Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Vice President Osinbajo Says He Has Not Declared Interest In 2023 Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vice President Osinbajo Says He Has Not Declared Interest In 2023 Presidency (487 Views)

FG Has Not Declared Any official Public Holiday Yet - Ministry Of Interior / 2023: Osinbajo Has Not Declared Interest In Presidential Race - Laolu Akande / INEC Verdict: We Have Not Declared That Senator Akpabio Has Lost Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Vice President Osinbajo Says He Has Not Declared Interest In 2023 Presidency by dejifola: 2:30pm On May 17, 2021
Vice-president Yemi Osinbajo says that he has not declared interest in the 2023 presidential contest. In a statement issued by his spokesperson Laolu Akande, Mr Osinbajo said that he was not involved with a website supportosinbajo.ng that was seeking support for him to contest the presidency.

Mr Akande’s statement reads:

“The attention of the Office of the Vice President has been drawn to a website: supportosinbajo.ng that is calling on Nigerians to join a volunteer group mobilizing support for Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, SAN, ahead of the 2023 presidential election.

“Details of this website and the solicitation of the group are currently trending on WhatsApp with a suggestion that Professor Osinbajo has “quietly” declared interest in the 2023 election.

“The Office of the Vice President is not in any way connected to this website or the group behind it and considers such an enterprise an unnecessary distraction. Prof. Osinbajo has not declared any interest whatsoever in the 2023 election, but he is rather focused on working in his capacity as Vice President in the current administration to address all the compelling issues in the country and concerns of Nigerians, including finding effective and lasting solutions to the security challenges.

https://www.lagostimesnews.com/2021/05/17/vice-president-osinbajo-says-he-has-not-declared-interest-in-2023-presidency/
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Says He Has Not Declared Interest In 2023 Presidency by BangoDesign: 2:32pm On May 17, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Says He Has Not Declared Interest In 2023 Presidency by sweetshisha: 2:32pm On May 17, 2021
cool

Osinbajo can't use a cheap .Ng website extension nau!!! Haba

I suspect Ipob terrorist trying to use religion to pitch Tinubu against his boy Osinbajo

Suddenly IPIG won't call Osinbajo mere commissioner or fake pastor, now they want to use him like Ambode to fight Jagaban, but Professor is wiser

Re: Vice President Osinbajo Says He Has Not Declared Interest In 2023 Presidency by Indispensable85(m): 2:36pm On May 17, 2021
I for like make this man contest.
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Says He Has Not Declared Interest In 2023 Presidency by FemolasticA: 2:45pm On May 17, 2021
Indispensable85:
I for like make this man contest.

Even me too..... I believe he has a better potential
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Says He Has Not Declared Interest In 2023 Presidency by Otuegbe: 2:50pm On May 17, 2021
No liver . He is waiting for tinubu to give him go ahead
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Says He Has Not Declared Interest In 2023 Presidency by highlands: 2:51pm On May 17, 2021
Will Nigeria exist by 2023
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Says He Has Not Declared Interest In 2023 Presidency by Mynd44: 3:04pm On May 17, 2021

(1)

Anambra 2021: I Will Run An All Inclusive Govt.. Dr Tony Nwoye. / Cross River Governor Ayade Dumps PDP For APC / Northern Nigeria Faces The Threat Of Famine By John Campbell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.