Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,170 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Anambra 2021 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra 2021 (135 Views)

Anambra 2021: Group Adopts Dr. Godwin Maduka / Anambra 2021: Who Is Your Favourite Pick? / 10 Billionaires Eye Anambra 2021 Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra 2021 by Goodgovernancea: 4:20pm On May 17, 2021
Dr Winston Udeh hosts Anambra political stakeholders (Day 1-3)

The PDP frontline gubernatorial aspirant, Dr Winston Udeh on 12th of May, 2021 started a special interactive session targeted at seeking partnership with Anambra state political stakeholders for a better Anambra state. This is in line with Dr Winston's vision to run an all-inclusive government.

Speaking with the youths, the seasoned lawyer and astute business man, shared his plans for the youths which enshrines: vocational institutions for skills acquisition, technology hubs, subsidized tuition for higher education, job creation, partnership with international agencies and private sectors to build more industries and sports development through creation of sports academies.

Consecutively, Dr Udeh met with PDP secretaries, chairmen and deputy chairmen. While addressing the distinguished stakeholders, he said: "some of you say I gave your children jobs, some say their children are beneficiaries of my scholarship scheme, these are not the things we should be discussing right now, if I wanted I could have registered an NGO and do some of these things through the NGO but then the intention is not for me to start ringing bell, singing praises of the good I have done. If I follow that trend when will it end? Because I don't intend to stop helping our youths get employment, I am not going to stop giving our children scholarship. Also let me tell you Umunnem, all of us aspiring for this position are friends. We eat and drink together, so you don't have to fight among yourselves because of this election. This election is about you; it's about your welfare, your health, education for your children, employment for you and your children, ease of doing business, security of your lives and properties and that is why I am running for this election. Overtime people like you and I sit by the side and keep lamenting while our state keeps deteriorating. It is time we take over the government and start doing those things the present government has failed to do."

Grateful to God, the sessions have been going on smoothly and productively as envisioned. Hopefully at the end of the two weeks interactive sessions, the goodwill and vision of the host for the party and Anambra will be understood and accepted by all the party stakeholders.

It's Time!
Anambra Will Smile Again!

Nnenna Oparaocha, Media Director,
Dr Winston Udeh Campaign Organisation

Re: Anambra 2021 by athaboi(f): 4:22pm On May 17, 2021
Wasting money up and down
Re: Anambra 2021 by Ahmed0336(m): 4:33pm On May 17, 2021
athaboi:
Wasting money up and down
How is it wasting of money

Did you even read the post at all?

So helping anambarians to you is now wasting of money

My own be say let the most competent person from the zone wey never produce governor be allowed to govern
Re: Anambra 2021 by athaboi(f): 4:55pm On May 17, 2021
Ahmed0336:

How is it wasting of money

Did you even read the post at all?

So helping anambarians to you is now wasting of money

My own be say let the most competent person from the zone wey never produce governor be allowed to govern
there's no zone that have not govern the state...north central and south! He's just wasting his money

(1) (Reply)

On Ayade / Okowa Congratulates Justice Umukoro At 65 / How Media Change News Story - Stealth Edit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.