Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,805 members, 7,837,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

We Have A Terror Group In Lagos Now – Nnamdi Kanu Claims - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have A Terror Group In Lagos Now – Nnamdi Kanu Claims (4106 Views)

Aloy Ejimakor Reacts To Reports Of UK Designating Of IPOB As A Terror Group / Revolution Now: Nnamdi Kanu Hails Sowore / Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have A Terror Group In Lagos Now – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by helinues: 3:09pm On May 17, 2021
820twentyy:
[s][/s]

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Seun
Dominique
Oamj4

Rule 1
Re: We Have A Terror Group In Lagos Now – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by Cherez: 3:22pm On May 17, 2021
sweetshisha:
cool

What's with Ibos obsession with Yoruba land sef

Never have I heard Sunday Igboho speaking of Ibo land

Even Niger Delta militants like Tompolo, Ateke Tom, don't know if Biafra exist or not..

But Kanu can't talk without Lagos, Yoruba , Tinubu,
So if I show you Igbogho speaking about Igbos will you pay me N100k & vice versa?
Re: We Have A Terror Group In Lagos Now – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by Christistruth00: 3:33pm On May 17, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu the Terrorist leader in his October Broadcast ordering IPOB to destroy Lagos said as Long as the Government of Lagos is still standing Igbos revolution can never succeed

This is the audio

AUTHENTIC audio below are Nnamdi kanu's orders to ipob on live Radio during Endsars Protests

1hr 35Mins
Destroy every bridge and kill all Police

1hr 46 mins
burn down Tinubu’s hotel

1 hr 42 min
Burn down Nitel building and all Govt buildings in Lagos, burn down Muritala Mohammed Airport

1hr 39 min kanu ordered ipob to Kill any Army Officer and manufacture Weapons

1hr 47 min Tinubu must go down

1hr 52 min
kanu Confirmed information that Cele and Orile police Stations In Lagos are on fire and Is delighted

Orders ipob to use green white green and blood as the Nigerian flag.

Tells ipob to target Tinubu and Sanwo Olu and their Children

1 hr 56 min
block every road kill Sabotuers

2hr.00 min
Destroy everything holding the Economy of Nigeria. Burn all pipelines

2.hr09 min
Kill the Army in Lekki [/b]Claims 15 people were killed in Lekki.,Set Dangote Trucks on Fire.

2.hr 15 min
[b] Burn down Every Federal Govt Building attack Police.

2hr 18 mins
Describes again how to make Molotov Cocktail bombs

2hr20min kanu asks where are the ipob People with Double barrel guns in Abuja?

2 hr 22 min
ipob will make an example of Ikpeazu and Sanwo Olu all Tinubu’s nvestments should be destroyed

2hr 24min build bombs and lay them by the roadside

2 hr 32 min kill any Governor that declares Curfew

2hr 56min
kanu says Tinubu’s hotel is on fire on his orders

3 hr 09 mins
burn everything Tinubu owns and Dangote Trucks the war has started

Every Police Station must go down

destroy all Federal Government Property burn down Lekki Toll Gate destroy Dangote refinery burn every Pastors Church that supports one Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktk4uXmlOLs

2 Likes

Re: We Have A Terror Group In Lagos Now – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by kettykin: 3:38pm On May 17, 2021
Exponential101:
Can your cursed tribe leave Lagos alone. From the days of Azikwe to the days of this fugitive lunatic called Kanu. Can your tribrsmen ever leave the Yoruba tribe billion of times superior to your foolish hate filled tribe alone.

Your cursed tribe fought against us leaving lagos for good in 1967
Re: We Have A Terror Group In Lagos Now – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by Christistruth00: 3:41pm On May 17, 2021
sweetshisha:
cool

Even Niger Delta militants like Tompolo, Ateke Tom, don't know if Biafra exist or not..

The Almighty in his Wisdom saw it fit to make Lagos Nigeria’s Crown Jewel

To God be all the Glory
Re: We Have A Terror Group In Lagos Now – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by plaindealer: 3:54pm On May 17, 2021
“Miyetti Allah was a full-fledged terror group in Ebonyi, but IPOB and ESN drove them out, that’s why the DSS (Department of State Services) is labelling ESN a terrorist group, because we forbade Fulani murderers on our ancestral lands.

And before I came on air this evening, I had confirmation that they are now in Lagos. That was what they were cleverly trying to disguise as IPOB attacks on Lagos.

“I want to let you understand that if I tell you that we have a terror group in Lagos, you will marvel,” Kanu said.

Nigeria label you terrorists, even you yourself confirm say you be terrorists which in fact you are..

Thanks for the confirmation by the esn bush terrorist clown..

Try Lagos if den born you well, your grave is ready and in fact, you go see the largest migration and exodus back to many villages in the SE.

grin grin
Re: We Have A Terror Group In Lagos Now – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by SugarCake: 4:11pm On May 17, 2021
Igbo people don't like wahala carry ur self and go oo
Re: We Have A Terror Group In Lagos Now – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by Brimstone77: 4:31pm On May 17, 2021
sweetshisha:
cool

he is making it clear to you guys so that when elshabab terrorists started dealing with you in Lagos you won't find a way to blame igbos or shout yoloba ronu...
Re: We Have A Terror Group In Lagos Now – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by engrchykae(m): 4:42pm On May 17, 2021
November1857:
keep living in denial !
he has the planB of Benin republic,he has learnt French with Google translate.
Re: We Have A Terror Group In Lagos Now – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by Brimstone77: 4:43pm On May 17, 2021
helinues:
Oluku... Always full of gibberish and trash

The scum bag con artist is now asking innocent Igbos to carry out suicide attempt all in the name of remaining relevant..

God punish devil
hope you listened to his broadcast last night??

How did you feel after that broadcast?? grin
Re: We Have A Terror Group In Lagos Now – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by helinues: 4:44pm On May 17, 2021
Brimstone77:
hope you listened to his broadcast last night??

How did you feel after that broadcast?? grin

I was picking beans when he was live broadcasting yesterday.

My idleness never reach that stage.

angry
Re: We Have A Terror Group In Lagos Now – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by engrchykae(m): 4:44pm On May 17, 2021
FarahAideed:

You think I don't know you are a northern bot placed here to stoke southern Division? The south is now united
Asaba declaration ensures the unity
Re: We Have A Terror Group In Lagos Now – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by Kingcalls: 4:55pm On May 17, 2021
sweetshisha:
cool

Igbos have alot of investments in lagos ...just like France have interests in some African countries...just like Russia have a interest in Ukraine
Re: We Have A Terror Group In Lagos Now – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by Brimstone77: 5:21pm On May 17, 2021
helinues:

I was picking beans when he was live broadcasting yesterday.

My idleness never reach that stage.

angry
ok have you read about this latest news below??

Re: We Have A Terror Group In Lagos Now – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by helinues: 5:41pm On May 17, 2021
Brimstone77:
ok have you read about this latest news below??

How relevant is Igboho in the scheme of things in SW.

Mtcheeeew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Alia Is Transforming Benue State (photos) / FG Unveils New Tax Incentives For Local And Foreign Investors , Employers / Photo: Fashola Unveiled His Successor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.