Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Broda Shaggi And Iyabo Ojo Are Causing Reactions Online, See Reactions - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Broda Shaggi And Iyabo Ojo Are Causing Reactions Online, See Reactions (3534 Views)

Laycon's Oversized Sneakers To The Headies Award Sparked Reactions Online / Video Of Toyin Lawani’s PA Rubbing Her Bumbum Causes Trouble Online (see) / Nasera Love Kamara Shares Her Topless Photo Online. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Broda Shaggi And Iyabo Ojo Are Causing Reactions Online, See Reactions by legitnewsflash1: 3:43pm On May 17, 2021
Nigerian comedian, actor, songwriter and musician Samuel Animashaun Perry popularly known as Broda Shaggi, alongside super star Nollywood actress Iyabo Ojo are presently causing social media buzz with some of their fierce and weird photos circulating online and causing mixed reactions amongst their fans and followers.

The pictures were released from the new comedy video titled Omoge Choco in which Iyabo Ojo put up a stellar performance in the new skit released by Brods Shaggi, have got a lot of people praising the duo for entertaining their fans in another new dimension, as my last fans were happy to see the collaboration of Iyabo and Broda Shaggi.

See details and follow us here

https://www.instagram.com/p/CO-k3MBHBHD/?igshid=1d3dqwpcs6era

Re: Broda Shaggi And Iyabo Ojo Are Causing Reactions Online, See Reactions by Kriss216: 3:43pm On May 17, 2021
Makeup be helping Nigerian women since 69BC undecided

4 Likes

Re: Broda Shaggi And Iyabo Ojo Are Causing Reactions Online, See Reactions by SpaceDesign: 3:46pm On May 17, 2021
They are making their money.
Re: Broda Shaggi And Iyabo Ojo Are Causing Reactions Online, See Reactions by Horllamideh(m): 4:55pm On May 17, 2021
I watched the skit earlier...... wasn't too impressed.

1 Like

Re: Broda Shaggi And Iyabo Ojo Are Causing Reactions Online, See Reactions by LordJoffrey(m): 8:59pm On May 17, 2021
Me already planning how I'll hate he comedy because of iyabo ojo

1 Like

Re: Broda Shaggi And Iyabo Ojo Are Causing Reactions Online, See Reactions by federal9: 10:11pm On May 17, 2021
LordJoffrey:

Do not deflate people. Build them up and they will love you for it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Broda Shaggi And Iyabo Ojo Are Causing Reactions Online, See Reactions by LordJoffrey(m): 7:32am On May 18, 2021
federal9:

Do not deflate people. Build them up and they will love you for it.
I didn't "deflate" anyone
Re: Broda Shaggi And Iyabo Ojo Are Causing Reactions Online, See Reactions by Kingluqman(m): 8:43am On May 18, 2021
Iyabo just pack pack every goddamm boob inside that fitted kit wear grin
Re: Broda Shaggi And Iyabo Ojo Are Causing Reactions Online, See Reactions by femi4: 8:49am On May 18, 2021
LordJoffrey:
While she's making money, you are depriving yourself a sound mind with hatred

(1) (Reply)

Rare Photo Of Aliko Dangote, His Father And Two Other Businessmen / Ayra Starr Biography: Real Name, Age, Record Label, Net Worth, Boyfriend, Siblin / CHEEK KABOB: These Body Piercings Make Your Navel Ring Look Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.