Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Royal Wedding 2011; Drop Your Congratulatory Message Here - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Royal Wedding 2011; Drop Your Congratulatory Message Here (808 Views)

DonJazzy's Hilarious Congratulatory Tweet To Rihanna / Mercy Johnson's Congratulatory Message To Tchidi Chikere Earns Her Attacks / Royal Wedding: Magaji Of Kaikai Set To Wed (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Royal Wedding 2011; Drop Your Congratulatory Message Here by ishow2005(m): 9:01am On Apr 28, 2011
As the royal wedding is just less than 24 hours, i am using this medium to request that NLs drop their good will messages, advice etc here for the new couples
Re: Royal Wedding 2011; Drop Your Congratulatory Message Here by tjskii(f): 11:01am On Apr 28, 2011
abbeeggyy, which wan be my own wey i dey send congratulatory message, abi wetin come concernn fish wit raincoat, tongue tongue
Re: Royal Wedding 2011; Drop Your Congratulatory Message Here by r231(m): 4:23pm On Apr 28, 2011
:d ;d
Re: Royal Wedding 2011; Drop Your Congratulatory Message Here by Dsense(m): 5:15pm On Apr 28, 2011
tjskii:

abbeeggyy, which wan be my own wey i dey send congratulatory message, abi wetin come concernn fish wit raincoat, tongue tongue

Na fact you said jare cheesy

OP.

Are you by any chance related to the Royal Family . . .Cause i wan marry from that family ooo embarassed

[size=30pt]Incase anybody wants to watch the wedding live . . .Youtube.com is broadcasting it live . .Just creat a Youtube.com account and search for The Royal Wedding.then you can subscribe to em live broadcasting.[/size]
Re: Royal Wedding 2011; Drop Your Congratulatory Message Here by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 28, 2011
WOW finally! A royal wedding thread on nairaland.

Well I wish them all the best. I just do not know how she will adjust to the royal life. I kinda feel sorry for the poor girl.

You have to seat a certain way, greet a certain way, etc etc Good luck to her lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Royal Wedding 2011; Drop Your Congratulatory Message Here by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 28, 2011
Sit not seat. lol a mistake.
Re: Royal Wedding 2011; Drop Your Congratulatory Message Here by Dsense(m): 5:39pm On Apr 28, 2011
and certain costumes included,No clubbin,Must submit yourself entirely to the family,No random visit . . .hmmm endless
I sorry for am . . .All na for money and fame sake grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Royal Wedding 2011; Drop Your Congratulatory Message Here by tjskii(f): 6:21pm On Apr 28, 2011
you guys shudn;t feel sorry for the babe anytin o, she knows exactly what she;s getting in to tongue tongue
Re: Royal Wedding 2011; Drop Your Congratulatory Message Here by ishow2005(m): 5:57am On Apr 29, 2011
Security has been beefed up in London ahead of the multi-million-pound royal wedding between Kate and William. About 2 billion people are expected to watch the event live but the question is , should couples spend so much on weddings?
Re: Royal Wedding 2011; Drop Your Congratulatory Message Here by ada24: 9:30am On Apr 29, 2011
I wish them well - and yes I am watching it.

2 young people marrying for love, its so sweet. I wish them well and hope God blesses them with beautiful and healthy children.

If people want to spend millions on their wedding let them - o jarre life is too short to be asking such question - are u expecting a future king of england to buy his suit in primark for his wedding. Does anyone question the rich who spend millions on their wedding in nigerian high society.
Re: Royal Wedding 2011; Drop Your Congratulatory Message Here by ragdollz: 10:25am On Apr 29, 2011
38 minutes till the moment of truth grin. The two bro's have arrived, waiting for the bride to appear @ 11 am. Prince Harry is sooo cute in his Royal Airforce uniform. Prince Will is balding, awwwwww grin
Re: Royal Wedding 2011; Drop Your Congratulatory Message Here by ishow2005(m): 11:43am On Apr 29, 2011
watching and The Bishop of London said and i quote ' All Wedding are Royal wedding, The Husband and wife should be King and Queen on that day'. hun.
Re: Royal Wedding 2011; Drop Your Congratulatory Message Here by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 29, 2011
So far so boring.
Re: Royal Wedding 2011; Drop Your Congratulatory Message Here by chic2pimp(m): 12:17pm On Apr 29, 2011
^^^^It's a wedding not an "Owanbe" party
Re: Royal Wedding 2011; Drop Your Congratulatory Message Here by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 29, 2011
chic2pimp:

^^^^It's a wedding not an "Owanbe" party
Oh thanks for telling me.

I didn't know it was a wedding.
Re: Royal Wedding 2011; Drop Your Congratulatory Message Here by chic2pimp(m): 12:32pm On Apr 29, 2011
Ofcourse you didn't cuz if you did, you won't have said it was boring tongue
Re: Royal Wedding 2011; Drop Your Congratulatory Message Here by Afam4eva(m): 3:05pm On Apr 29, 2011
I don't even know who's wedding and i'm supposed to be dropping a congratulatory message.
Re: Royal Wedding 2011; Drop Your Congratulatory Message Here by RUTHEWENE: 4:59pm On Apr 29, 2011
Congratulation

(1) (Reply)

Hip-hop Icon Eedris Abdulkareem Turns Down Multi Million Naira Offer / The Esama Of Benin At 77, Still Works 18 Hours A Day. / Mobo Award Pictures!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.