Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,578 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

This Jesus Miracle Is Rarely Talked About In Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Jesus Miracle Is Rarely Talked About In Church (941 Views)

Who Can Interpret This Jesus teachings To Me? / This Jesus is coming back soon is only popular in third world countries / 2800-Year-Old Inscription Affirms Bible Character, Balaam Whose Donkey Talked To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Jesus Miracle Is Rarely Talked About In Church by Preciousgirl(f): 2:30pm On May 17, 2021
See what happened...

John 6:21

Then they willingly received Him into the boat, and immediately the boat was at the land where they were going.

The moment the Lord entered the boat, the boat got to its destination. Wooow

Halleluyah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Jesus Miracle Is Rarely Talked About In Church by sonmvayina(m): 2:56pm On May 17, 2021
Lol....very funny..

Telepotation..I have seen guys do magic tricks. It does not mean anything...

Just obey God's commandments. That's all he wants from us...

1 Like

Re: This Jesus Miracle Is Rarely Talked About In Church by KnownUnknown: 4:36pm On May 17, 2021
sonmvayina:

Lol....very funny..

You laugh at the absurdity of the Christian stories while claiming that the Jewish god gave commandments as if that is not equally absurd.
What's different between Jesus' teleportation and your god's commandments?

2 Likes

Re: This Jesus Miracle Is Rarely Talked About In Church by KnownUnknown: 4:37pm On May 17, 2021
Preciousgirl:

See what happened...

Then they willingly received Him into the boat, and immediately the boat was at the land where they were going.

Halleluyah

They don't talk about it because it's the icing on the watery cake. If he can walk on water, he can teleport, and he can leap tall buildings in a single bound.

Jesus Walks on the Water
16 When evening came, his disciples went down to the lake, 17 where they got into a boat and set off across the lake for Capernaum. By now it was dark, and Jesus had not yet joined them. 18 A strong wind was blowing and the waters grew rough. 19 When they had rowed about three or four miles,[b] they saw Jesus approaching the boat, walking on the water; and they were frightened. 20 But he said to them, “It is I; don’t be afraid.” 21 Then they were willing to take him into the boat, and immediately the boat reached the shore where they were heading.

1 Like

Re: This Jesus Miracle Is Rarely Talked About In Church by Dtruthspeaker: 4:44pm On May 17, 2021
Preciousgirl:

See what happened...

Halleluyah

The highlighted means "Smooth Easy Sweet Sailing to Destination" compared to the stormy rocky seas they encountered which was not enjoyable and sweet, but unusual and very scary, which you would know if you have been on a boat in a storm before!
Re: This Jesus Miracle Is Rarely Talked About In Church by sonmvayina(m): 5:47pm On May 17, 2021
KnownUnknown:

Lol....very funny..

You laugh at the absurdity of the Christian stories while claiming that the Jewish god gave commandments as if that is not equally absurd.

Because the purpose is for us to live in peace.

No more wars and oppression.
It teaches us to understand that we are all God's breath(spirit) experiencing life as individuals. We are God dwelling within different vessels or bodies.

So whether Jesus telepots or died or resurrected. It is inconsequential...
Re: This Jesus Miracle Is Rarely Talked About In Church by KnownUnknown: 7:06pm On May 17, 2021
sonmvayina:

Because the purpose is for us to live in peace. No more wars and oppression.

How can an ethnocentric concept of a universal deity ever bring peace when it necessarily demands that one ethnicity be elevated at the expense of others? The Jewish concept of god is one of the factors influencing the Israel/Palestine conflict, yet you make this claims!!!
The only commandment that matters is "thou shall have no other gods before me". It is that idea that ensures that the Jews will never succumb to oppression unlike you. That idea ensures that their sense of self, their identity, their cultural pride will never be subservient to another. Their "god" didn't give them the command, their philosophers did.

sonmvayina:
It teaches us to understand that we are all God's breath(spirit) experiencing life as individuals. We are God dwelling within different vessels or bodies.

"God's breath (spirit)" living in different vessels does not mean anything to me.

I can also write mystical jargon like this:

We are all emanations of the Unit embodied in seemingly individual vessels expressed in the nous than contains our souls living in the world of matter forever morphing into and out of the One.

3 Likes

Re: This Jesus Miracle Is Rarely Talked About In Church by KnownUnknown: 7:12pm On May 17, 2021
sonmvayina:

How do you view your veneration of Jews in light of the following:

“EVERY RACE, NATION, COMMUNITY ON EARTH, NO MATTER HOW HIGH OR HOW LOW IT STANDS ON THE LADDER OF ‘CIVILIZATION’, CLINGS TO A BELIEF, A PHILOSOPHY, A RELIGION, OR CALL IT A SUPERSTITION. BUT EACH CLINGS WITH A TENACITY THAT READILY INDUCES THOUSANDS AND EVEN MILLIONS OF ITS SUBJECTS TO LAY DOWN THEIR LIVES IN ITS DEFENSE. IT MAY HAVE BEEN ACQUITTED FROM WITHOUT, OR IT MAY BE THE EMBROIDERY OF THE RACE’S OWN PROPHETS AND PHILOSOPHERS, AND SUCH BELIEFS CONSTITUTE MOSTLY THOSE THINGS THAT THE PARTICULAR RACE OR NATION REGARDS AS ITS IDEALS, ITS SYMBOLS OR EXAMPLES OF SPIRITUAL AND MATERIAL PERFECTION. IN DAYS GONE BY THIS BELIEF NEARLY ALWAYS TOOK THE FORM OF REVERENCE FOR A GOD OR A NUMBER OF GODS WHO WERE HONORED OR WORSHIPED IN PARTICULAR WAYS. . . .
THE BELIEFS HELD BY A PARTICULAR RACE CONSTITUTE THAT RACE’S ‘EGO’. IT IS THEREFORE WRONG FOR ONE RACE TO FORCE ITS BELIEFS ON ANOTHER. IN OUR WITCHCRAFT WE CONSIDER IT POSSIBLE FOR ONE PERSON TO REPLACE ANOTHER PERSON’S SOUL WITH HIS OWN. IT AMOUNTS TO THE SAME THING. A NATION’S SOUL IS ITS RELIGION.
THE BELIEFS OF ANY RACE GO A LONG WAY IN DETERMINING THE ULTIMATE FATE OF THAT RACE IN THE ARENA OF HUMAN HISTORY. MANY A RACE HAS BEEN LIFTED TO THE HIGHEST HEAVEN OR CAST DOWN INTO THE DEEPEST PITS OF HELL BY ITS BELIEFS ALONE.”
- CREDO MUTWA, INDABA MY CHILDREN
Re: This Jesus Miracle Is Rarely Talked About In Church by sonmvayina(m): 7:19pm On May 17, 2021
KnownUnknown:

How can an ethnocentric concept of a universal deity ever bring peace when it necessarily demands that one ethnicity be elevated at the expense of others? The Jewish concept of god is one of the factors influencing the Israel/Palestine conflict, yet you make this claims!!!
The only commandment that matters is "thou shall have no other gods before me". It is that idea that ensures that the Jews will never succumb to oppression unlike you. That idea ensures that their sense of self, their identity, their cultural pride will never be subservient to another. Their "god" didn't give them the command, their philosophers did.

"God's breath (spirit)" living in different vessels does not mean anything to me.

We are all emanations of the Unit embodied in seemingly individual vessels expressed in the nous than contains our souls living in the world of matter forever morphing into and out of the One.

We are saying the same thing in different languages...We are the universe experiencing life as individuals...
Re: This Jesus Miracle Is Rarely Talked About In Church by KnownUnknown: 7:30pm On May 17, 2021
sonmvayina:

We are saying the same thing in different languages....

Yes, we are saying the same thing but I'm the only one acknowledging that it is nonsense.

sonmvayina:
We are the universe experiencing life as individuals

This makes sense because it doesn't consider us as unique beings placed in the universe by a god. It appropriately considers us as part of the universe.

3 Likes

Re: This Jesus Miracle Is Rarely Talked About In Church by KnownUnknown: 11:46pm On May 18, 2021
sonmvayina:

We are the universe experiencing life as individuals...

This makes sense because it doesn't consider us as unique beings placed in the universe by a god. It appropriately considers us as part of the universe. However, it also applies to all living organisms on earth to wit:
A tree is just the universe experiencing life as a plant. A fish is just the universe experiencing life as an aquatic animal.
A rat is just the universe experience life as a rodent.

So your “universe experiencing life as individuals” sounds profound and insightful, but it’s ultimately meaningless.
Re: This Jesus Miracle Is Rarely Talked About In Church by cybersoldiers: 7:44am On May 19, 2021
Some evil cretins were unleashed to attack every truth about christianity posted on Nairaland.

If you hate christianity, then how can you love Christians?

Why not concentrate on your own religion, become a better fellow.

In truth, there is no other religion in this life that brings "PEACE" like christianity.

Imagine how much those who hated christianity hated the truth and peace.

1 Like

Re: This Jesus Miracle Is Rarely Talked About In Church by Preciousgirl(f): 4:26pm On May 19, 2021
cybersoldiers:
Some evil cretins were unleashed to attack every truth about christianity posted on Nairaland.

If you hate christianity, then how can you love Christians?

Why not concentrate on your own religion, become a better fellow.

In truth, there is no other religion in this life that brings "PEACE" like christianity.

Imagine how much those who hated christianity hated the truth and peace.

You are blessed bro
Re: This Jesus Miracle Is Rarely Talked About In Church by sonmvayina(m): 9:20pm On May 19, 2021
KnownUnknown:

This makes sense because it doesn't consider us as unique beings placed in the universe by a god. It appropriately considers us as part of the universe. However, it also applies to all living organisms on earth to wit:
A tree is just the universe experiencing life as a plant. A fish is just the universe experiencing life as an aquatic animal.
A rat is just the universe experience life as a rodent.

So your “universe experiencing life as individuals” sounds profound and insightful, but it’s ultimately meaningless.

Quick question??

Did you finish jss3?
Re: This Jesus Miracle Is Rarely Talked About In Church by KnownUnknown: 9:43pm On May 19, 2021
sonmvayina:

Quick question??

Did you finish jss3?

I did not start JSS1 talk less of finishing JSS3.
Regardless, "god is the universal conciousness" is a nonsensical statement. You might as well say "Raphodon is the essence of the universe and every organism is an instantiation of Raphodon". Makes as much sense.
Re: This Jesus Miracle Is Rarely Talked About In Church by oaroloye(m): 3:53am On May 20, 2021
SHALOM!

Preciousgirl:

See what happened...

Halleluyah

I MYSELF PREACHED WITH THIS SCRIPTURE RECENTLY- BUT WAS IGNORED- AS USUAL!

oaroloye:
SHALOM!

THE PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE BIBLE IS TO MAKE EVERY WORSHIPPER OF GOD BECOME A PROPHET!

.    NUMBERS 11:24-29.

24. And Moses went out,
and told the people
the Words of The LORD,
and gathered
the seventy men
of the Elders of the people,
and set them round
about The Tabernacle.
25. And The LORD
came down in a Cloud,
and Spake unto him,
and took of the spirit
that was upon him,
and gave it unto
the seventy Elders:
and it came to pass,
that, when the spirit rested upon them,
they prophesied,
and did not cease.
26. But there remained
two of the men in the camp,
the name of the one was Eldad,
and the name of the other Medad:
and the spirit rested upon them;
and they were of them
that were written,
but went not out unto The Tabernacle:
and they prophesied in the camp.
27. And there ran a young man,
and told Moses, and said,

"Eldad and Medad
do prophesy in the camp."

28. And Joshua the son of Nun,
the servant of Moses,
one of his young men,
answered and said,

"My lord Moses,
forbid them."

29. And Moses said unto him,

"Enviest thou for my sake?
Would God that all
The LORD'S people were Prophets,
and that The LORD
would put His Spirit
upon them!"

. JOHN 14:1-27.

"LET not your heart
be troubled:
ye believe in God,
believe also in me.
2. "In my Father's House
there are Mansions:
if it were not so,
I would have told you.
3. "And if I go
and prepare a place for you,
I will come again,
and receive you unto myself;
that where I am,
there ye may be also.
4. "And whither I go ye know,
and The Way ye know."

5. Thomas saith unto him,

"Lord, we know not
whither thou goest;
and how can we
know The Way?"

6. Jesus Saith unto him,

"I am The Way,
The Truth,
and The Life:
no man cometh
unto The Father,
but by me.
7. "If ye had known me,
ye should have known
my Father also:
and from henceforth
ye know Him,
and have seen Him."

8. Philip saith unto him,

"Lord, shew us the Father,
and it sufficeth us."

9. Jesus Saith unto him,

"Have I been
so long time with you,
and yet hast thou not
known me, Philip?
He that hath seen me
hath seen The Father;
and how sayest thou then,

'SHEW US THE FATHER?'

10. "Believest thou not
that I am in The Father,
and The Father in me?
The Words that I Speak
unto you I Speak not
of myself:
but The Father
that dwelleth in me,
He doeth the Works.
11. "Believe me that I am
in The Father,
and The Father in me:
or else believe me
for the very Works' sake.
12. "Verily, verily,
I Say unto you,

'HE THAT BELIEVETH ON ME,
THE WORKS THAT I DO
SHALL HE DO ALSO;
AND GREATER WORKS
THAN THESE SHALL HE DO;
BECAUSE I GO
UNTO MY FATHER.'

13. "And whatsoever ye shall
ask in my Name,
that will I do,
that The Father may be
Glorified in The Son.
14. "If ye shall ask
any thing in my Name,
I will do it.
15. "If ye love me,
keep my Commandments.
16. "And I will pray The Father,
and He shall give you
another Comforter,
that He may abide with you
for ever;
17. "Even The Spirit of Truth;
Whom the World cannot receive,
because It seeth Him not,
neither knoweth Him:
but ye know Him;
for He dwelleth with you,
and shall be in you.
18. "I will not leave you comfortless:
I will come to you.
19. "Yet a little while,
and the World
seeth me no more;
but ye see me:
because I live,
ye shall live also.
20. "At that Day
ye shall know
that I am in my Father,
and ye in me,
and I in you.
21. "He that hath my Commandments,
and keepeth them,
he it is that loveth me:
and he that loveth me
shall be loved of my Father,
and I will love him,
and will manifest myself to him."

22. Judas saith unto him,
not Iscariot,

"Lord, how is it
that thou wilt
manifest thyself
unto us,
and not unto the World?"

23. Jesus answered
and Said unto him,

"If a man love me,
he will keep my Words:
and my Father will love him,
and we will come unto him,
and make our abode with him.
24. "He that loveth me not
keepeth not my Sayings:
and the Word which ye hear
is not mine,
but The Father's
Which sent me.
25. "These things
have I Spoken unto you,
being yet present with you.
26. "But The Comforter,
Which is The Holy Ghost,
Whom The Father will send
in my Name,
He shall Teach you
all things,
and bring all things
to your Remembrance,
whatsoever I have Said
unto you.
27. "Peace I leave with you,
my Peace I give unto you:
not as the World giveth,
give I unto you.
Let not your heart
be troubled,
neither let it be afraid."

THE OYINBOS ONLY WANTED THE BIBLE AS A TOOL OF COLONIALISM/IMPERIALISM- NOW THEY HAVE GUNS AND BOMBS, THEY NO LONGER WANT THE BIBLE.

However, there has been an unwanted development: THE THIRD WORLD HAS BEGUN TO UNLOCK THE TRUE POWER OF THE HOLY BIBLE.

. LUKE 7:19-28.

19. And John calling unto him
two of his Disciples
sent them to Jesus,
saying,

"Art thou he
that should come?
Or look we
for another?"

20. When the men were
come unto him,
they said,

"John Baptist hath sent
us unto thee,
saying,

'ART THOU HE
THAT SHOULD COME?
OR LOOK WE
FOR ANOTHER?' "

21. And in that same hour
he cured many
of their infirmities and plagues,
and of evil spirits;
and unto many that were blind
he gave sight.
22. Then Jesus Answering
Said unto them,

"Go your way,
and tell John what things
ye have seen and heard;
how that the Blind See,
the Lame Walk,
the Lepers are Cleansed,
the Deaf Hear,
the Dead are Raised,
to the Poor the Gospel
is preached.
23. "And Blessed is he,
whosoever shall not be
offended in me.

24. "And when the messengers
of John were departed,
he began to Speak
unto the people concerning John,

"What went ye out
into the wilderness for to see?
A reed shaken with the wind?
25. "But what went ye
out for to see?
A man clothed in soft raiment?
Behold, they which are
gorgeously apparelled,
and live delicately,
are in kings' courts.
26. "But what went ye out
for to see?
A Prophet?
Yea, I Say unto you,
and much more than a Prophet.
27. "This is he,
of whom it is written,

'BEHOLD, I SEND
MY MESSENGER
BEFORE THY FACE,
WHICH SHALL PREPARE
THY WAY BEFORE THEE.'

28. "For I Say unto you,

'AMONG THOSE THAT ARE
BORN OF WOMEN
THERE IS NOT
A GREATER PROPHET
THAN JOHN THE THE BAPTIST:
BUT HE THAT IS LEAST
IN THE KINGDOM OF GOD
IS GREATER THAN HE.' "

The Oyinbo Christian Hypocrites hid important Truth of this last verse by obfuscating what "THE KINGDOM OF GOD" means.

EVERY SERVANT OF GOD IS A MEMBER OF THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN- EVEN THE CRIMINAL SERVANTS!

No matter his bad a Christian you are, you are greater than the Old Testament Prophets, who had THE FULL SPECTRUM OF SPIRITUAL ATTRIBUTES AND POWERS available to them.

. THE TEN TALENTS OF POWER. (Matt. 25.)

1. TOTAL RECALL.
2. EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION.
3. TELEKINESIS.
4. TELEPORTATION.
5. TRANSLATION.
6-10. EVERLASTING LIFE.

The Oyinbo Civilization is run by High Level Occultists, who worship Satan as their god, whom they call "LUCIFER," conflating him with an Ancient Babylonian expansionist king, who thought he was bringing enlightenment to the World, by killing everyone who said "No, thank you!"

Believers in Yahweh God do not rule Western Civilization, because they have always been weak in Faith, since they allowed Sinful Hypocrites to teach them The Scriptures.

It used to be very difficult for a Christian to get their hands on a Bible, let alone read one. The common people were even effectively banned from reading The Bible.

The Luciferans were able to control the narrative of what Christianity was perceived to be. It took centuries of indoctrination to convince Christians that Christianity is based on Myths, and God is no practical use whatsoever.

This Spiritual Deadness enabled the COLONIALISM/IMPERIALISM/SLAVERY Atrocities.

It was only when Slavery was abolished in the mid-19th Century that the Oyinbos began to realize that their Traditional Interpretations of The Bible were errors. However, even until now, it has not sunk in that these "errors" were, in fact, deliberate lies.

By turn of the 20th Century, it was theorized that the average Human (i.e. "Sinner,"wink uses only 10% of their Mind's Ability. Those who developed this theory believed that one could be trained to use 100% of one's Mental Ability, if the training was applied during one's formative years.

They tested their theories on at least one child, and were able to raise him as a superlative genius.

However, the method used to produce thus genius was not applied to the general public- it was "too late" for anyone who wanted it.

This should have all changed in 1950, when an academic dropout presented the fruits of his own lifelong research: a technique that would restore 100% Conscious use of the Mind to practically anyone.

However, the Luciferans immediately went to work, declaring the technique invalid before it was even available for them to test!

[See: THE PRODIGY: The Biography of William James Sidis- America's greatest Child Prodigy, by Amy Wallace.
DIANETICS: The Modern Science of Mental Health, by L. Ron Hubbard.
FADS AND FALLACIES IN THE NAME OF SCIENCE, by Martin Gardner.]

Christians were carefully shepherded away from his teachings, despite the fact that they were based on Christian Biblical Principles.

. LEVITICUS 11:1-47.
. MATTHEW 18:1-35.
. THE EPISTLE OF BARNABAS 9:1-20.
. THE EPISTLE OF BARNABAS 10:11-12.

The restoration of 100% Consciousness is therefore a proscribed Oyinbo Doctrine.

The do not want their own people to know that it is even possible.

They do not want them to know that DIANETICS® works.

THEY CANNOT HIJACK IT, AND USE IT FOR THEMSELVES, BECAUSE IT DOES NOT WORK FOR SINNERS.

. DEUTERONOMY 6:1-9.

NOW these are
The Commandments,
The Statutes,
and The Judgments,
Which The LORD your God
Commanded to teach you,
that ye might do them
in the land whither ye go
to possess It:
2. That thou mightest
fear The LORD thy God,
to keep all His Statutes
and His Commandments,
Which I Command thee,
thou, and thy son,
and thy son's son,
all the days of thy life;
and that thy days
may be prolonged.
3. Hear therefore,
O Israel,
and observe to do (It);
that it may be well with thee,
and that ye may
increase mightily,
as the LORD God of thy fathers
hath promised thee,
in the land that floweth
with milk and honey.
4. Hear, O Israel:
The LORD our God
is one LORD:
5. And thou shalt love
The LORD thy God
with all thine Heart,
and with all thy Soul,
and with all thy might.
6. And these Words,
which I Command thee
this day,
shall be in thine heart:
7. And thou shalt teach Them
diligently unto thy children,
and shalt talk of Them
when thou sittest
in thine house,
and when thou walkest
by the way,
and when thou liest down,
and when thou risest up.
8. And thou shalt bind Them
for a sign upon thine hand,
and they shall be as frontlets
between thine eyes.
9. And thou shalt write Them
upon the posts of thy house,
and on thy gates.

IT WAS ALWAYS GOD'S INTENTION THAT HUMANS OPERATE AT 100% EFFICIENCY OF SPIRIT, SOUL, AND BODY.

However, to attempt to do that without THE FOUNDATION of KNOWING AND KEEPING The Commandments of God has dangerous consequences.

. MATTHEW 9:16-17.

16. "No man putteth
a piece of new cloth
unto an old garment,
for that which is put in
to fill it up
taketh from the garment,
and the rent is made worse.
17. "Neither do men
put new wine
into old bottles:
else the bottles break,
and the wine runneth out,
and the bottles perish:
but they put new wine
into new bottles,
and both are preserved."

WITHOUT THE SPIRIT OF GOD TO STABILIZE ONE'S SPIRIT, SOUL, AND BODY, ONE CAN SUFFER SERIOUS ABERRATION, BREAKDOWN, AND EVEN DEATH.

This is why the LUCIFERANS have not been able to use this system fully for themselves. Satan will not help them attain 100% use of their Minds. If he did, they would be in a position to not only escape his control, but rather control him, take all his Power, and destroy him.

WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT THE GOSPEL OF LORD YESHUA IS FOR.

(1) TOTAL RECALL.

.    JOHN 7:14-15.

14. Now about the midst of the Feast
Jesus went up into
the midst of the Temple,
and Taught.
15. And the Jews marvelled,
saying,

"How knoweth this man letters,
having never learned?"

(2) EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION.

. MATTHEW 7:4-5.

4. "Or how wilt thou
say to thy brother,

'LET ME PULL OUT
THE MOTE
OUT OF THINE EYE;'

and, behold,
a beam is in thine own eye?
5. "Thou Hypocrite,
first cast out the beam
out of thine own eye;
and then shalt thou see clearly
to cast out the mote
out of thy brother's eye."

(3) TELEKINESIS.

. MATTHEW 17:18-21.

18. And Jesus rebuked
the Devil;
and he departed out of him:
and the child was cured
from that very hour.
19. Then came the Disciples
to Jesus apart,
and said,

"Why could not we
cast him out?"

20. And Jesus Said unto them,

"Because of your unbelief:
for verily I Say unto you,

'IF YE HAVE FAITH
AS A GRAIN
OF MUSTARD SEED,
YE SHALL SAY
UNTO THIS MOUNTAIN,

"REMOVE HENCE
TO YONDER PLACE;"

AND IT SHALL REMOVE;
AND NOTHING
SHALL BE IMPOSSIBLE
UNTO YOU.'

21 "Howbeit this kind
goeth not out
but by Prayer and Fasting."

(4) TELEPORTATION.

. . JOHN 6:21.

21. Then they willingly
received him into the ship:
and immediately the ship
was at the land
whither they went.

(5) TRANSLATION.

. MARK 16:19.

19. So then after the Lord
had Spoken unto them,
he was received up into Heaven,
and sat on The Right Hand of God.

(6-10) EVERLASTING LIFE.

. JOHN 8:51.

51. "Verily, verily,
I Say unto you,

'IF A MAN
KEEP MY SAYING,
HE SHALL NEVER
SEE DEATH.' "

The Oyinbos have no interest in Third-Worlders attaining these Powers, nor have their lackeys any such interest.

How about you?
Re: This Jesus Miracle Is Rarely Talked About In Church by oaroloye(m): 9:49am On May 20, 2021
MISHIGAS!

GOD CREATED MAN FOR ONE EXPRESSED PURPOSE:

. GENESIS 1:26-31.

26. And God Said,

"Let us make Man
in Our Image,
after Our Likeness:
and let them have Dominion
over the Fish of the Sea,
and over the Fowl of the Air,
and over the Cattle,
and over all the Earth,
and over every creeping thing
that creepeth upon the Earth."

27. So God created Man
in His Own Image,
in The Image of God created He him;
male and female created He them.
28. And God Blessed them,
and God Said unto them,

"Be fruitful, and multiply,
and replenish the Earth,
and subdue It:
and have Dominion
over the Fish of the Sea,
and over the Fowl of the Air,
and over every Living Thing
that moveth upon the Earth."

29. And God Said,

"Behold, I have given you
every herb bearing seed,
which is upon
the Face of all the Earth,
and every tree,
in the which is the fruit
of a tree yielding seed;
to you it shall be for meat.

30. And to every Beast
of the Earth,
and to every Fowl of the air,
and to every thing
that creepeth upon the Earth,
wherein there is life,
I have given
every green herb for meat:"

and it was so.
31. And God Saw every thing
that He had made,
and, behold, it was Very Good.
And the evening and the morning
were the sixth day.

TO FULFILL THIS COMMISSION, MANKIND MUST CONTROL WHAT WE EAT!

The Words of God ARE THE ONLY FOOD.

oaroloye:

. DEUTERONOMY 8:1-6.

ALL The Commandments
Which I Command thee
this day
shall ye observe to do,
that ye may live,
and multiply,
and go in
and possess the land
which The LORD Sware
unto your fathers.
2. And thou shalt remember
all the Way which The LORD
thy God led thee
these forty years
in the wilderness,
to humble thee,
and to prove thee,
to know what was
in thine heart,
whether thou wouldest
keep His Commandments,
or no.
3. And He humbled thee,
and suffered thee to hunger,
and fed thee with Manna,
which thou knewest not,
neither did thy fathers know;
that He might
make thee know that

"MAN DOTH NOT
LIVE BY BREAD ONLY
BUT BY EVERY (WORD)
THAT PROCEEDETH
OUT OF THE MOUTH
OF THE LORD
DOTH MAN LIVE."

4. Thy raiment waxed
not old
upon thee,
neither did thy foot swell,
these forty years.
5. Thou shalt also consider
in thine heart,

"THAT, AS A MAN
CHASTENETH HIS SON,
SO THE LORD THY GOD
CHASTENETH THEE."

6. Therefore thou shalt keep
The Commandments of
The LORD thy God,
to walk in His Ways,
and to fear Him.

.. JOHN 6:63.

"It is the spirit
that quickeneth;
the flesh profiteth nothing:
the Words that I Speak
unto you,
they are spirit,
and they are life."

"Physical" Food has value only because of Its WORD-OF-GOD composition, and the Eater's use of CORRECT INTERACTION to extract that NOURISHMENT- that is to say, AGREEMENT.

oaroloye:

God has only ever wanted ONE THING: AGREEMENT.

.     EXODUS 20:1-7.

AND God Spake
all these Words,
Saying,

2. "I (am) The LORD thy God,
Which have brought thee
out of The Land of Egypt,
out of The House of Bondage.

3. "Thou shalt have
no other gods before Me.

4. "Thou shalt not
make unto thee
any graven image,
or any likeness (of any thing)
that (is) in the Earth beneath,
or that (is) in the Water
under the Earth:
5. "Thou shalt not
bow down thyself to them,
nor serve them:
for I The LORD thy God
(am) a Jealous God,
visiting the iniquity
of the fathers
upon the third and fourth (generation)
of them that Hate Me.
6. "And shewing Mercy
unto thousands of them
which Love Me,
and Keep My Commandments.

7. "Thou shalt not
take The Name
of The LORD thy God
in vain;
for The LORD will not
hold him guiltless
that taketh His Name
in vain."

GOD HOLDS EVERY HUMAN ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE INIQUITIES COMMITTED BY THEIR PARENTS, THEIR GRANDPARENTS, AND THEIR GREAT-GRANDPARENTS.

. NUMBERS 15:27-31.

27. "And if any man Sin
through Ignorance,
then he shall bring
a She Goat of the first year
for a Sin Offering.
28. "And the Priest
shall make an Atonement
for the Soul
that Sinneth Ignorantly,
when he Sinneth
by Ignorance
before The LORD,
to make an Atonement
for him,
and it shall be
forgiven him.
29. " Ye shall have one Law
for him that Sinneth Ignorantly
(both for) him
that is born
among the Children of Israel,
and for the Stranger
that sojourneth
among them.
30. "But the Soul
that doeth
(ought) presumptuously,
(whether he be)
born in the land,
or a Stranger,
the same reproacheth
The LORD;
and that Soul
shall be cut off
from among his people.
31. "Because he hath
despised The Word
of The LORD,
and hath broken
His Commandment,
that Soul
shall utterly be cut off;
his Iniquity
(shall be) upon him."

. LEVITICUS 19:11-18.

11. "Ye shall not steal,
neither deal falsely,
neither lie one to another.
12. "And ye shall not swear
by My Name falsely,
neither shalt thou profane
The Name of thy God:
I am The LORD.
13. "Thou shalt not
defraud thy Neighbour,
neither rob him:
the wages of
him that is hired
shall not abide with thee
all night until the morning.
14. "Thou shalt not
curse the deaf,
nor put a stumblingblock
before the blind,
but shalt fear thy God:
I am The LORD.
15. "Ye shall do
no unrighteousness
in Judgment:
thou shalt not
respect the person
of the Poor,
nor honor the person
of the Mighty:
but in righteousness shalt thou
Judge thy Neighbour.
16. "Thou shalt not go up and down
as a Talebearer among thy people:
neither shalt thou stand against
the blood of thy Neighbour;
I am The LORD.
17. "Thou shalt not
hate thy Brother in thine heart:
thou shalt in any wise
Rebuke thy Neighbour,
and not suffer Sin upon him.
18. "Thou shalt not avenge,
nor bear any grudge against
the Children of thy People,
but thou shalt love
thy Neighbour as thyself:
I am The LORD."

. DEUTERONOMY 6:1-9.

NOW these are
The Commandments,
The Statutes,
and The Judgments,
Which The LORD your God
Commanded to teach you,
that ye might do them
in the land whither ye go
to possess It:
2. That thou mightest
fear The LORD thy God,
to keep all His Statutes
and His Commandments,
Which I Command thee,
thou, and thy son,
and thy son's son,
all the days of thy life;
and that thy days
may be prolonged.
3. Hear therefore,
O Israel,
and observe to do (It);
that it may be well with thee,
and that ye may
increase mightily,
as the LORD God of thy fathers
hath promised thee,
in the land that floweth
with milk and honey.
4. Hear, O Israel:
The LORD our God
is one LORD:
5. And thou shalt love
The LORD thy God
with all thine Heart,
and with all thy Soul,
and with all thy might.
6. And these Words,
which I Command thee
this day,
shall be in thine heart:
7. And thou shalt teach Them
diligently unto thy children,
and shalt talk of Them
when thou sittest
in thine house,
and when thou walkest
by the way,
and when thou liest down,
and when thou risest up.
8. And thou shalt bind Them
for a sign upon thine hand,
and they shall be as frontlets
between thine eyes.
9. And thou shalt write Them
upon the posts of thy house,
and on thy gates.

. DEUTERONOMY 30:19-20.

19. I call Heaven and Earth
to record this day against you,
that I have set before you
Life and Death,
Blessing and Cursing:
therefore CHOOSE LIFE,

That both thou
and thy seed may live:

20. That thou mayest
love The LORD thy God,

And that thou mayest
obey His Voice,

and that thou mayest
cleave unto Him:

for He is thy Life,
and the Length of thy days:

That thou mayest dwell
in the land
which The LORD Sware
unto thy fathers,
to Abraham, to Isaac,
and to Jacob,
to give them.

TO UNDERSTAND THE BIBLE TAKES A MINIMUM OF EIGHT YEARS, WHICH SHOULD BEGIN NO LATER THAN ONE'S TWELFTH BIRTHDAY.

That is because there are EIGHT discrete levels of Enlightenment that need to be attained.

UNDERSTANDING IS ONLY ATTAINABLE BY MEDITATION.

oaroloye:

. JOSHUA 1:8.

8. "This Book of The Law
shall not depart
out of thy mouth
but thou shalt meditate
therein day and night,
that thou mayest do
according to all
that is written therein:
for then thou shalt
make thy way prosperous,
and then thou shalt have
Good Success."

. PSALM 1:1-6.

BLESSED is the man
that walketh not
in The Counsel of the Ungodly,
nor standeth in the Way of Sinners,
nor sitteth in the Seat of the Scornful.
2. But his delight is
in The Law of The LORD;
and in His Law
doth he meditate day and night.
3. And he shall be like a tree
planted by the rivers of water,
that bringeth forth his fruit
in his season;
his leaf also shall not wither;
and whatsoever he doeth
shall prosper.
4. The Ungodly are not so:
but are like the chaff
which the wind driveth away.
5.Therefore the Ungodly
shall not stand
in The Judgment,
nor Sinners
in The Congregation
of The Righteous.
6. For The LORD knoweth
The Way of the Righteous:
but the Way of the Ungodly
shall Perish.

. PSALM 119:11.

11. Thy Word have I hid
in mine heart,
that I might not Sin
against Thee.

. PSALM 119:97-105.

97. O how I love Thy Law!
It is my meditation all the day.
98. Thou through Thy Commandments
hast made me Wiser
than mine enemies:
for They are ever with me.
99 I have more Understanding
than all my teachers:
for Thy Testimonies
are my meditation.
100. I understand
more than the Ancients,
because I keep Thy Precepts.
101. I have refrained my feet
from every Evil Way,
that I might keep Thy Word.
102. I have not departed
from Thy Judgments:
for Thou hast taught me.
103. How sweet are Thy Words
unto my taste!
yea, sweeter than honey
to my mouth!
104. Through Thy Precepts
I get Understanding:
therefore I hate
every False Way.
105. Thy Word is a Lamp
unto my feet,
and a Light unto my path.

BUT MEDITATION ONLY SO WORKS FOR THOSE WHO KEEP GOD'S COMMANDMENTS.

. JOB 28:28.

28. "And unto Man He Said,

'BEHOLD,
THE FEAR OF THE LORD,
THAT IS WISDOM;
AND TO DEPART FROM EVIL,
IS UNDERSTANDING.' "

. PSALM 111:10.

10. The Fear of The LORD
is The Beginning of Wisdom:
a Good Understanding
have all they
that do His Commandments:
His Praise endureth for ever.

. DANIEL 12:10.

10. Many shall be purified,
and made white,
and tried:
but the Wicked
shall do wickedly:
and none of the Wicked
shall Understand;
but the Wise
shall Understand.

. LUKE 5:36-39.

36. And he Spake also
a Parable unto them;

"No man putteth
a piece of a new garment
upon an old;
if otherwise,
then both the new
maketh a rent,
and the piece that was
taken out of the new
agreeth not with the old.
37. "And no man putteth
new wine into old bottles;
else the new wine
will burst the bottles,
and be spilled,
and the bottles shall perish.
38. "But new wine
must be put into new bottles;
and both are preserved.
39. "No man also
having drunk old wine
straightway desireth new:
for he saith,

'THE OLD IS BETTER.' "

MEDITATION ON THE WORD OF GOD BY SINNERS PRODUCES DAMAGING RESULTS TO SPIRIT, SOUL, AND BODY.

sonmvayina:

Lol....very funny..

Telepotation..I have seen guys do magic tricks. It does not mean anything...

A PERSON HAS TO BE REALLY FOOLISH TO SAY THAT SOME MIRACULOUS THING LORD YESHUA DID "DOES NOT MEAN ANYTHING!"

. JOHN 14:12.

12. "Verily, verily,
I Say unto you,

'HE THAT BELIEVETH ON ME,
THE WORKS THAT I DO
SHALL HE DO ALSO;
AND GREATER WORKS
THAN THESE SHALL HE DO;
BECAUSE I GO
UNTO MY FATHER.' "

If Lord Yeshua did anything, and we believe on him, that means that we can do them, too!

How does that "not mean anything?"

sonmvayina:

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE MASTER AND THE SLAVE IS THAT MASTER UNDERSTANDS THE COMMANDMENTS THEY GIVE: SLAVES CANNOT ATTAIN FREEDOM UNTIL THEY UNDERSTAND THEIR MASTERS' COMMANDMENT AT LEAST AS WELL AS THEM.

The Slaves who understand their Masters' Commandments better than their Masters have the option of ENSLAVING THEIR OWN MASTERS.

The Oyinbos wanted to enslave us with The Bible: today, Africans are teaching Oyinbos how to read The Bible which they introduced to us!

A PERSON HAS TO BE REALLY STUPID TO FAIL TO PERCEIVE THAT TELEPORTATION IS TAUGHT THROUGH THE BIBLE IN GENERAL, AND IN THE GOSPEL IN PARTICULAR.

. 1st KINGS 18:7-13.

7. And as Obadiah was in the way,
behold, Elijah met him:
and he knew him,
and fell on his face,
and said,

"Art thou that my lord Elijah?"

8. And he answered him,

"I am:
go, tell thy lord,

'BEHOLD, ELIJAH IS HERE.' "

9. And he said,

"What have I Sinned,
that thou wouldest deliver thy servant
into the hand of Ahab,
to slay me?
10. "As The LORD thy God liveth,
there is no nation or kingdom,
whither my lord hath not
sent to seek thee:
and when they said,

'HE IS NOT THERE;'

he took an oath
of the kingdom and nation,
that they found thee not.
11. "And now thou sayest,

'GO, TELL THY LORD,

"BEHOLD, ELIJAH IS HERE." '

12. "And it shall come to pass,
as soon as I am gone from thee,
that the Spirit of The LORD
shall carry thee whither I know not;
and so when I come and tell Ahab,
and he cannot find thee,
he shall slay me:
but I thy servant fear The LORD
from my youth."

13. "Was it not told my lord
what I did when Jezebel
slew the Prophets of The LORD,
how I hid an hundred men
of The LORD'S Prophets
by fifty in a cave,
and fed them
with bread and water?"

. LUKE 4:1-13.

AND Jesus being full
of The Holy Ghost
returned from Jordan,
and was led by The Spirit
into the wilderness,
2. Being forty days tempted
of the Devil.
And in those days
he did eat nothing:
and when they were ended,
he afterward hungered.
3. And the Devil said unto him,

"If thou be The Son of God,
Command this stone
that it be made bread."

4. And Jesus Answered him,
Saying,

"It is written,

'THAT MAN
SHALL NOT LIVE
BY BREAD ALONE,
BUT BY EVERY
WORD OF GOD.' "

5. And the Devil,
taking him up
into an high mountain,
shewed unto him all
The Kingdoms of the World
in a moment of time.
6. And the Devil said unto him,

"All this Power will I give thee,
and the Glory of them:
for that is delivered unto me;
and to whomsoever I will
I give it."

7. "If thou therefore
wilt worship me,
all shall be thine."

8. And Jesus Answered
and Said unto him,

"Get thee behind me, Satan:
for it is written,

'THOU SHALT WORSHIP
THE LORD THY GOD,'

and

'HIM ONLY
SHALT THOU SERVE.' "

9. And he brought him
to Jerusalem,
and set him on a pinnacle
of the Temple,the
and said unto him,

"If thou be The Son of God,
cast thyself down from hence:
10. "For it is written,

'HE SHALL GIVE HIS ANGELS
CHARGE OVER THEE,
TO KEEP THEE:
11. 'AND IN THEIR HANDS
THEY SHALL BEAR THEE UP,
LEST AT ANY TIME
THOU DASH THY FOOT
AGAINST A STONE.' "

12. And Jesus Answering
Said unto him,

"It is Said,

'THOU SHALT NOT TEMPT
THE LORD THY GOD.' "

13. And when the Devil
had ended all the Temptation,
he departed from him
for a season.

KnownUnknown:

Lol....very funny..

TELEPORTATION IS THE LEVEL 4 ADVANCED APPLICATION OF THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD.

sonmvayina:

YOUR OYINBO MASTERS WANT US TO BLINDLY FOLLOW COMMANDMENTS, WITHOUT ACHIEVING THE FRUITS THAT ARE THE TEN TALENTS OF POWER.

. 2nd CORINTHIANS 5:7.

7. [For we walk by Faith,
not by sight:]

FAITH IS BLINDNESS: WE NEED TO DEVELOP BEYOND THAT!

. HEBREWS 11:1.

NOW Faith is the substance
of Things Hoped For,
The Evidence of Things
Not Seen.

WHEN WE OBTAIN THE THINGS WE HOPE FOR, AND SEE WHAT WE HITHERTO ONLY HAD EVIDENCE FOR, [/i]WE WILL HAVE GONE BEYOND [i]MERE BLIND FAITH.

oaroloye:

. THE TEN TALENTS OF POWER. (Matt. 25.)

1. TOTAL RECALL.
2. EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION.
3. TELEKINESIS.
4. TELEPORTATION.
5. TRANSLATION.
6-10. EVERLASTING LIFE.

.   2nd PETER 1:5-9.

5. And besides this,
giving all diligence,
add to your Faith Virtue,
and to Virtue Knowledge,
6. And to Knowledge Temperance,
and to Temperance Patience,
and to Patience Godliness,
7. And to Godliness Brotherly Kindness,
and to Brotherly Kindness Charity.
8. For if these things be in you,
and abound,
they make you
that ye shall neither be
barren nor unfruitful
in The Knowledge
of our Lord Jesus Christ.
9. But he that lacketh
these things is blind,
and cannot see afar off,
and hath forgotten
that he was purged
from his old Sins.

KnownUnknown:

They don't talk about it because it's the icing on the watery cake. If he can walk on water, he can teleport, and he can leap tall buildings in a single bound.

Jesus Walks on the Water
16 When evening came, his disciples went down to the lake, 17 where they got into a boat and set off across the lake for Capernaum. By now it was dark, and Jesus had not yet joined them. 18 A strong wind was blowing and the waters grew rough. 19 When they had rowed about three or four miles, they saw Jesus approaching the boat, walking on the water; and they were frightened. 20 But he said to them, “It is I; don’t be afraid.” 21 Then they were willing to take him into the boat, and immediately the boat reached the shore where they were heading.

[b]KENNETH COPELAND MENTIONED IT AT KENNETH HAGIN CAMPMEETING IN 1983, DURING THE FUEL CRISIS.

"...and there wasn't a gallon of gas on board! I guarantee you there are people who didn't make it here on account of they were afraid there wouldn't be any gas!" he snarked. "...and look at all of us, here!"
Re: This Jesus Miracle Is Rarely Talked About In Church by oaroloye(m): 4:14pm On May 20, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

The highlighted means "Smooth Easy Sweet Sailing to Destination" compared to the stormy rocky seas they encountered which was not enjoyable and sweet, but unusual and very scary, which you would know if you have been on a boat in a storm before!

THE AGENTS MUST GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO MINIMIZE AND TRIVIALIZE THE MIRACLES OF THE BIBLE, BECAUSE THEIR MASTERS' GREATEST FEAR IS THAT THE COMMON MAN SHOULD UNDERSTAND THESE TEACHINGS, AND APPLY THEM AGAINST THEM AND THEIR INTERESTS!

oaroloye:

. REVELATION 22:11-12.

11. "He that is UNJUST,
let him be Unjust still:
and he which is FILTHY,
let him be Filthy still:
and he that is RIGHTEOUS,
let him be Righteous still:
and he that is HOLY,
let him be Holy still.
12. "And, behold,
I come quickly;
and my Reward is with me,
to give every man According
as his Work shall be."

. MATTHEW 13:1-23.

THE same day went Jesus out of the house,
and sat by the sea side.
2. And great multitudes
were gathered together
unto him,
so that he went into a ship,
and sat;
and the whole multitude
stood on the shore.
3. And he Spake many things
unto them in Parables,
Saying,

"Behold, a sower
went forth to sow;
4. "And when he sowed,
some seeds
fell by the way side,
and the fowls came
and devoured them up:
5. "Some fell
upon stony places,
where they had
not much earth:
and forthwith they sprung up,
because they had
no deepness of earth:
6. "And when
the Sun was up,
they were scorched;
and because they had
no root,
they withered away.
7. "And some fell
among thorns;
and the thorns sprung up,
and choked them:
8. "But other fell
into good ground,
and brought forth fruit,
some an hundredfold,
some sixtyfold,
some thirtyfold.
9. "Who hath ears to hear,
let him hear."

10. And the Disciples came,
and said unto him,

"Why Speakest thou
unto them in Parables?"

11. He Answered and Said
unto them,

"Because it is given unto you
to know The Mysteries
of The Kingdom of Heaven,
but to them it is not given.
12. "For whosoever hath,
to him shall be given,
and he shall have
more abundance:
but whosoever hath not,
from him shall be taken away
even that he hath.
13. "Therefore Speak I
to them in Parables:

'BECAUSE THEY SEEING
SEE NOT;
AND HEARING
THEY HEAR NOT,
NEITHER DO THEY
UNDERSTAND.'

14. "And in them is fulfilled
the Prophecy of Esaias,
which saith,

'BY HEARING YE SHALL HEAR,
AND SHALL NOT UNDERSTAND;
AND SEEING YE SHALL SEE,
AND SHALL NOT PERCEIVE:
15. 'FOR THIS PEOPLE'S HEART
IS WAXED GROSS,
AND THEIR EARS
ARE DULL OF HEARING,
AND THEIR EYES
THEY HAVE CLOSED;
LEST AT ANY TIME
THEY SHOULD SEE WITH THEIR EYES
AND HEAR WITH THEIR EARS,
AND SHOULD UNDERSTAND
WITH THEIR HEART,
AND SHOULD BE CONVERTED,
AND I SHOULD HEAL THEM.'

16. "But Blessed
are your eyes,
for they see:
and your ears,
for they hear.
17. "For verily I Say unto you,

'THAT MANY PROPHETS
AND RIGHTEOUS MEN
HAVE DESIRED TO SEE
THOSE THINGS
WHICH YE SEE,
AND HAVE NOT SEEN THEM;
AND TO HEAR THOSE THINGS
WHICH YE HEAR,
AND HAVE NOT HEARD THEM.'

18. "Hear ye therefore
The Parable of the Sower.

19. 'WHEN ANY ONE HEARETH
THE WORD OF THE KINGDOM,
AND UNDERSTANDETH IT NOT,
THEN COMETH
THE WICKED ONE,
AND CATCHETH AWAY
THAT WHICH WAS SOWN IN HIS HEART.
THIS IS HE WHICH
RECEIVED SEED
BY THE WAY SIDE.

20. 'BUT HE THAT
RECEIVED THE SEED
INTO STONY PLACES,
THE SAME IS HE
THAT HEARETH THE WORD,
AND ANON WITH JOY
RECEIVETH IT;
21. 'YET HATH HE NOT
ROOT IN HIMSELF,
BUT DURETH FOR A WHILE:
FOR WHEN TRIBULATION OR PERSECUTION
ARISETH BECAUSE OF THE WORD,
BY AND BY HE IS OFFENDED.

22. 'HE ALSO THAT RECEIVED
SEED AMONG THE THORNS
IS HE THAT HEARETH THE WORD;
AND THE CARE OF THIS WORLD,
AND THE DECEITFULNESS OF RICHES,
CHOKE THE WORD,
AND HE BECOMETH UNFRUITFUL.

23. 'BUT HE THAT RECEIVED SEED
INTO THE GOOD GROUND
IS HE THAT HEARETH THE WORD,
AND UNDERSTANDETH IT;
WHICH ALSO BEARETH FRUIT,
AND BRINGETH FORTH,
SOME AN HUNDREDFOLD,
SOME SIXTY, SOME THIRTY.' "

MEDITATION IN THE LAW OF MOSES IS HOW THE SOUL IS CHARGED WITH SPIRITUAL ENERGY- LIKE A BATTERY.

The Logion are batteries which need to be charged by being used to fulfill The Commandments of God.
[/quote]

oaroloye:

. THE THREE LAWS OF MOTION. Isaac Newton

ALL OBJECTS REMAIN
IN A STATE OF REST,
OR UNIFORM MOTION
IN A STRAIGHT LINE,
UNLESS ACTED UPON BY
UNBALANCED FORCES.

2. THE RATE OF
CHANGE OF MOMENTUM
IS PROPORTIONAL TO
THE FORCE APPLIED.

3. ACTION AND REACTION
ARE EQUAL AND OPPOSITE.

. DIANETICS AXIOMS.

THE Source of Life is a static
of peculiar and particular properties

[A LIFE STATIC has no size,
no shape, no mass, no temperature,
no frequency, nor any other physical property.]

2. At least a portion of the static
called life is impinged upon
the Physical Universe.
3. That portion
of the Static of Life
which is impinged upon
the Physical Universe
has for its Dynamic Goal
SURVIVAL and ONLY Survival.
4. The Physical Universe
is reducible to motion of energy
operating in Space through Time.
5. That portion of the Static of Life
concerned with the Life Organisms
of the Physical Universe
is concerned WHOLLY with MOTION.

22. Theta and Thought
are similar orders of static.
23. All Thought is concerned
with Motion.
26. Thought is accomplished
by Theta Facsimiles
of Physical Universe,
Entities or Actions.
99. Theta Facsimiles can recombine
into new symbols.
100. Language is the symbolization
of effort.
101. Language depends for its force
upon the force which accompanied
its definition.

[Note: Counter-effort, not language, is aberrative.]

109. Behavior is modified
by Counter-Efforts which have
impinged on the Organism.
115. SELF-DETERMINISM is
the Theta Control of the Organism.
116. A SELF-DETERMINED EFFORT
is that Counter-Effort
which has been received
into the Organism in the Past
and integrated
into the organism
for its Conscious Use.
116. A SELF-DETERMINED EFFORT is
that Counter-Effort which has been
received into the Organism in the Past
and integrated into the organism
for its Conscious Use.
117. The components of Self-Determinism
are AFFINITY, COMMUNICATION,
and REALITY.

[THE EIGHT DYNAMICS: The Eight Levels
on which we Exist:

1. Self; 2. Family; 3. Groups;
4. All Mankind; 5. All Living Things;
6. The MEST (Matter, Energy, Space, Time-
i.e. PHYSICAL) Universe; 7. Spirits; 8. God.]

118. An Organism cannot
become aberrated unless
it has AGREED-UPON that Aberration,
has been IN COMMUNICATION WITH
a Source of Aberration,
and has HAD AFFINITY FOR
the Aberrator.
119. Agreement with any Source,
contra- or pro-Survival,
postulates a New Reality
for the organism.
121. Every Thought has been preceded
by Physical Action.
122. The Mind does with Thought
as it has done with entities in the Physical Universe.
127. All perceptions reaching
the organism's sense channels
are recorded and stored by Theta Facsimile.

Definition: Perception is the process
of recording data from
the Physical Universe and storing it
as a Theta Facsimile.

Definition: Recall is the process
of regaining Perceptions.
128. Any organism can recall
everything which it has perceived.

. SCIENTOLOGY AXIOMS 1-12.

Life is basically a Static.

Definition: a Life Static has
no mass,
no motion, no wavelength,
no location in space or in time.
It has the ability to postulate and to perceive.

2. The Static is capable of Considerations,
Postulates, and Opinions.
3. Space, Energy, Objects, Form,
and Time are the result of Considerations
made and/or agreed upon or not
by the Static,
and are perceived solely because the Static considers that it can perceive them.
4. Space is a Viewpoint of Dimension.
5. Energy consists of
postulated particles
in Space.
6. Objects consist of grouped particles
and solids.
7. Time is basically a postulate
that Space and particles will persist.
8. The apparency of Time is
the change of position of particles in space.
9. Change is the primary
manifestation of Time.
10. The Highest Purpose in this Universe
is the Creation of an Effect.

11. THE CONSIDERATIONS RESULTING IN
CONDITIONS OF EXISTENCE
ARE FOUR-FOLD.

(a) AS-IS-NESS is the condition of immediate creation without persistence,
and is the condition of existence which exists at the moment of creation
and the moment of destruction, and is different from other considerations
in that it does not contain survival.

(b) ALTER-IS-NESS is the Consideration which introduces change
and therefore time and persistence, into an AS-IS-NESS
to obtain persistency.

(c) IS-NESS is an apparency of existence brought about
by the continuous alteration of an AS-IS-NESS.
This is called, when agreed upon, Reality.

(d) NOT-IS-NESS is the effort
to handle IS-NESS
by reducing its condition
through the use of force.
It is an apparency
and cannot entirely
vanquish an IS-NESS.

12. The Primary Condition
of any Universe is that
two Spaces, Energies,
or Objects must not
occupy the same Space.
When this condition is violated
[Perfect Duplicate]
the Apparency of any Universe
or any part thereof is nulled.

. SCIENTOLOGY AXIOMS 41-52.

41. That into which
Alter-Is-ness is introduced
becomes a Problem.
42. MEST (Matter, Energy, Space, Time)
persists because it is a Problem.
43. Time is the primary source of Untruth.
It is a problem because it contains Alter-Is-ness.
44. Theta (the static) has no location in Matter, Energy,
Space or Time.
It is capable of consideration.
45. Theta can consider itself
to be placed, at which moment
It becomes placed,
and to that degree a problem.
46. Theta can become a Problem by its considerations,
but Then becomes MEST.
A problem is to some degree MEST.
MEST is a problem.
47. Theta can resolve problems.
48. Life is a Game wherein Theta as the Static solves the
Problems of Theta as MEST.
49. To solve any Problem it is only necessary to become
Theta, the Solver,
rather than Theta, the Problem.
50. Theta as MEST must contain considerations
which are Lies.
51. Postulates and live communication
not being MEST and
Being senior to MEST
can accomplish change in MEST
Without bringing about a persistence of MEST.

Thus Auditing can occur.

52. MEST persists and solidifies to the degree that it is
Not granted life.

. THE EIGHT DYNAMICS:

1. SELF; 2. FAMILY; 3. GROUPS; 4. ALL MANKIND; 5. ALL LIVING THINGS; 6. THE MEST (Matter, Energy, Space, Time - i.e. PHYSICAL) UNIVERSE; 32. SPIRITS; 40. GOD.

. THE SIX LEVELS OF EXISTENCE.

1. BELIEFS; 2. THOUGHTS; 3. WORDS; 4. PHYSICAL ACTIONS; 5. POSTULATES; 6. TOTAL UNDERSTANDING.

. THE EIGHT LEVELS OF LIFE FORCE.

1. ALPHA, the 7th Heaven.
2. BETA, the 6th Heaven.
3. GAMMA, the 5th Heaven.
4. DELTA, the 4th Heaven.
5. EPSILON, the 3rd Heaven.
6. ZETA, the 2nd Heaven.
7. ETA, the 1st Heaven.
8. THETA, the Earth Universe.

[See: SCIENTOLOGY 0-8: The Book of Basics, by L. Ron Hubbard.]

. THE NINE TIME VECTORS.

PAST to PAST; PAST to PRESENT; PAST to FUTURE.
PRESENT to PAST; PRESENT to PRESENT; PRESENT to FUTURE.
FUTURE to PAST; FUTURE to PRESENT; FUTURE to FUTURE.

[See: EXCALIBUR REVISITED, by Geoffrey Filbert.]

sonmvayina:

WHO TOLD YOU THAT RUBBISH? WHERE DID GOD EVER PROMISE "PEACE," "NO MORE WARS," AND "NO MORE OPPRESSION?"

. MATTHEW 10:32-38.

32. "Whosoever therefore
shall confess me
before men,
him will I confess also
before my Father
Which is in Heaven.
33. "But whosoever
shall deny me before men,
him will I also deny
before my Father
Which is in Heaven.
34. "Think not that I am come to send Peace on Earth:
I came not to send Peace,
but a Sword.
35. "For I am come to set a man
at variance against his father,
and the daughter against her mother,
and the daughter in law
against her mother in law.
36. "And a man's foes shall be
they of his own household.
37. "He that loveth father or mother
more than me
is not worthy of me:
and he that loveth son or daughter
more than me
is not worthy of me.
38. "And he that taketh not his cross,
and followeth after me,
is not worthy of me."

. LUKE 14:25-35.

25. And there went
great multitudes with him:
and he turned,
and Said unto them,

26. "If any man come to me,
and hate not
his father, and mother,
and wife, and children,
and brethren, and sisters,
yea, and his own life also,
he cannot be my Disciple.
27. "And whosoever doth not
bear his cross,
and come after me,
cannot be my Disciple.
28. "For which of you,
intending to build a tower,
sitteth not down first,
and counteth the cost,
whether he have sufficient
to finish it?
29. "Lest haply,
after he hath laid the foundation,
and is not able to finish it,
all that behold it
begin to mock him,
30. "Saying,

'THIS MAN
BEGAN TO BUILD,
AND WAS NOT
ABLE TO FINISH.'

31. "Or what king,
going to make war
against another king,
sitteth not down first,
and consulteth whether he be able
with ten thousand
to meet him
that cometh against him
with twenty thousand?
32. "Or else,
while the other is yet
a great way off,
he sendeth an ambassage,
and desireth conditions of peace.
33. "So likewise,
whosoever he be of you
that forsaketh not all that he hath,
he cannot be my Disciple.
34. "Salt is good:
but if the salt have lost his savour,
wherewith shall it be seasoned?
35."It is neither fit for the land,
nor yet for the dunghill;
but men cast it out.
He that hath ears to hear,
let him hear."

KnownUnknown:

How can an ethnocentric concept of a universal deity ever bring peace

YOUR QUESTION SHOWS THAT YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE FOOLISH PEOPLE WHO BLASPHEMES GOD, BASED ON HEARSAY RUMOURS ABOUT THE CREATOR, IGNORING HIS AUTHENTIC INSTRUCTIONS AND PROMISES.

KnownUnknown:

when it necessarily demands that one ethnicity be elevated at the expense of others? The Jewish concept of god is one of the factors influencing the Israel/Palestine conflict, yet you make this claims!!!
The only commandment that matters is "thou shall have no other gods before me".

THE "JEWISH CONCEPT OF GOD" HAS ABSOUTELY NOTHING AT ALL TO DO WITH THE "ISRAELI-PALESTINIAN CONFLICT!"

God recognizes the Children of Y'srael as His worshippers and Responsibility, only because they keep His Commandments.

. GENESIS 17:1-14.

AND when Abram was
ninety years old and nine,
The LORD appeared to Abram,
and Said unto him,

"I am The Almighty God;
walk before Me,
and be thou perfect.
2. "And I will make
My Covenant
between Me and thee,
and will multiply thee exceedingly."

3. And Abram fell on his face:
and God Talked with him,
Saying,

4. "As for Me,
behold, My Covenant
is with thee,
and thou shalt be
a Father of many Nations.
5. "Neither shall thy name
any more be called "Abram,"
but thy name shall be "Abraham;"
for a father of many nations
have I made thee.
6. "And I will make thee Exceeding Fruitful,
and I will make
nations of thee,
and kings shall
come out of thee.
7. "And I will establish
My Covenant
between Me and thee
and thy seed after thee
in their Generations
for an Everlasting Covenant,
to be a God unto thee,
and to thy seed after thee.
8. "And I will give unto thee,
and to thy seed after thee,
the land wherein
thou art a stranger,
all the land of Canaan,
for an Everlasting Possession;
and I will be their God."

9. And God Said
unto Abraham,

"Thou shalt keep
My Covenant therefore,
thou, and thy seed after thee
in their Generations.
10. "This is My Covenant,
Which ye shall keep,
between Me and you
and thy seed after thee;

'EVERY MAN CHILD AMONG YOU
SHALL BE CIRCUMCISED.'

11. "And ye shall circumcise
the flesh of your foreskin;
and it shall be
a Token of The Covenant
betwixt me and you.
12. "And he that is
eight days old
shall be circumcised
among you,
every man child
in your Generations,
he that is born in the house,
or bought with money
of any stranger,
which is not of thy seed.
13. "He that is born
in thy house,
and he that is bought
with thy money,
must needs be circumcised:
and My Covenant
shall be in your flesh
for an Everlasting Covenant.
14. "And the uncircumcised
man child
whose flesh of his foreskin
is not circumcised,
that Soul shall be cut off
from his people;
he hath broken My Covenant."

. GENESIS 18:17-33.

17. And The LORD Said,

"Shall I hide from Abraham
that thing which I do;
18. "Seeing that Abraham
shall surely become
a great and mighty nation,
and all the nations of the Earth
shall be Blessed in him?
19. "For I know him,
that he will command his children
and his household after him,
and they shall keep
The Way of The LORD,
to do Justice and Judgment;
that The LORD may
bring upon Abraham
that which He hath
Spoken of him."

HIS RESOURCES ARE AVAILABLE TO ANYONE WHO AGREES WITH HIS STANDARDS OF RIGHT AND WRONG, GOOD AND EVIL- AND NO ONE ELSE.

Why should it be otherwise?

KnownUnknown:

It is that idea that ensures that the Jews will never succumb to oppression unlike you. That idea ensures that their sense of self, their identity, their cultural pride will never be subservient to another. Their "god" didn't give them the command, their philosophers did.

THIS IS WHAT I WAS SAYING ABOUT FORMING OPINIONS BASED ON HEARSAY AND RUMOURS- WITHOUT FIRST LEARNING FACTS!

The Children of Y'srael were subservient to the Kemetians, then the Midianites, the Philistines, the Syrians, the Babylonians, the Persians, the Greeks, the Romans.

When is this period of "not being subservient" you are fantasizing about supposed to have happened?

No "Philosophers" made up God's Covenants.

sonmvayina:

MAKING UP FANCIFUL RELIGIOUS TERMS HELPS NO ONE.

KnownUnknown:

GOD EXPLAINS WHAT WE ARE, AND WHAT WE SHOULD DO ABOUT IT.

If we get it wrong, we lose our Souls.

THE TEN TALENTS Doctrine is the PROOF of that.

(1) (Reply)

T.B Joshua: Why It’s Difficult For Me To Display My Wife / Grand Dedication Of Reverend Mother Esther Ajayi Loc Church In Ikoyi (video) / Pastor Strips Female Members, Bathe Them In Basin During Crossover Service(video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 226
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.