Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,504 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

I Was R*ped At The Age Of 8 – Stella Damascus Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was R*ped At The Age Of 8 – Stella Damascus Reveals (661 Views)

I Was R*ped At 15, Got Pregnant - Toyin Lawani (video) / My Name Is Stella Damasus, Not Damascus – Stella Damasus Corrects Nigerians / Weird MC And Stella Damascus In London (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was R*ped At The Age Of 8 – Stella Damascus Reveals by Playloaded: 3:32pm On May 17, 2021
The actress made this known during an Instagram live session, adding that it left her traumatized for a long time before she was healed.

Veteran Nigerian actress, Stella Damascus has opened up about the trauma she faced after she was sexually assaulted at the age of 8 by a relation.

The actress made this known during an Instagram live session, adding that it left her traumatized for a long time before she was healed.

According to her, she could not talk about it for years because of how society looks at victims of rape.

Advising parents and society to do more to protect children, the actress said:“I was sexually molested at the age of 8 by someone who was supposed to be related to me. I could not tell anyone because it traumatized me.

“I knew what happened to those who spoke on my behalf, some people called me names like prostitutes.

“It’s painful it took me till when I was 30 plus before I could deal with the trauma from it .

“Imagine what young girls are going through but we as a society don’t do enough to protect our children and we should do better.”

https://playloaded.com.ng/i-was-rped-at-the-age-of-8-stella-damascus-reveals/
Re: I Was R*ped At The Age Of 8 – Stella Damascus Reveals by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 3:40pm On May 17, 2021
I was raped at the age of seven by the maid, I'm not complaining tho, angry

1 Like

Re: I Was R*ped At The Age Of 8 – Stella Damascus Reveals by Kondomatic(m): 3:42pm On May 17, 2021
Sorry
Re: I Was R*ped At The Age Of 8 – Stella Damascus Reveals by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 17, 2021
Na so so lies den go propagate online to gain sympathy and attention. Your cousin no get name
Re: I Was R*ped At The Age Of 8 – Stella Damascus Reveals by Solsix(m): 3:47pm On May 17, 2021
I was also raped by our house help when I was younger, that experience changed by life forever. When you are exposed to sex at young age you get addicted to sex. Guys are also raped!!!
Re: I Was R*ped At The Age Of 8 – Stella Damascus Reveals by marveangel(m): 4:03pm On May 17, 2021
With all these things happening, it's even scary to think about bringing in a female child to the world
Re: I Was R*ped At The Age Of 8 – Stella Damascus Reveals by pepperdemzombie: 6:27pm On May 17, 2021
That's why your 4th marriage broke with same allegations --adultery?
4 husbands with same allegations, shame on you!
Re: I Was R*ped At The Age Of 8 – Stella Damascus Reveals by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 17, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
That's why your 4th marriage broke with same allegations --adultery?
4 husbands with same allegations, shame on you!
Why are you always carrying false news?where was she accused of infidelity?same way you have been commenting wrongly about chioma
Re: I Was R*ped At The Age Of 8 – Stella Damascus Reveals by pepperdemzombie: 8:17pm On May 17, 2021
Rozcol:
Why are you always carrying false news?where was she accused of infidelity?same way you have been commenting wrongly about chioma
Please quote the false news.
She was all over the Internet. Go and ask the Aboderin family why they don't associate with her and say they will never forgive her. Do you see them even with her children?
Did she marry Nzeribe for 9 months and beaten blue black or not? Did she marry another Igbo man for 5 momths or not before divorce? Did Helen Tatafo not even shame her publicly with it at a comedy show?
Who doesn't know when she snatched Doris Simeon's husband?
Please which one is false?
Chioma's paid agent, continue petching on all my comments, I have an answer for you anytime.
Even you saying you are jealous on behalf of Chioma just because Davido is celebrating his 1st born?
Marrying Chioma will be Davido's only mistake in life!

(1) (Reply)

Pretty Mike And His 7 Wives Stormed Toyin Lawani's Wedding (video) / Chinedu Ikedieze In Shoot For Aki And Pawpaw Reloaded / After A Long While Of Introduction Ceremony, Bidemi Kosoko Got Married Finally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.