Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Kano, Illorin, Bauchi and Gombe Emirates, Sallah Durban Festival In Pictures - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Kano, Illorin, Bauchi and Gombe Emirates, Sallah Durban Festival In Pictures (24518 Views)

Abuja All White Pool Party 2020 In Pictures (Video) / Abuja All White Pool Party 4th Edition In Pictures / Odufuye Triplets: Adetomi, Remi And Kunmi 40th Birthday Celebration In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano, Illorin, Bauchi and Gombe Emirates, Sallah Durban Festival In Pictures by smile11s(m): 2:27pm On May 17, 2021
Sweet pics

2 Likes

Re: Kano, Illorin, Bauchi and Gombe Emirates, Sallah Durban Festival In Pictures by dalass(f): 2:28pm On May 17, 2021
grin grin

They are all dressed like brightly coloured masquerades down south.. grin

Sorry, no offense grin

6 Likes

Re: Kano, Illorin, Bauchi and Gombe Emirates, Sallah Durban Festival In Pictures by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 17, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
the insecurity that most of you pigs used in mocking the north is right at your door step...

We just observe Una from distance... Una go soon get sense soon...

Even with the insecurity in borno,zamfara and Kaduna...

The north is still in every aspect more developed than your backward dirty region.

By the Time ESN finish with that Una small dirty villages you call cities...

Una go dey seek refuge to borno.

Just brace up... Una go soon get sense
grin grin

Never forget north remains the insecurity capital of this country even from the international community

Never forget Boko Haram that is a designated Terrorist Organization across the world is headquartered in the north

Never forget that attack on Boko Haram is attack on north and Boko Haram and North are inseperatable

No region can get backward as the north even in the next 1 million years

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano, Illorin, Bauchi and Gombe Emirates, Sallah Durban Festival In Pictures by Brimstone77: 2:29pm On May 17, 2021
Na only picture for Kano I de see ooo.

Anyway!!

Just lunch the multiple Hamas rocket there and 99.9% of nigeria problems will be solved.. cool cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano, Illorin, Bauchi and Gombe Emirates, Sallah Durban Festival In Pictures by Indispensable85(m): 2:29pm On May 17, 2021
In the midst of ravaging insecurity in the north, Kano State has been so peaceful and relatively safe. What could be the secret?
Re: Kano, Illorin, Bauchi and Gombe Emirates, Sallah Durban Festival In Pictures by LordLugard1: 2:30pm On May 17, 2021
Fulanis enslaving housa is all I see here. All the Emir's are Fulanis not even one housa. Hausas are on foots celebrating their slave masters. I pray one day God will open this Hausas eyes. They are majority yet Few Fulani elites enslave them.

This culture is not even African culture but jihadis Islamic tradition. Emirship is not African but Islam

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano, Illorin, Bauchi and Gombe Emirates, Sallah Durban Festival In Pictures by favour32(m): 2:31pm On May 17, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Sanusi
Q
Re: Kano, Illorin, Bauchi and Gombe Emirates, Sallah Durban Festival In Pictures by ashawopikin(m): 2:33pm On May 17, 2021
Fucking terrorists

4 Likes

Re: Kano, Illorin, Bauchi and Gombe Emirates, Sallah Durban Festival In Pictures by oluwaseunamos33(m): 2:33pm On May 17, 2021
are U pple this pple marks the sallah to celebrate Allah or to celebrate their Emir's?

3 Likes

Re: Kano, Illorin, Bauchi and Gombe Emirates, Sallah Durban Festival In Pictures by eedimo(m): 2:34pm On May 17, 2021
Lovely

1 Like

Re: Kano, Illorin, Bauchi and Gombe Emirates, Sallah Durban Festival In Pictures by Kreme(m): 2:35pm On May 17, 2021
TERRORISTS

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano, Illorin, Bauchi and Gombe Emirates, Sallah Durban Festival In Pictures by mystery22: 2:36pm On May 17, 2021
Terrorist everywhere..so kwara was actually conquered

5 Likes

Re: Kano, Illorin, Bauchi and Gombe Emirates, Sallah Durban Festival In Pictures by ebuclassic18(m): 2:36pm On May 17, 2021
Niger delta people see ur money

2 Likes

Re: Kano, Illorin, Bauchi and Gombe Emirates, Sallah Durban Festival In Pictures by JooEeL(m): 2:37pm On May 17, 2021
rummmy:
I see terrorist everywhere....
So fulanis actually took over ilorin,I thought it was a folktale...

Brother its real o.

I sometimes listen to Kanu's radio broadcast and I hide my face in shame as a Yoruba man anytime I think of our loss to Ilorin.

This is why when I hear some easterners castigating Kanu, I just laugh cos they know nothing.

8 Likes

Re: Kano, Illorin, Bauchi and Gombe Emirates, Sallah Durban Festival In Pictures by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:38pm On May 17, 2021
Not complete until we see ibadan emirate, lagos emirate, Ogun emirate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano, Illorin, Bauchi and Gombe Emirates, Sallah Durban Festival In Pictures by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 17, 2021
Indispensable85:
In the midst of ravaging insecurity in the north, Kano State has been so peaceful and relatively safe. What could be the secret?
Kano is the capital of the core north

They won't want to use it as a playground for their chess experiment of "countering the south"

This is to tell you the crisis is man-made and can be directed

Borno and the exterior north can be used for such play ground

They can come down nassarawa, Niger if they want to make a move on Abuja

But Kano won't be touched, southern kaduna can be touched but not main kaduna

3 Likes

Re: Kano, Illorin, Bauchi and Gombe Emirates, Sallah Durban Festival In Pictures by Unrated900(m): 2:41pm On May 17, 2021
I don’t know why this people has to be part of Nigeria self

3 Likes

Re: Kano, Illorin, Bauchi and Gombe Emirates, Sallah Durban Festival In Pictures by Sleekfingers: 2:45pm On May 17, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Hawan daushe!!

God bless northern Nigeria!!

of course, God blessed the north with boko haram, almajiri, bandits, uneducated youths and leaders, child marriage, killer herdsmen , shoe shiners, kaya, gatemen and discolored goro teeth and quota system graduates.....the north is indeed blessed

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano, Illorin, Bauchi and Gombe Emirates, Sallah Durban Festival In Pictures by fc450(m): 2:45pm On May 17, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
hatred is about to consume you all...keep the hate coming!!

We are naturally ahead of you!
in what ways pls?

5 Likes

Re: Kano, Illorin, Bauchi and Gombe Emirates, Sallah Durban Festival In Pictures by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 2:45pm On May 17, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Illorin Emirate

Chai yorubas don sofa..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano, Illorin, Bauchi and Gombe Emirates, Sallah Durban Festival In Pictures by ArewaHero(m): 2:45pm On May 17, 2021
I KNOW THAT SOME PEOPLE WILL BE IN PAIN SEEING OUR AREWA DISPLAYING THEIR BEAUTIFUL CULTURE.

cool

5 Likes

Re: Kano, Illorin, Bauchi and Gombe Emirates, Sallah Durban Festival In Pictures by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 2:46pm On May 17, 2021
fc450:
in what ways pls?

In terror related issues.

4 Likes

Re: Kano, Illorin, Bauchi and Gombe Emirates, Sallah Durban Festival In Pictures by ArewaHero(m): 2:48pm On May 17, 2021
Kreme:
TERRORISTS
Dem ever bomb your village ni ?
Re: Kano, Illorin, Bauchi and Gombe Emirates, Sallah Durban Festival In Pictures by Stanfeelings: 2:52pm On May 17, 2021
So whatsup the Covid 19 protocols?

2 Likes

Re: Kano, Illorin, Bauchi and Gombe Emirates, Sallah Durban Festival In Pictures by ArewaHero(m): 2:53pm On May 17, 2021
Sleekfingers:

of course, God blessed the north with boko haram, almajiri, bandits, uneducated youths and leaders, child marriage, killer herdsmen , shoe shiners, kaya, gatemen and discolored goro teeth and quota system graduates.....the north is indeed blessed
while god cursed the south with Oloshos between different age range , yahoo boys,baby factories, mud ,gays, drug traffickers and so on grin

1 Like

Re: Kano, Illorin, Bauchi and Gombe Emirates, Sallah Durban Festival In Pictures by Olawalelead(m): 2:54pm On May 17, 2021
The North keeps going backward...

3 Likes

Re: Kano, Illorin, Bauchi and Gombe Emirates, Sallah Durban Festival In Pictures by Obamaofusa: 2:57pm On May 17, 2021
rummmy:
I see terrorist everywhere....
So fulanis actually took over ilorin,I thought it was a folktale...

The end of Fulani in Ilorin is already here.

You can see their foolish durban did not attract many people in Ilorin.They have been trying to force this foolishness on Ilorin since eons.Ilorin is not North,it is a Yoruba area surrounded by other Yoruba areas like Jebba etc.Fulanis are deceiving themselves with the toothless emir.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano, Illorin, Bauchi and Gombe Emirates, Sallah Durban Festival In Pictures by lastempero: 2:59pm On May 17, 2021
So true true, illorin don go

3 Likes

Re: Kano, Illorin, Bauchi and Gombe Emirates, Sallah Durban Festival In Pictures by Jibabs2(m): 3:04pm On May 17, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Hawan daushe!!

God bless northern Nigeria!!
Ameen
Re: Kano, Illorin, Bauchi and Gombe Emirates, Sallah Durban Festival In Pictures by nitt: 3:04pm On May 17, 2021
ArewaHero:
I KNOW THAT SOME PEOPLE WILL BE IN PAIN SEEING OUR AREWA DISPLAYING THEIR BEAUTIFUL CULTURE.

cool

No need to reply the degenerates and local online wretches.

Nairaland is filled with e-idiots and poverty stricken pi.gs and children of hate.

Whether you spend your whole lifetime insulting the Northerners you can never meet up cos we are naturally ahead of u.

Allah ya taimake Arewa!!!

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kano, Illorin, Bauchi and Gombe Emirates, Sallah Durban Festival In Pictures by Kreme(m): 3:05pm On May 17, 2021
ArewaHero:
Dem ever bomb your village ni ?
Ask your people wey dey north grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys Throw Bags Of Pure Water At Their Friend On His Birthday In Akure / 7 Common Wedding Traditions And Their Origins / Paul Arisa, The Cancer Patient's Burial Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.