Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:40 AM

Late Chief Konam Porbeni Reburied In Aduku In Bayelsa State.. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Late Chief Konam Porbeni Reburied In Aduku In Bayelsa State.. (31146 Views)

Gabriel Yakubu Aduku Dies At 80 / George Floyd Reburied In Mbaise, Imo State: Photo / Pa Adama Aduku: Nigeria's Oldest Surviving Soldier Dies At 101 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Late Chief Konam Porbeni Reburied In Aduku In Bayelsa State.. by DEBJOCH1(m): 7:52pm On May 17, 2021
NA WA OOOO, EVEN AT THIS BUBU HARD TIME, PEOPLE STILL HAVE MONEY TO WASTE.
Re: Late Chief Konam Porbeni Reburied In Aduku In Bayelsa State.. by NiklauseFred(m): 8:06pm On May 17, 2021
ViolentMooslim:
May this be the the fate of Nnamdi Kanu.

Re: Late Chief Konam Porbeni Reburied In Aduku In Bayelsa State.. by Kobicove(m): 8:10pm On May 17, 2021
They just wanted an opportunity to spend money undecided
Re: Late Chief Konam Porbeni Reburied In Aduku In Bayelsa State.. by Emmy000seun(m): 8:21pm On May 17, 2021
You nail it bro.. shocked that's what man lyt up dey observe right now..
Folabifreeman:
*Lights Kpoli*
WATCHING

1 Like

Re: Late Chief Konam Porbeni Reburied In Aduku In Bayelsa State.. by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 17, 2021
Daniel058:
Chai ! Waste of money. The only thing I like about Islam is how they bury their dead ones . No too much story . Whatever you do after one's death can't Help him or her

Burials are an abnormally big deal with the Ijaw people, they spend upwards of a week or two getting drunk, feasting and fûcking in honour of the deceased

You need to attend an Ijaw burial where the deceased left behind a financially buoyant family, you go chop, you go drink, you go fūck tire grin

1 Like

Re: Late Chief Konam Porbeni Reburied In Aduku In Bayelsa State.. by Okortor: 9:03pm On May 17, 2021
Rear Admiral Festus Bikepre Porbeni is a great man and a very good friend of mine.
Weldon general, your good deeds would be remembered.
Re: Late Chief Konam Porbeni Reburied In Aduku In Bayelsa State.. by miraculousGod(m): 9:03pm On May 17, 2021
When you don't know what to do with money funny ideas Will come to your mind Reburying the dead when the living are hungry.
visit my site https://Timesnaija.com
Re: Late Chief Konam Porbeni Reburied In Aduku In Bayelsa State.. by Daniel058(m): 9:04pm On May 17, 2021
NarcoPolo:

Burials are an abnormally big deal with the Ijaw people, they spend upwards of a week or two getting drunk, feasting and fûcking in honour of the deceased

You need to attend an Ijaw burial where the deceased left behind a financially buoyant family, you go chop, you go drink, you go fūck tire grin
but I dont do any of the above cry
Re: Late Chief Konam Porbeni Reburied In Aduku In Bayelsa State.. by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 17, 2021
Daniel058:
but I don non of the above cry

You never attend solid Ijaw burial be dat
Re: Late Chief Konam Porbeni Reburied In Aduku In Bayelsa State.. by Renforce: 9:33pm On May 17, 2021
Believe me This man was my mom's first husband
Re: Late Chief Konam Porbeni Reburied In Aduku In Bayelsa State.. by kinharold(m): 9:40pm On May 17, 2021
"When I am alive, I dont want to die; when I die, I want to be left in peace".
Re: Late Chief Konam Porbeni Reburied In Aduku In Bayelsa State.. by mechanics(m): 10:10pm On May 17, 2021
Hmmmm.
Re: Late Chief Konam Porbeni Reburied In Aduku In Bayelsa State.. by JubrinElSudan: 10:58pm On May 17, 2021
So the bodies were moved from Patani in Delta to Sagbama in Bayelsa. Kabowei kingdom
Re: Late Chief Konam Porbeni Reburied In Aduku In Bayelsa State.. by Godbless3(m): 2:03am On May 18, 2021
Daniel058:
Chai ! Waste of money. The only thing I like about Islam is how they bury their dead ones . No too much story . Whatever you do after one's death can't Help him or her

Thats just the only good thing about religion of peace

1 Like

Re: Late Chief Konam Porbeni Reburied In Aduku In Bayelsa State.. by Demmylogo: 4:49am On May 18, 2021
AuthegaPRIMUS:
Ok
. Nah so

1 Like

Re: Late Chief Konam Porbeni Reburied In Aduku In Bayelsa State.. by rita25(f): 8:25am On May 18, 2021
WANT TO REBURY WHERE THEY CAN FORTIFY AND ALWAYS SUMMON THE SPIRITS OF THE ANCESTORS
Re: Late Chief Konam Porbeni Reburied In Aduku In Bayelsa State.. by femi4: 10:43am On May 18, 2021
karzyharsky:
They are just turning the back
Turning the sand. I m sure the body has already decomposed
Re: Late Chief Konam Porbeni Reburied In Aduku In Bayelsa State.. by Papparassi: 12:35pm On May 18, 2021
The retinue of dignitaries that graced the occasion are but not limited to the flag officer logistics command oghara, rear admiral S S Lassa represented by commander J. A Ake the command operation officer central naval command yenagoa.
Chief Francis Bruce, a prominent son of Ijaw nation, elders, friends and well wishers.
The head of the porbeni family spoke glowingly about late chief Konam porbeni

(1) (2) (Reply)

Musiliu Obanikoro And Femi Kayode Pictured In 'spiritual' Mood At The Experience / Lagos State Emergency Service Rescues Sick Woman Lying Along Amichi Street(pics / Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.