Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,456 members, 7,958,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:14 PM

Obasanjo Should Return For 3rd Term As Nigeria's President In 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Should Return For 3rd Term As Nigeria's President In 2023 (672 Views)

Why Obasanjo Should Be On New Naira Note – Atiku, others / Obasanjo Should Explain Why He Failed To Attend May 29, June 12 Events – Shehu / Frame-up Allegation: Why Obasanjo Should Not Be Worried – Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Should Return For 3rd Term As Nigeria's President In 2023 by sanyahkod(m): 4:06pm On May 17, 2021
The 2023 election is almost here and the search for who will pilot the affairs of Nigeria as a country out of dungeon of economy woes, insecurity, rise in international debt, high rate of unemployment, liquidation of multinational companies, misgovernce and political instability put a big question to the most populous Africa nation, a need for urgent answer that has characterised Nigeria as a failed state.

The rumor profile of aspirant aspiring for the apex seat calls for critical analysis and indepth knowledge of the Nigeria State. No doubt Nigeria is in a situation where the bar of leadership have been sold and brought so low that almost every tom, dick and harry is aspiring for the apex seat

At a critical stage that we’ve found ourselves as a Nation, the urgent need for constituonal ammendment is needed for a Obasanjo third term presidency.

Olusegun Obasanjo is a household name, worthy of leadership, a leader with charisma, retired but always not tired, a solider with style, diplomatic and psychologically relevant to the happenings around the globe.

Measuring achievement of leaders, unfortunately none after the Obasanjo presidency have been able to match is achievemens, which include economic growth which was immense including high growth rate of GDP, higher oil prices and increase in foreign reserves. He also successfully acquired debt pardons from London and Paris that sums up to around $18 billion

Furthermore insecurity was never a Challenge during the Obasanjo regime, he has always shown the spirit of brotherhood amidst African communities, indeed Obasanjo is a nationalist and a true African. In his first term of presidency he travelled extensively and garnered few western supports. He was globally acclaimed for the critical conciliating measures taken by Nigeria to maintain regional peace in West African countries Liberia and Sierra Leone.

He strived to reduce poverty and corruption, aimed to reform police and military while establishing democracy. If there’s one thing that stand him out, it was how he scouter his cabinet members.

Fortunately, Obasanjo is still mentally, physically, socially and psychologically sound than the top contenders for 2023 election, he deserves one more chance.

Kehinde Adeleye Is the Publisher of Eaglespath

https://eaglespath.com.ng/obasanjo-should-return-for-third-term-as-nigerias-president-in-2023-kehinde-adeleye/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Should Return For 3rd Term As Nigeria's President In 2023 by sweetshisha: 4:08pm On May 17, 2021
cool

As much as I am voting for Tinubu or Osinbajo, If Baba Iyabo, Aremu Olusegun Obasanjo the ebora owu, wicked man of Nigeria, throws in his hat to join the race, I'll personally donate all I have and don't have to support him

We need Obasanjo that would clear Odi, Zaki, Biam, Ife ,/ Modakeke, OPC, Yusuf Boko Haram, MASSOB of miscreants elements, with intense violence, unlike this swegbe Buhari who got his Military Major General title from Miyetti Allah

If Obasanjo was in power, Nnamdi Kanu would have been tied to a rocket and shot at a mountain in Isreal so that he can blow up like piece of trash he is

Re: Obasanjo Should Return For 3rd Term As Nigeria's President In 2023 by Tinubuadvocate: 4:11pm On May 17, 2021
God bless you.
sweetshisha:
cool

As much as I am voting for Tinubu or Osinbajo, If Baba Iyabo, Aremu Olusegun Obasanjo the ebora owu, wicked man throws his hat to join the race, I'll personally donate all I have and don't have to support him

We need Obasanjo that would clear Odi, Zaki, Biam, Ife ,/ Modakeke, Yusuf Boko Haram, MASSOB of miscreants with intense violence, unlike this swegbe Buhari who got his Military General title from Miyetti Allah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Should Return For 3rd Term As Nigeria's President In 2023 by sweetshisha: 4:12pm On May 17, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
God bless you.

Amen and you too
Re: Obasanjo Should Return For 3rd Term As Nigeria's President In 2023 by DefHQ: 4:12pm On May 17, 2021
The man that gave Sharia to the north, while killing massob members
May his gutter farm extend to the villages of all those clamoring for his return...
Re: Obasanjo Should Return For 3rd Term As Nigeria's President In 2023 by helinues: 4:14pm On May 17, 2021
Purely bunkum
Re: Obasanjo Should Return For 3rd Term As Nigeria's President In 2023 by Jostoman: 5:10pm On May 17, 2021
Baba is not interested again.
Re: Obasanjo Should Return For 3rd Term As Nigeria's President In 2023 by Exponential101: 5:17pm On May 17, 2021
If he wasn't a failed leader his protégé would have taken 9ja to a greater height but what do we have. Just compare Tinubu as governor n see the difference his protégé brought to Lagos. Come n see what Sawnolu is doing in Lagos now. Even Igbo area are being developed with all the hate n foolishness.

sweetshisha:
cool

As much as I am voting for Tinubu or Osinbajo, If Baba Iyabo, Aremu Olusegun Obasanjo the ebora owu, wicked man of Nigeria, throws in his hat to join the race, I'll personally donate all I have and don't have to support him

We need Obasanjo that would clear Odi, Zaki, Biam, Ife ,/ Modakeke, OPC, Yusuf Boko Haram, MASSOB of miscreants elements, with intense violence, unlike this swegbe Buhari who got his Military Major General title from Miyetti Allah

If Obasanjo was in power, Nnamdi Kanu would have been tied to a rocket and shot at a mountain in Isreal so that he can blow up like piece of trash he is

Re: Obasanjo Should Return For 3rd Term As Nigeria's President In 2023 by orisa37: 5:46pm On May 17, 2021
SUPPORTED.

(1) (Reply)

Why We Cannot Stop Blaming Britain For Nigerias Underdevelopment / Fake: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest / Enough Of Borrowing, Seek Help – Lawmaker Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.