Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,736 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Resell Unique Umbrellas This Season And Smile To The Bank - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Resell Unique Umbrellas This Season And Smile To The Bank (230 Views)

Feel Safe And Secure Without Breaking The Bank. / Needed Urgently: Supplier Of Bulk Umbrellas In Ibadan / We Are Makers Of Customized Big Beach Umbrellas In Lagos Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Resell Unique Umbrellas This Season And Smile To The Bank by spiralwedge(m): 2:54pm On May 17, 2021
I have unique umbrellas that you can resell to individuals, or customised for events and as corporate gifts.
If you can sell 10-20umbrellas in a day or week, then you don't need a job. Empower yourself with this

1. Fan Umbrellas. It is battery operated.
I will give you Wholesales price for ₦3200 if you tell me you saw my advert on NL.
You resell at ₦3500 - ₦4500

2. Wine bottle umbrellas. Wholesales at ₦2000, you sell at any price, usually ₦2500

3. Banana umbrellas. Same as no. 2

4. Rose umbrellas. Same as 2.

5. Canopy umbrellas. Strong, can stand strong winds.

6. Double clothed umbrellas

7. Puff handle umbrellas

8. Cup umbrellas.

9. 2-in-1 umbrellas

Wholesales starts with a minimum order of 10 pieces. You pay for delivery. Nationwide delivery.

Call/WhatsApp zero9zero.......
Ajah/Lekki.

Re: Resell Unique Umbrellas This Season And Smile To The Bank by ovalrose(f): 2:40pm On Jun 08, 2021
spiralwedge:
I have unique umbrellas that you can resell to individuals, or customised for events and as corporate gifts.
If you can sell 10-20umbrellas in a day or week, then you don't need a job. Empower yourself with this

1. Fan Umbrellas. It is battery operated.
I will give you Wholesales price for ₦3200 if you tell me you saw my advert on NL.
You resell at ₦3500 - ₦4500

2. Wine bottle umbrellas. Wholesales at ₦2000, you sell at any price, usually ₦2500

3. Banana umbrellas. Same as no. 2

4. Rose umbrellas. Same as 2.

5. Canopy umbrellas. Strong, can stand strong winds.

6. Double clothed umbrellas

7. Puff handle umbrellas

8. Cup umbrellas.

9. 2-in-1 umbrellas

Wholesales starts with a minimum order of 10 pieces. You pay for delivery. Nationwide delivery.

Call/WhatsApp zero9zero 76zero 46zero 15
Ajah/Lekki.

I just messaged you on WhatsApp sir.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Railway Station Fencing / construction And Installation Of Citadel High Security Fence / Aluminum Track Slippers For Swamp Buggy Excavator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.