Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,941 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Microsoft Investigates Bill "Vaxxinator" Gates - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Microsoft Investigates Bill "Vaxxinator" Gates (320 Views)

Masari Investigates Causes Of Deaths In Katsina / Bill Gates Wants To Use Microchip Implants To Fight Coronavirus / Bill Gates Reveals Why He Really, Really Hates Mosquitoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Microsoft Investigates Bill "Vaxxinator" Gates by bn365: 1:44pm On May 17, 2021
They are done with him...[US intelligence community]

Re: Microsoft Investigates Bill "Vaxxinator" Gates by Nbote(m): 1:49pm On May 17, 2021
Why is Bill's world suddenly beginning to crumble
Re: Microsoft Investigates Bill "Vaxxinator" Gates by boyjo: 5:38pm On May 18, 2021
bn365:
They are done with him...[US intelligence community]

Kindly expansiate?
You mean he was a puppet?
Re: Microsoft Investigates Bill "Vaxxinator" Gates by bn365: 6:47pm On May 18, 2021
boyjo:

Kindly expansiate?
You mean he was a puppet?

US intelligence use charities, churches, "pastors" etc for espionage
Every now and then you might hear that a "pastor" is arrested in Iran, or North Korea or that a Doctor working for
a charity in Pakistan or Afghanistan was kidnapped...if you get caught, they cut you loose.
Bill and Melinda Gates foundation's name has gotten a beaten, stemming from covid and vaccination drive, people are suspicious
of the organization
CIA, Pentagon, and US state dept., use people and orgs with a good name, and hid the real agenda. They fund you and groom you and make sure to have favorable coverage of you in the bought and paid media. You'll know when they are done with you, through the same media.
Every news that was not allowed to be reported about you will be laundered.
Covid organizers/culprits will be in the news, sometime in the future.

Watch how they will drop Oprah.
Re: Microsoft Investigates Bill "Vaxxinator" Gates by boyjo: 8:45pm On May 20, 2021
bn365:

US intelligence use charities, churches, "pastors" etc for espionage
Every now and then you might hear that a "pastor" is arrested in Iran, or North Korea or that a Doctor working for
a charity in Pakistan or Afghanistan was kidnapped...if you get caught, they cut you loose.
Bill and Melinda Gates foundation's name has gotten a beaten, stemming from covid and vaccination drive, people are suspicious
of the organization
CIA, Pentagon, and US state dept., use people and orgs with a good name, and hid the real agenda. They fund you and groom you and make sure to have favorable coverage of you in the bought and paid media. You'll know when they are done with you, through the same media.
Every news that was not allowed to be reported about you will be laundered.
Covid organizers/culprits will be in the news, sometime in the future.

Watch how they will drop Oprah.

You're right.
I see clearly now what you're saying.

Oprah dropped, I guess for Adrenochrome?
Re: Microsoft Investigates Bill "Vaxxinator" Gates by bn365: 5:22am On May 21, 2021
boyjo:

You're right.
I see clearly now what you're saying.

Oprah dropped, I guess for Adrenochrome?

Oprah and her friend Gale King have not been dropped yet but give it time. Oprah and her friend are very careful
Their stock is still high and they still command respect in some quarters.
But people began to pay more attention when she went after Kobe Bryant and Michael Jackson after their death.
She denied Adrenochrome charges.

Covid debacle will be epic i.e Fauchi et al
How it was planned and those who were bought out. It's a house of cards
Re: Microsoft Investigates Bill "Vaxxinator" Gates by OgaMadam(f): 8:42am On May 21, 2021
Devil
builds you up to break you down

God
breaks you down to build you up
Re: Microsoft Investigates Bill "Vaxxinator" Gates by boyjo: 11:37pm On May 23, 2021
bn365:

Oprah and her friend Gale King have not been dropped yet but give it time. Oprah and her friend are very careful
Their stock is still high and they still command respect in some quarters.
But people began to pay more attention when she went after Kobe Bryant and Michael Jackson after their death.
She denied Adrenochrome charges.

Covid debacle will be epic i.e Fauchi et al
How it was planned and those who were bought out. It's a house of cards

Okay thanks.

Amen.

What's your take in the impending Fulnisation war? You have any idea why Pastor Adefarasin warns us to have a plan B?
Re: Microsoft Investigates Bill "Vaxxinator" Gates by bn365: 5:21am On May 24, 2021
boyjo:

Okay thanks.

Amen.

What's your take in the impending Fulnisation war? You have any idea why Pastor Adefarasin warns us to have a plan B?

I am a Christian. I love God. Jesus is my Savior, I'll take Pst Adefarasin's comment with a grain of salt.
He can't beat his chest and tell us to have plan B is "Thus saith the Lord"
Adefarasin and TD Jakes are from the same clothe. What they have is their opinion on social issues.
Many people who purport to speak for God are not in speaking terms with God.
They have God to answer to and I'm not trying to be judgemental

Nigeria's problem has little to do with the "Fulani war"

To fight a war, you need money. NEVER forget that.
Find out who profits from war or destruction of a society or social dysfunction in general. It benefits people you hold in high regards
People are being deliberately distracted while looting rages on
It's like saying there's a war going on in Libya, well yeah, there's a looting of oil going on but you don't hear that.
You create chaos, so you can have access to a resource that you wouldn't have the opportunity of doing in the time of relative peace
People might have a differing opinion.

(1) (Reply)

Which Whetstone Grit To Choose For Sharpening / Oral Cancer That Develops In Any Part Of The Mouth Risk Factors Include / How To Cure Eczema Permanently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.