, 2021
grin

Almighty America

1 Like

Re: Very Funny Picture Of People Queuing For Fuel In The U.S by aoshi: 11:29am On May 17, 2021
Very funny indeed!!!!!
Re: Very Funny Picture Of People Queuing For Fuel In The U.S by chatinent: 11:30am On May 17, 2021
Upon all the hype on electric autos?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Very Funny Picture Of People Queuing For Fuel In The U.S by Fatalveli(m): 11:34am On May 17, 2021
Why do I feel like the hacking or the gas line and the scarcity is deliberate? In order to make people see the need to start buying Tesla?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Very Funny Picture Of People Queuing For Fuel In The U.S by Nuelito: 11:36am On May 17, 2021
Haaaa...dem even use nylon

1 Like

Re: Very Funny Picture Of People Queuing For Fuel In The U.S by helinues: 11:38am On May 17, 2021
That's Almighty Usa yet Nigerians have no recorded such under this administration
Re: Very Funny Picture Of People Queuing For Fuel In The U.S by Nobody: 11:45am On May 17, 2021
They ought to be looking at non carbon emission

This is 2021
Re: Very Funny Picture Of People Queuing For Fuel In The U.S by zolajpower: 11:48am On May 17, 2021
The thing get as e be oo
Re: Very Funny Picture Of People Queuing For Fuel In The U.S by OriginalZombiE: 12:05pm On May 17, 2021
Mikecold:
They ought to be looking at non carbon emission

This is 2021

You think the transition is easy
Re: Very Funny Picture Of People Queuing For Fuel In The U.S by deardevil(m): 12:55pm On May 17, 2021
Fatalveli:
Why do I feel like the hacking or the gas line and the scarcity is deliberate? In order to make people see the need to start buying Tesla?

Hmmm I might agree on you on that but one can’t say for sure now cause of the hacking of gas pipelines and for testla motor it’s might take awhile.

That what i think
Re: Very Funny Picture Of People Queuing For Fuel In The U.S by OKOATA(m): 1:09pm On May 17, 2021
smiley
Won't the petrol melt the nylon? I remember buying fuel inside nylon one time and it started melting with tiny leaking holes, I had to buy extra nylons on the way before I made it home.
Re: Very Funny Picture Of People Queuing For Fuel In The U.S by ProfessorBerlin(m): 1:28pm On May 17, 2021
God don give them their own Buhari. I’m happy for them
Re: Very Funny Picture Of People Queuing For Fuel In The U.S by Joel3(m): 1:35pm On May 17, 2021
That thing can easily caught fire. It will expand the container.
Re: Very Funny Picture Of People Queuing For Fuel In The U.S by Psalmspsalms: 1:46pm On May 17, 2021
At least they formed a reasonable line. And they took the same container. Unlike my country
Re: Very Funny Picture Of People Queuing For Fuel In The U.S by Gbest90(m): 2:26pm On May 17, 2021
Lolz. Really funny.

Although the way they coordinated themselves, made the queue lovable.
Re: Very Funny Picture Of People Queuing For Fuel In The U.S by SEGLIZ: 2:30pm On May 17, 2021
RisenJoe:
Some even came with nylon and bucket while some brought iron drum, U.S Sha e be like say their own Buhari don start work

the entire world is in crisis so don't try to be sarcastic or ridiculous.
Re: Very Funny Picture Of People Queuing For Fuel In The U.S by HitlerGaddafi: 2:54pm On May 17, 2021
Gbest90:
Lolz. Really funny.

Although the way they coordinated themselves, made the queue lovable.
RisenJoe:
Very dumb. The servers of the US pipelines was hacked hence the reason you're seeing what's going on
Re: Very Funny Picture Of People Queuing For Fuel In The U.S by Cherez: 3:24pm On May 17, 2021
Fatalveli:
1st thought that came to my mind but I feel Mr. Musk maybe too responsible for that
Re: Very Funny Picture Of People Queuing For Fuel In The U.S by FarahAideed: 3:26pm On May 17, 2021
They were warned against Biden but failed to heed , now their inflation is at an all time high, many falling into poverty daily , taxes are up and Petrol very expensive and now scarce
Re: Very Funny Picture Of People Queuing For Fuel In The U.S by Telegram234(m): 3:58pm On May 17, 2021
Na waaa oooo.
First, it was queuing to fetch water, now na fuel.. Even inside nylon
Re: Very Funny Picture Of People Queuing For Fuel In The U.S by Shuzzi(m): 4:01pm On May 17, 2021
Old news undecided

The fuel pipelines were hacked but have since been restored but some people are here saying inflation....smh
Re: Very Funny Picture Of People Queuing For Fuel In The U.S by Penguin2: 4:05pm On May 17, 2021
Telegram234:
Na waaa oooo.
First, it was queuing to fetch water, now na fuel.. Even inside nylon

We have seen that nylon photo before.

I doubt it’s part of it . I think Op deliberately decided to be mischievous.

1 Like

Re: Very Funny Picture Of People Queuing For Fuel In The U.S by AdaugoChisom(f): 4:32pm On May 17, 2021
See classic car been driven by a woman.
Re: Very Funny Picture Of People Queuing For Fuel In The U.S by seunlayi(m): 5:31pm On May 17, 2021
We have inflected them grin
Re: Very Funny Picture Of People Queuing For Fuel In The U.S by joinnow: 6:35pm On May 17, 2021
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Very Funny Picture Of People Queuing For Fuel In The U.S by RisenJoe(m): 6:43pm On May 17, 2021
HitlerGaddafi:

Very dumb. The servers of the US pipelines was hacked hence the reason you're seeing what's going on

Mr grammar, we all know what happened but we aren't talking about the cause here, it's the effects we are discussing
Re: Very Funny Picture Of People Queuing For Fuel In The U.S by donproject2(m): 6:47pm On May 17, 2021
This is prolly one of U.S. villages

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is Why I Don't Argue About Nigeria's Breakup / Revealed: Tinubu and Buhari are behind Osinbajo's Declaration / 2023: Tinubu's Supporters Threaten To Divide Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.