Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Toyota Camry 2006 Rough Idling, AC Cooling Low When On Idle - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Toyota Camry 2006 Rough Idling, AC Cooling Low When On Idle (1212 Views)

Camry 2.2 Idling Problem / 5 Causes Of Rough Idling Or High Speed In Your Car / Accord 05 idle High And Low When in traffic (RPM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyota Camry 2006 Rough Idling, AC Cooling Low When On Idle by SOJnew: 1:23pm On May 17, 2021
Hi Folks,
I am new here so please bear with me. My car has been rough idling for sometime now, I usually clean the throttle body and service nozzles and then it comes out good, after some time, it reverts back to the rough idling (usually below 700rpm). The AC also doesnt cool well except I am on the move. The idling works well in the mornings when I am heading out, but by afternoon it turns to something else. I am thinking it has to do with the belt. I haven't changed the belt for over a year. Could this be the reason? Please advice! Thank you.

Edit: I have scanned and I have been told I need to change my O2 sensors
Re: Toyota Camry 2006 Rough Idling, AC Cooling Low When On Idle by nymphomaniac(m): 12:19am On May 18, 2021
SOJnew:
Hi Folks,
I am new here so please bear with me. My car has been rough idling for sometime now, I usually clean the throttle body and service nozzles and then it comes out good, after some time, it reverts back to the rough idling (usually below 700rpm). The AC also doesnt cool well except I am on the move. The idling works well in the mornings when I am heading out, but by afternoon it turns to something else. I am thinking it has to do with the belt. I haven't changed the belt for over a year. Could this be the reason? Please advice! Thank you.
scan and post codes. Cc Gazzuzz
Re: Toyota Camry 2006 Rough Idling, AC Cooling Low When On Idle by ikdaddy01(m): 12:57am On May 18, 2021
SOJnew:

I am thinking it has to do with the belt. I haven't changed the belt for over a year. Could this be the reason? Please advice! Thank you.
Haaa Belt kwa.
Timing or fan belt, which one re u thinking
Re: Toyota Camry 2006 Rough Idling, AC Cooling Low When On Idle by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:54am On May 18, 2021
SOJnew:
Hi Folks,

AC is manual? How do you clean the throttle body?

1 Like

Re: Toyota Camry 2006 Rough Idling, AC Cooling Low When On Idle by OilsPartsCars: 9:02am On May 18, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

AC is manual? How do you clean the throttle body?

What sort of dumb question is this.

The 2006 camry ac is manual!

This packaged Kazeem sef lipsrsealed
Re: Toyota Camry 2006 Rough Idling, AC Cooling Low When On Idle by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:45am On May 18, 2021
SOJnew:
Hi Folks,

OilsPartsCars:

What sort of dumb question is this.

The 2006 camry ac is manual!

This packaged Kazeem sef lipsrsealed

Identify vehicle make and model
Re: Toyota Camry 2006 Rough Idling, AC Cooling Low When On Idle by OilsPartsCars: 9:52am On May 18, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

Identify vehicle make and model

Check title and stop asking mumu mumu questions undecided
Re: Toyota Camry 2006 Rough Idling, AC Cooling Low When On Idle by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:50am On May 18, 2021
OilsPartsCars:

OilsPartsCars:

Anyone can make mistake, the essence of this forum is to learn from each other cool

Smiles.
Re: Toyota Camry 2006 Rough Idling, AC Cooling Low When On Idle by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:35am On May 18, 2021
SOJnew:
Hi Folks,
I am new here so please bear with me. My car has been rough idling for sometime now, I usually clean the throttle body and service nozzles and then it comes out good, after some time, it reverts back to the rough idling (usually below 700rpm). The AC also doesnt cool well except I am on the move. The idling works well in the mornings when I am heading out, but by afternoon it turns to something else. I am thinking it has to do with the belt. I haven't changed the belt for over a year. Could this be the reason? Please advice ! Thank you.

OilsPartsCars:

Car maintenance is not cheap if you want to do it right.

BTW, i am a Mechanic, an oyinbo speaking Kazeem grin.
Re: Toyota Camry 2006 Rough Idling, AC Cooling Low When On Idle by soloehis(m): 6:39pm On May 18, 2021
OilsPartsCars:

this forum expose peoples background.. do you feel good talking down on some one who is trying to help out a fellow nairalander?you can make your point without being abusive..times are hard,emotions are going wild but in all these learn not to let your emotions drives u..we are all in this together

4 Likes

Re: Toyota Camry 2006 Rough Idling, AC Cooling Low When On Idle by OilsPartsCars: 7:39pm On May 18, 2021
soloehis:
this forum expose peoples background.. do you feel good talking down on some one who is trying to help out a fellow nairalander?you can make your point without being abusive..times are hard,emotions are going wild but in all these learn not to let your emotions drives u..we are all in this together

No vex my oga. Gazzuzz na my boi.
Re: Toyota Camry 2006 Rough Idling, AC Cooling Low When On Idle by HottieCoach(f): 4:13pm On May 23, 2021
OilsPartsCars:

No vex my oga. Gazzuzz na my boi.
Ok.
Re: Toyota Camry 2006 Rough Idling, AC Cooling Low When On Idle by boldx(m): 5:20pm On May 23, 2021
following

(1) (Reply)

How Good Is The Fuel Economy Of My Car / Can Car AC Compressor Be Fixed? / Any Jaguar Users or Mechanics in the house?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.