Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:16 AM

Scrabble Tournament In My Community - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Scrabble Tournament In My Community (315 Views)

The Big Python We Killed In My Community (IKO NTA) Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Peter Okoye's Son, Cameron Scores Superb Goal In Fcbescola Tournament In Spain / Udom In My Community Photo/video Contest Gathers Momentum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scrabble Tournament In My Community by GRAMMARJAMES(m): 4:23pm On May 17, 2021
Hello Nairalanders.......

TOURNAMENT RULES
† CONDUCT- All players are encouraged to play with a spirit of fun, guided by a sense of fairness.

† POINTS/ qualifying to quarter finals - Each player will play all the participants of the tournament and total score will be recorded at the end of every game. The top 8 players with the highest scores qualifies for the KNOCKOUT phase of quarter finals. A draws will be made after all games are played.
† CHEATING - All players are honor bound not to cheat. Players caught cheating will be immediately ejected and disqualified from the tournament and point shared across other players.

† TIME – Each player has a Maximum time of 2 Minutes per turn before loosing turns to the second player. This tournament shall be a game of 2 players.

† WHO PLAYS FIRST – The Player who draws the tile closest to “A”. Blank tiles comes before “A”
† SCORE SHEET – Only Customized score sheet which shall be provided by the Umpire will be allowed to record scores. Upon completion of each game, both parties have to sign on the score sheet and submit it to Umpire for collation.

† DICTIONARY – Acceptable Dictionary – SCRABBLE Word Checker – Collins Scrabble Words (6th Edition). Available on Google Play store.

† BOARD ETIQUETTE/ OTHERS – world scrabble rules 2020 edition is acceptable, rules such as challenging words, loosing turns, exchanging tiles, picking of 7 tiles on the rack, score counting, etc still remains applicable.

1 Like

Re: Scrabble Tournament In My Community by GRAMMARJAMES(m): 4:27pm On May 17, 2021
MORE PICTURES
Re: Scrabble Tournament In My Community by Henry22(m): 4:29pm On May 17, 2021
Nice one my people wink, I miss you all and also miss jayfm jos, one love from Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Scrabble Tournament In My Community by GRAMMARJAMES(m): 4:29pm On May 17, 2021
The tournament was soo competitive, one can't even determine who's gonna lead the table. its just like French League standings.....
Re: Scrabble Tournament In My Community by GRAMMARJAMES(m): 4:31pm On May 17, 2021
see 5 Bingos on a Board
Re: Scrabble Tournament In My Community by SUPERPACK: 4:32pm On May 17, 2021
I am supporting the game with 3 crates of STAR, 2 crates of HERO and 1 crate of 33.

2 Likes

Re: Scrabble Tournament In My Community by GRAMMARJAMES(m): 4:36pm On May 17, 2021
more
Re: Scrabble Tournament In My Community by GRAMMARJAMES(m): 4:41pm On May 17, 2021
m
Re: Scrabble Tournament In My Community by GRAMMARJAMES(m): 4:56pm On May 17, 2021
more....
Re: Scrabble Tournament In My Community by uboma(m): 8:01pm On May 17, 2021
Scrabble is one game I love to play.
Re: Scrabble Tournament In My Community by Eustacdyke: 8:07pm On May 17, 2021
SUPERPACK:
I am supporting the game with 3 crates of STAR, 2 crates of HERO and 1 crate of 33.

Sorry, I had to reply to a post you made in another topic here.. I'm new to Nairaland, I wasn't allowed to quote replies in that topic.

You were lecturing someone on binance and trustwallet rates and you mentioned Moonpay.

Please, I'd really like to know if you've made a recent transaction with Moonpay, your reply will be really appreciated.

(1) (Reply)

I'm Having Extreme Social Anxiety Disorder / Cost To Design An App – How To Estimate Your Mobile App Design Cost? / Aisha Buhari Cup Communications Aisha Buhari Cup: Loc Inspects Mobolaji Johnson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.