Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

The Media Is Doing To Israel What It Did To Trump. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Media Is Doing To Israel What It Did To Trump. (231 Views)

Israeli Military Misled The Media To Lure Hamas Fighters Into Bunker / Abolfazl Shekarchi To Trump: Save Us From Coronavirus, Not Make Threats / Democrats Just Won The House In A Sweeping Rebuke To Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Media Is Doing To Israel What It Did To Trump. by illitracy: 12:38pm On May 17, 2021
Having being following the Israel Palestinian conflict neutrally, I became curious and decided to research on israeli TV stations.

The whole media giants are only showing what israel is doing in Gaza. Watch i24 news or check www.i24news.tv and your approach would surely be modified. The palestinians are not saints either, they Just have a PhD in crying fowl. They are also hitting israel very hard and killing and causing damage. They only seem to be very mad because their damage is minimal due do israeli defences. And believe it or not, Israel is fighting all muslim countries right now. All these rockets are Iranian. The israelis for sure want to send a clear warning to those proxy financiers that see, this is maximun you can do before i wipe you out if I want to.

Let the media be neutral.

One love

3 Likes

Re: The Media Is Doing To Israel What It Did To Trump. by Righteousness2(m): 12:57pm On May 17, 2021
They can only Deceive those they can deceive! Not me!

I Stopped watching mainstream media Since Ending of last year.

I follow Events from inside the Nations on YouTube. There are many ordinary and unknown people giving you Live and raw events which you will never ever see on Mainstream media.
They show what they want u know.

Let me shock you! Mainstream media does not put out 30% of events all around the world.
Re: The Media Is Doing To Israel What It Did To Trump. by neonly: 12:59pm On May 17, 2021
Make Israeli continue killing those idiot
I kuku trust d remaining arab state that push and supply them go dey do
they won't confront isreal

Re: The Media Is Doing To Israel What It Did To Trump. by illitracy: 6:04pm On May 17, 2021
very useless media.

(1) (Reply)

Belarus Authorities Release Second Confessional Video / Large Hailstones From The Sky Falls In Beijing, China(vid) / Commuters Wade Through Dirty Water As Subway Stations In New York Flood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.