Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Ondo State Indegines Should Watchout 4 Mimiko Game Plan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo State Indegines Should Watchout 4 Mimiko Game Plan (1030 Views)

How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! / The Game Plan!(photo) / Niger State Indegines Inec (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ondo State Indegines Should Watchout 4 Mimiko Game Plan by olugbemi4u: 7:40am On Apr 28, 2011
I am from Ondo State.I met Mimiko very well while he was a commissioner under Adefarati.All these political jobbers are at there normal confussion again.the monthly subvention gotten by these local govt should be adequatly accounted for b4 creating more LGA along with more councillors and dishonurable chairmen whom there primary objective is to steal money.position of 1999 consititution should be followed.this is purely MIMIKO political strategy to starts his 2nd term campaign he will fail.
Re: Ondo State Indegines Should Watchout 4 Mimiko Game Plan by RichDad1(m): 9:36am On Apr 28, 2011
Why the ranting here?Dont you know where Alagbaka is?see,let me tell you and those that send you that you guyz have failed already.I am from Ondo state can you show me the developement that surpass Mimiko's since 99?The last time i visited Akure i was amazed with what Mimiko did to the Isikan Market.can you compare that with what that useless PDP governor did at Oja Oba?For your information ondo state has been delivered from the shackles of those useless cretin minorities.UP Mimiko Up Sunshine state.
Re: Ondo State Indegines Should Watchout 4 Mimiko Game Plan by popoboy(m): 10:22am On Apr 28, 2011
Poster pls you need tp be objective in issuse pertaining to development and don't decieve people here
Re: Ondo State Indegines Should Watchout 4 Mimiko Game Plan by gbewu: 10:49am On Apr 28, 2011
I was perturbed and lying down on a melting glove when I heard how Mimiko and his cohorts rigged and used thugs to pave way for their election victory. This is really disturbing. How could he do that for God sake! This is the man that moved from pillar to post when his election was truncated by Agagu and returned through court order and I believe by now that his supporters should allow people of Ondo State to choose whoever they believe that he could deliever them from the jugular.
Somebody refer us to Isikan market  grin this is a development that could be handled by just a local govt chairman. what a shame! I was born and brought up in Ondo state and since I have left the place, I could not see any development apart from the one Agagu did before he was chased out. Anyway, I do not belong to any political party but ensure I vote for a credible candidate that I am confused he can deliver.
I see no reason why all the appointed chairmen are given mandate to kill in order to deliver their ward for Labour party. Some even brought gun in Idanre harassing people that he can kill at anytime and go scot free if he does. Even said that he was the chief security officer and no body would ask him if he kills kiss. What a shame!
Anyway, Mimiko, Tinubu is waiting for you as your tenure expires very soon. Go and ask your brother, OBJ, Gbenga, Akala, Oyinlola and so on. time will tell.
Re: Ondo State Indegines Should Watchout 4 Mimiko Game Plan by Horlazuncanmi(m): 11:03am On Apr 28, 2011
I was shocked with what i saw in ondo state during the elections, MIMIKO shared #25million to each local government for election.each voters were bribed #1000 each to vote for LABOUR PARTY, what a shame, opposition were intimidated with police, MIMIKO is another AGAGU in the making,
Re: Ondo State Indegines Should Watchout 4 Mimiko Game Plan by Remmy60: 6:42pm On Apr 30, 2011
When will we in this country stop thinking illogically and conservatively.  I ccouldn'tfind anything in your write up here that reveal any game plan. I will agree with you on anything if you give me Ten strictly people's developmental projects that Mimiko and Agagu executed and completed within the first two years of each of their administration. Please also give us here how much was the allocation available to each of them within this period. Let us compare objectively now that the country is experiencing some form of transformation. We should also stop all these unfounded rumor that can't be supported with verifiable fact and figures.

Instead of publishing what we can't defend on either of these two administrations, let us move forward and look inward and choose to be a better creditable citizens so that from us, good leaders can image. After all a government is not made up of only the governor.

Surprisingly, nobody has ever complain about the civil servants that teaches these government operatives where and how to steal money. I hope we all know that one Naira can't be taken from government's purse without the knowledge and blessing of the civil servants because when they assist a government official to steal N1000, they use the opportunity to steal N1000000. Go and check this fact.

So my people, for once let's direct our searchlight and attention to the civil servants and then we will see who to blame. Is it governors, the civil servants or even everyone of us who wouldn't even publish the true facts.

(1) (Reply)

Sex Workers March For Their Rights / Oshiomhole: Needless Grandstanding Over Phcn Privatization / N37.91b Loans: Lawyers Abandon Bankole’s Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.