Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

King-atupa: Will Zenith Bank Reward Creative Participant. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / King-atupa: Will Zenith Bank Reward Creative Participant. (420 Views)

Will WEMA Bank Reward Davido For The Free Adverts He Did For The Bank? / Superfly Sunday Photos: Atupa Trends In Lagos. / #bbnaija: Meet ‘seyi’ Grandson Of Obafemi Awolowo, Participant In BBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

King-atupa: Will Zenith Bank Reward Creative Participant. by black9: 2:53pm On May 17, 2021
The trending "I Need 5k" ad for Zenith banks latest promo offer, shot in Araromi market- Iju just didn't sit well with King Atupa.

He'd been unwittingly involved during the shoot at Lacasera's shop at Araromi market sometimes last month. The large beautiful illustration depicts a fashion designer repeatedly giving out 5k, Aboki meshai tending his business; woman selling garri and her customer. But one image in particular easily caught everyone's attention.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0b3VFKyVo0

A slim barber working outdoors is shown with his attention occasionally shifting to the borrower, as if wondering "what's going on here", Atupa said "I felt so weak, though the experience weakened me but the advert gave me hope"

A fashion designer at his shop is shown repeatedly doling out 5k to people in need, with his senses tingling after each request. Then he finally challenges the next borrower "I no go give you that money until you tell me wetin you wan use am do". Then the lady in need tells him "na Zenith bank o, dey give 30,000 worth of equipment to 50 of dem customers every week"

"I can actually do more than what they used me for, I believe that much in myself for sure, let them just interview me" A dancer, model, musician, actor and all round creative artist, King Atupa Aje Ayomi, whose real name is Oyenekan Eniola Michael, believes so much in his lofty aspirations that he's named it, Aim4Africa.

Inspired by God, and a big fan of Wizkid and Justin Bieber, Atupa says about his hustle "Though my hustling is not balanced as I wish, I believe one day God will bless my hustle so I can be a helper. And two years from now, I will be a king. As my name implies, King ATUPA AJE AYOMI trust me on that. I have a very bright future."

50 people will win every Friday from now to July 30, 2021.
For PLEX2021
@Plexdiaries

Re: King-atupa: Will Zenith Bank Reward Creative Participant. by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 17, 2021
This write-up is too long and not straight to the point.
I had to watch to read it twice to get the point of the writer.
King Atupa should do some skits or whatever to showcase his talents.

Wishing him a bright future.
Cheers!
Re: King-atupa: Will Zenith Bank Reward Creative Participant. by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 17, 2021
This write-up is too long and not straight to the point.
I had to read it twice to get the point of the writer.
King Atupa should do some skits or whatever to showcase his talents.

Wishing him a bright future.
Cheers!
Re: King-atupa: Will Zenith Bank Reward Creative Participant. by black9: 9:26am On May 18, 2021
Justice for Atupa grin

(1) (Reply)

Watch Best Of Shedibalabala Dance Video Compilation / Bobrisky Lied About Traveling Abroad For His Surgery?? / While Raising Us, My Father Had Only Four Pairs Of Trousers -actor Yule Edochie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.