Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

How Do You Overcome Laziness And Dizziness When Working - Programming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Do You Overcome Laziness And Dizziness When Working (12764 Views)

Becareful When Working For A "One Man Business" As A Programmer / Web Developer / How Might You Overcome The Speed Issue Of Your Magento Websites? / Franchise Expertise Will Overcome Inevitable Failure For The Franchisor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Overcome Laziness And Dizziness When Working by Abedfff14: 2:12pm On May 19, 2021
when i was growing up,i was told all sort of good things about nigeria, not this nonsense we have now. #we deserve a better country.
Re: How Do You Overcome Laziness And Dizziness When Working by patani(m): 2:14pm On May 19, 2021
EkenmaPeter:
How do you over come laziness and dizziness when working
Just as the topic stated , i will like us to share experience how you over come laziness and also dizziness when working on a client project, task or a pet project.

Laziness can be as a result of an easy task that you can implement in some minute or hours but took you 2 days to do, and dizziness is when you have to stay awake all night mostly for remote guys working for foreign client with different time zone.

How do you manage to balance sacrifice, discipline and commitment when working?

start running on weekends Saturday morning and thank me latter...

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Overcome Laziness And Dizziness When Working by Cnach: 2:41pm On May 19, 2021
Malaria knows how to cause those very well. I suggest u check for malaria and typhoid. If positive than u treat it

1 Like

Re: How Do You Overcome Laziness And Dizziness When Working by Tukor1759: 2:45pm On May 19, 2021
Take coffee and thank me later
Re: How Do You Overcome Laziness And Dizziness When Working by anigbajumo(m): 3:01pm On May 19, 2021
koladata:
Drink Nescafe, the black one without sugar every morning, its good for the body and it will make you active all through the day.

It works like magic but it contain caffeine and it's dangerous to health, I was used to to it until I started having chest pain and was told by doctor to stop using it.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Overcome Laziness And Dizziness When Working by sulaak(m): 3:02pm On May 19, 2021
EkenmaPeter:
How do you over come laziness and dizziness when working
Just as the topic stated , i will like us to share experience how you over come laziness and also dizziness when working on a client project, task or a pet project.

Laziness can be as a result of an easy task that you can implement in some minute or hours but took you 2 days to do, and dizziness is when you have to stay awake all night mostly for remote guys working for foreign client with different time zone.

How do you manage to balance sacrifice, discipline and commitment when working?

Take Vitamin D3 and B12 to overcome fatigue.

Thank me later

1 Like

Re: How Do You Overcome Laziness And Dizziness When Working by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:06pm On May 19, 2021
EAT WELL AND GET ENOUGH SLEEP.
Re: How Do You Overcome Laziness And Dizziness When Working by merits(m): 3:10pm On May 19, 2021
Take Nescafe in the money with less sugar,thank me later.
Re: How Do You Overcome Laziness And Dizziness When Working by horlanrewaju11(m): 3:35pm On May 19, 2021
Is either you just started this or you don't find the work important anymore (tired of the work)...... you will have to reduce your sleeping time not your resting time. Cause too much sleep makes someone lazy.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Overcome Laziness And Dizziness When Working by DissTroy(m): 3:45pm On May 19, 2021
404Dev:
There is no magic formula.

Just take regular breaks.

I always take a 5 to 10 mins break after working for about an hour or 2.

This keeps your mind fresh and alert.

Or better still, occupy your mind with something else. You could code and listen to audiobooks, for example, on issues which aren't too distracting.

Trevor Noah's "Born A Crime" audiobook is about 9 hours. Enough time and the perfect ambience to code, chuckle and relax without necessarily leaving your workstation/space.

Or you do other things during the day and focus on the most demanding part of work after sunset if you take your work home.
Re: How Do You Overcome Laziness And Dizziness When Working by tonididdy(m): 4:13pm On May 19, 2021
Well in saner safer climes in a city that never sleeps.
Just take a 5mins walk from street to street.
It's works 100%
You comeback to your work, like you just started.

But in naija na bitter cola win am
Re: How Do You Overcome Laziness And Dizziness When Working by wumi2017(f): 5:07pm On May 19, 2021
jawalis:
I just stares at wumi2017 pictures and I balance up again with full energy and enthusiasts to work more. She’s my greatest motivation and inspiration. Thinking about her right now sad
Love you baby.

Hahaha grin grin love you too baby
Re: How Do You Overcome Laziness And Dizziness When Working by Arizonaz: 5:21pm On May 19, 2021
Eating fruit has help me a lot. I feel light and always ready to move. Drinking alcohol and smoking can reduce your productivity levels.
Re: How Do You Overcome Laziness And Dizziness When Working by meobizy(f): 5:29pm On May 19, 2021
A full page gone and none of these ignorant folks mentioned running or jogging daily. Such is the society I live in.
Re: How Do You Overcome Laziness And Dizziness When Working by Yrey: 5:32pm On May 19, 2021
I take a bottle of coke and rest. Sometimes na hunger de cause am oh. Because the brain is using up glucose
Re: How Do You Overcome Laziness And Dizziness When Working by lolu2019: 5:34pm On May 19, 2021
Drink tea at night and blood purifiers in the morning
Re: How Do You Overcome Laziness And Dizziness When Working by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 19, 2021
Cigarettes' and coffee
Re: How Do You Overcome Laziness And Dizziness When Working by deardevil(m): 6:04pm On May 19, 2021
Take coffee early in the morning and help alot
Re: How Do You Overcome Laziness And Dizziness When Working by chieni(f): 6:54pm On May 19, 2021
if you need a helping hand with any task that can be done remotely while you work on other project. CHIENI is here to provide such services. Thanks.
Re: How Do You Overcome Laziness And Dizziness When Working by Richthekid: 8:23pm On May 19, 2021
Take a nap
Re: How Do You Overcome Laziness And Dizziness When Working by Grandlord: 9:12pm On May 19, 2021
ecomalchemist:

YOU MIGHT NEED TO TAKE SOME COFFEE (STRAIGHT), ADDERALL, MODAFINIL OR NOOTROPICS.

YOU CAN ORDER NOOTROPICS FROM THE DARKWEB AS THEY ARE OTC MEDS

BLESS UP

One can't find Adderall in this country though.
Re: How Do You Overcome Laziness And Dizziness When Working by IkengaRussell(m): 12:35am On May 20, 2021
Use crystal meth AKA "Ice".. grin cool
Re: How Do You Overcome Laziness And Dizziness When Working by rinzaugustine: 4:55am On May 21, 2021
Drink coffee when you want to start to stay awake and then drink soda when you want to sleep
Re: How Do You Overcome Laziness And Dizziness When Working by qtguru(m): 8:11am On May 21, 2021
Deicide:
only if the work you doing is not interesting

True if the work is not interesting , you will be slack.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

After 10days Of Coding With Html, Css And Javascript Forum4africa Is Ready / Dr. Chinedu Emeka Invents Computer Software To Track Criminals / What Attracted You To Learn how to code?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.