Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,611 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:04 AM

My Cover Story Dreams - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Cover Story Dreams (138 Views)

A Cover Story On Adijat, An Underage Sex Worker In Lagos / A Cover Story On Adijat, An Underage Sex Worker In Lagos / How To Make Your Dreams Come True (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Cover Story Dreams by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 17, 2021
Have you ever sighted a magazine that at first glance, you wished that you were the face that made it cover pages instead of whoever the model was?

How about being mesmerized by the blend in colours or the feel of the pages of your favourite magazine? It may shock and equally interest you to know that you are not alone. They are a handful of persons like you, wishing they too could feature in that type of cover page.

Being a Nigerian, I have had the opportunity to access a good variety of magazines and if I were to be in the cover story of any. I will opt for the most popular, the best that covers fashion, lifestyle, trendy stories, and of course entertainment and every spicy detail in between. Pulse.NG has all of those juicy details and more.

This magazine is a wide combination of trends, news, lifestyle, and fashion to ranks second in Nigeria but in the eyes of those like me it comes first on the list. Pulse.NG has become a household name for many families in the country due to its flexibility and very intentional measures to create contents that is relatable and relevant in today's society.

This magazine also offers interviews and one-on-one talk with celebrities keeping it consumers up to date with the latest happenings in the fashion world and even a bit on their favourite celebrities.

Asides, having a photo of me so gracefully displayed on Pulse.NG cover page as one of my biggest fantasies. I will also consider it a rare privilege to have at least one of my articles grace their beautiful pages, and digested by many minds within and outside the country.
So there, it's out of the bag. "My cover story dream" what is yours?
https://terecle.com/2021/05/15/my-cover-story-dreams/

(1) (Reply)

Rayse Tv / Sunday Motivation / Hire Us For A Plagiarism Free Content

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.