Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Eedc Bill Arrears - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Eedc Bill Arrears (506 Views)

How Can My Dad Recover His Pension Arrears From Niger Insurance? Please Help! / Man Pays Ex-wife $10,000 Alimony Arrears In Coins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eedc Bill Arrears by conyema12(m): 6:42pm On Jun 09, 2021
Good afternoon

Please i just moved into this newly renovated apartment in World Bank estate New Owerri
And I recently got a bill of over 200,000 naira old arrears and I was told by the landlord that the bill will be wiped out by EEDC because the apartment was unoccupied at the time.
Pls kindly advise me on the best approach on how to resolve the issue. Because I wouldn’t want to only rely on the landlords assurance on the inherited old debts. Am only 2 months old in the apartment Thanks
Re: Eedc Bill Arrears by JubrinElSudan: 7:30pm On Jun 09, 2021
conyema12:
Good afternoon

Please i just moved into this newly renovated apartment in World Bank estate New Owerri
And I recently got a bill of over 200,000 naira old arrears and I was told by the landlord that the bill will be wiped out by EEDC because the apartment was unoccupied at the time.
Pls kindly advise me on the best approach on how to resolve the issue. Because I wouldn’t want to only rely on the landlords assurance on the inherited old debts. Am only 2 months old in the apartment Thanks
send a mail to their customer care email and copy NERC. They will contact you on how to go about it
Re: Eedc Bill Arrears by conyema12(m): 6:38am On Jun 10, 2021
JubrinElSudan:
send a mail to their customer care email and copy NERC. They will contact you on how to go about it
Thanks a bunch
Re: Eedc Bill Arrears by boldx(m): 7:38am On Jun 10, 2021
Get a prepaid meter fast with a new Nepa account
Re: Eedc Bill Arrears by Rubbiish(m): 9:16am On Jun 10, 2021
conyema12:
Good afternoon

There is no way EEDC will wipe out the bill!!!
Don't be deceived by your landlord o
I have encountered something similar in the past! If your landlord was being honest he should have resolved it before u parked in! If you get a prepaid meter now, whatever u recharged will be divided into two! If it is rentage, u will need to find an alternative source of light or get a prepaid meter & whatever you recharge will be divided into two, manage it for one year & move out! NEPA will not clear that bill, someone must pay for it!

(1) (Reply)

Lagos, Ibadan Or Abuja. / 18 Year Old Girl Reaction After She Was Given A Menu In The Restaurant / Why Do Men Impregnate Their Woman Before Marrying Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.