Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Hong Kong Business Visa: Hw Do I Get It Plzzzzzzzzzzzzz? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Hong Kong Business Visa: Hw Do I Get It Plzzzzzzzzzzzzz? (2967 Views)

Any Nigerian Living In Hong Kong? / Hong Kong International Airport Named World's Best Airport / U.s Business Visa B1/b2 Interview : What To Expect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hong Kong Business Visa: Hw Do I Get It Plzzzzzzzzzzzzz? by RolandPet(m): 7:13am On Apr 28, 2011
please i will like someone that has travel to hong kong before on a business visa to give me an idea on how to get it, i want to go for business plzzz?

ilonu@yahoo.com

Thanks all!
Re: Hong Kong Business Visa: Hw Do I Get It Plzzzzzzzzzzzzz? by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 28, 2011
Which kind of business,all the businesses are now on the mainland china,but its chinese embassy that will issue the visa for you.
Re: Hong Kong Business Visa: Hw Do I Get It Plzzzzzzzzzzzzz? by RolandPet(m): 7:24am On Apr 28, 2011
Refurbished laptop,laptops mother board,screen etc

so i should go to Chinese embassy?
Re: Hong Kong Business Visa: Hw Do I Get It Plzzzzzzzzzzzzz? by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 28, 2011
Yes Hong is china ,so the visa is issued by china
Re: Hong Kong Business Visa: Hw Do I Get It Plzzzzzzzzzzzzz? by justwise(m): 9:36am On Apr 28, 2011
Roland Pet:

Refurbished laptop,laptops mother board,screen etc

so i should go to Chinese embassy?

That maybe expensive in HK, HK seem to be an expensive country compare to China.

Yea u can only get the visa at Chinese embassy
Re: Hong Kong Business Visa: Hw Do I Get It Plzzzzzzzzzzzzz? by savanto: 1:11am On Apr 30, 2011
I didn't get mine through the Chinese Embassy. I had to package my documents to Hong Kong HKSAR for the Visa. That was far back in 2003. I don't know if the process have changed now.

I have been there severally for business but things are very expensive in HK. Why not try China. HK is a very beautiful city but since you are not going for tourism, I will advise you go and buy your laptops in China. Inshort, you can't find a market where tokumbo laptops are sold in HK, but you can see that in China.

I hope you have been adequately briefed on the subject matter.
Re: Hong Kong Business Visa: Hw Do I Get It Plzzzzzzzzzzzzz? by justwise(m): 8:36am On Apr 30, 2011
savanto:

I didn't get mine through the Chinese Embassy. I had to package my documents to Hong Kong HKSAR for the Visa. That was far back in 2003. I don't know if the process have changed now.

I have been there severally for business but things are very expensive in HK. Why not try China. HK is a very beautiful city but since you are not going for tourism, I will advise you go and buy your laptops in China. Inshort, you can't find a market where tokumbo laptops are sold in HK, but you can see that in China.

I hope you have been adequately briefed on the subject matter.

There is, though i can't remember the name of the shopping complex, but its where u see alot of Nigerians, Indians, Pakistans selling all sorts of stuff, used laptop, mobile phones, foreign exchange. . etc. Its also a very rough place as u can expect.
Re: Hong Kong Business Visa: Hw Do I Get It Plzzzzzzzzzzzzz? by dejia(m): 11:55am On Jun 15, 2011
Hi guys,

I need Hong Kong Visa, i have been to HK before in 2005, i know the procedure has changed, and u need someone from there to actually apply for you and mail you the visa.

Do you know any agent in Nigeria who can help?
Re: Hong Kong Business Visa: Hw Do I Get It Plzzzzzzzzzzzzz? by kenforum(m): 2:18pm On Jun 15, 2011
Roland Pet:

please i will like someone that has travel to hong kong before on a business visa to give me an idea on how to get it, i want to go for business plzzz?

ilonu@yahoo.com

Thanks all!
dejia:

Hi guys,

I need Hong Kong Visa, i have been to HK before in 2005, i know the procedure has changed, and u need someone from there to actually apply for you and mail you the visa.

Do you know any agent in Nigeria who can help?

Hello,
We at Kenaries Travel & Tours Ltd can arrange a HK visa for you.For details,visit our website and contact us as soon as possible.Check out our website here:www.kenariesng.com
Re: Hong Kong Business Visa: Hw Do I Get It Plzzzzzzzzzzzzz? by kaisy1980: 3:38pm On Jun 16, 2011
Do you mean Chungking Mansion in Kowloon? Well, things are not cheap there because it is not an open market. it is just a plaza. I still opine that you try China where you have a large market for fairly used laptops.

Thanks again
Re: Hong Kong Business Visa: Hw Do I Get It Plzzzzzzzzzzzzz? by otunbasmtp(m): 12:06am On Jun 18, 2011
kontact me , grin i will help you with fiza , i have machine and i promise you cum here or if u can bguy witch broom i teach u ao 2 fly

(1) (Reply)

Abuja/nyanya Keffi Road Accident, What Is The Necessary Solution. / Tourist Sites In Ogun State. A Visit / Where Do You Want Me To Go.. Tell Me And I'll Go There For You :)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.