Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Delivery Driver’s Son Dies After Eating Poisoned Takeaway Intended For Customer’ - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Delivery Driver’s Son Dies After Eating Poisoned Takeaway Intended For Customer’ (446 Views)

Man Dies After Drinking Competition In Kaduna / How 7 Persons Died After Eating Suya & Drinking Juice In Abia (Video) / Long Cobra Killed At Our Backyard This Morning After Eating 6 Chicken Eggs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delivery Driver’s Son Dies After Eating Poisoned Takeaway Intended For Customer’ by Doraty1(f): 11:27am On May 17, 2021
A delivery driver’s son has died after the family ingested rat poison from a meal allegedly intended to poison someone else.

Indonesian police believe a 25-year-old suspect identified only as “NA” approached a delivery driver known as Bandiman on April 25 while he was at a mosque in the city of Yogyakarta.

The woman asked him to deliver some satay meat to a man named Tomy – her alleged ex-partner, according to South China Morning Post.

However Tomy was not at home when Bandiman showed up with the food, and his wife refused to accept it as she did not recognise who sent the order.

Instead, Bandiman took the satay home with him and ate it with his wife and 10-year-old son, Naba.

They both became ill after eating the meat’s accompanying peanut sauce that was laced with rat poison.

The driver told police that he did not eat the sauce but his wife and son both started vomiting soon after eating the meat skewers.

The little boy was said to be foaming at the mouth.
https://community.vanguardngr.com/m/discussion?id=4565467%3ATopic%3A3081712
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: Delivery Driver’s Son Dies After Eating Poisoned Takeaway Intended For Customer’ by Fahdiga1: 11:28am On May 17, 2021
Effect of greediness. I wish it was Buhari that ate the food
Re: Delivery Driver’s Son Dies After Eating Poisoned Takeaway Intended For Customer’ by macrodata(m): 11:29am On May 17, 2021
You don't mean it.
Is that how he eats people's undelivered food everyday or the village people decided to play lottery with his life?

The Keke man who ate my N3,000 suya in 2016, hmmm!

The Keke man who didn't return the carton of Cerelac I forgot at the back space, hmmmm!

The Keke I forgot my suit in on my way to sleep over for next day exams, hmmmm!

I pray that someday, someone doesn't forget suit that was soaked in devil's beans inside your keke.
Re: Delivery Driver’s Son Dies After Eating Poisoned Takeaway Intended For Customer’ by Cutecharlz(m): 11:33am On May 17, 2021
He is responsible for his family death. Greed and carelessness.
Re: Delivery Driver’s Son Dies After Eating Poisoned Takeaway Intended For Customer’ by DICKstractor: 11:42am On May 17, 2021
undecided

Long throat have cut short the son's life

(1) (Reply)

Baby Food Producers Using Covid-19 To Discourage Breastfeeding For Economic Gain / It's So Beautiful / Secret Of Party Fried Rice Finally Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.