Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

.... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / .... (608 Views)

Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response / 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response / In Response To A Previous Thread Created By Amara Okafor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.... by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 17, 2021

1 Like

Re: .... by chatinent: 5:18pm On May 17, 2021
What do you want to study?
Re: .... by Odoogu(m): 5:21pm On May 17, 2021
Since you are ready to face your dad and tell him... The beginning.
But to convince him you have to do more than facing, let him see reasons why he should allow you choose what you desire. It may not be enough, but give it your best shot. You can also talk to your mum first for watering the ground for the fact say she go get your papa mumu buttoncheesy.

Wish you the best bro.
Re: .... by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 17, 2021
Odoogu:
Since you are ready to face your dad and tell him... The beginning.
But to convince him you have to do more than facing, let him see reasons why he should allow you choose what you desire. It may not be enough, but give it your best shot. You can also talk to your mum first for watering the ground for the fact say she go get your papa mumu buttoncheesy.

Wish you the best bro.

My mum understand me. My dad is just the issue.
Thanks, I really appreciate.
Re: .... by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 17, 2021
chatinent:
What do you want to study?

Computer science.(I have interest in anything that has to do with I.T and computers both hardware and software)
Re: .... by chatinent: 6:14pm On May 17, 2021
Luckyheart:

Computer science.(I have interest in anything that has to do with I.T and computers both hardware and software)

This also requires Maths.

Well,since he'll be the one paying for the fees, sit with him and talk it out.

Listen to his reasons too.

He could be coming from professionalism.
Re: .... by Richy4(m): 6:34pm On May 17, 2021
My brother, there's a course called Computer engineering..... Since you like computer, and your dad likes the sound of Engineering and won't sponsor you without Engineering attached, then marry the two.. Computer + Engineering= Computer engineering...With that everyone is happy...Abi how u see am? smiley
Re: .... by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 17, 2021
Richy4:
My brother, there's a course called Computer engineering..... Since you like computer, and your dad likes the sound of Engineering and won't sponsor you without Engineering attached, then marry the two.. Computer + Engineering= Computer engineering...With that everyone is happy...Abi how u see am? smiley

Ok thanks.

(1) (Reply)

20 Easy Ways To Make Your Bathroom Smell Awesome / If Not HOME TRAINING What Bad Thing You Could Have Done / Did This Bride Kiss The Wrong Man ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.