Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,608 members, 7,770,610 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:04 PM

Where Can I Buy Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Where Can I Buy Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 (1914 Views)

Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update / Don't Buy Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro in 2020 Without Seeing This Review (photos) / Umidigi Cons....think Twice Before Buying!! BETTER BUY XIAOMI!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Buy Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 by Kelvinclien(m): 6:34pm On May 17, 2021
So I finally settled for the xiaomi redmi note 10 (4gb ram 64gb)
But the problem I'm having is that I can't seem to find a store which sells the base model.the ones I'm seeing are the 4gb ram 128gb nd 6gb 128gb.
Please those anyone here know where I can get one?(either physical or online store)
My location is delta state
Re: Where Can I Buy Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 by Meister(m): 7:07pm On May 17, 2021
Their official store is selling it on Jumia at the moment
Re: Where Can I Buy Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 by FryMosquito: 7:55pm On May 17, 2021
Kelvinclien:
So I finally settled for the xiaomi redmi note 10 (4gb ram 64gb)
But the problem I'm having is that I can't seem to find a store which sells the base model.the ones I'm seeing are the 4gb ram 128gb nd 6gb 128gb.
Please those anyone here know where I can get one?(either physical or online store)
My location is delta state
It's only Jumia that sells that variant for now. You will have to visit Jumia Xiaomi official store often to monitor when it will be available, cos now its out of stock

Re: Where Can I Buy Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 by Kelvinclien(m): 10:10pm On May 17, 2021
I wonder why it takes long for some online stores to have the base model available. nor be everybody get money to buy 6gb ram na
Re: Where Can I Buy Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 by ManyThanks: 1:05pm On May 19, 2021
Kelvinclien:
I wonder why it takes long for some online stores to have the base model available. nor be everybody get money to buy 6gb ram na
I was considering the base version too until I found out that IR blaster and other features were removed. I think you should save up and get the pro version or order from aliexpress if you can wait. we are in same situation.
Re: Where Can I Buy Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 by Kelvinclien(m): 3:01pm On May 19, 2021
I'm still using style to wait for the launch of infinix note 10 in nigeria. if it falls within the same price range as the redmi note 10 then I'll go for the infinix cus incase of any problem,the phone can easily be attended to
ManyThanks:
I was considering the base version too until I found out that IR blaster and other features were removed. I think you should save up and get the pro version or order from aliexpress if you can wait. we are in same situation.
Re: Where Can I Buy Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 by ManyThanks: 4:01pm On May 19, 2021
Kelvinclien:
I'm still using style to wait for the launch of infinix note 10 in nigeria. if it falls within the same price range as the redmi note 10 then I'll go for the infinix cus incase of any problem,the phone can easily be attended to
how much is your budget?
Re: Where Can I Buy Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 by Meister(m): 4:06pm On May 19, 2021
Kelvinclien:

Inukwa, infinix note 10 is at least 120k

ManyThanks:

I don't know where you got your information but the base variant has IR blaster and very likely any other feature you have in mind
Re: Where Can I Buy Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 by jesse8048(m): 5:47pm On May 19, 2021
Kelvinclien:

One thing I've noticed about infinix users. They make plans in case the phone spoil, some even rent a house close to carlcare.

6 Likes

Re: Where Can I Buy Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 by FryMosquito: 6:06pm On May 19, 2021
ManyThanks:
Hmm! Why misleading ur self and others? Ask questions next time when in doubt.
Redmi Note 10 still keeps this features intact:

Super AMOLED screen

Corning Gorilla Glass

IR blaster (Remote control for ur components)

IP53, dust and splash protection

USB type-C

3.5mm Jack

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Buy Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 by ManyThanks: 10:42pm On May 19, 2021
FryMosquito:
Hmm! Why misleading ur self and others? Ask questions next time when in doubt.
Redmi Note 10 still keeps this features intact:

Super AMOLED screen

Corning Gorilla Glass

IR blaster (Remote control for ur components)

IP53, dust and splash protection

USB type-C

3.5mm Jack
I actually read up an online review that the base version lacks IR blaster; a spec I so much love. You seem to know alot about the phone. Do you know their costs on aliexpress?
Re: Where Can I Buy Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 by Kelvinclien(m): 10:49pm On May 19, 2021
undecidedThe phone hasn't even been launched in nigeria so how do I know it's going to be at least 120k
Meister:

I don't know where you got your information but the base variant has IR blaster and very likely any other feature you have in mind

Re: Where Can I Buy Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 by Kelvinclien(m): 10:50pm On May 19, 2021
grin ;Dbros nor be so o
jesse8048:

One thing I've noticed about infinix users. They make plans in case the phone spoil, some even rent a house close to carlcare.
Re: Where Can I Buy Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 by ManyThanks: 10:52pm On May 19, 2021
Meister:

120k is the phone worth that amount? An online review I read stated the base version lacked Ir blaster. I was even considering checking aliexpress for the note 8 but with this info you gave me, am checking for the base version. do you think it's safe buying from aliexpress?
Re: Where Can I Buy Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 by FryMosquito: 11:00pm On May 19, 2021
ManyThanks:
I actually read up an online review that the base version lacks IR blaster; a spec I so much love. You seem to know alot about the phone. Do you know their costs on aliexpress?
That ur online review might not be talking about Redmi note 10. Why aliexpress, you can get them here in Nigeria with reasonable prices. You can order online through Jumia for base variant of Redmi note 10, physical stores like Slot, pointek, Raya, fine brothers etc and Nairaland Xiaomi thread store by contacting @Macbeyland one of the reputable seller there

Re: Where Can I Buy Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 by Meister(m): 11:24am On May 20, 2021
ManyThanks:
120k is the phone worth that amount? An online review I read stated the base version lacked Ir blaster. I was even considering checking aliexpress for the note 8 but with this info you gave me, am checking for the base version. do you think it's safe buying from aliexpress?

This your write up just dey confuse me
Just know that ordering phone from AliExpress is a bargain, chances that the phone will never get to you is very high especially if it's a Xiaomi device
Re: Where Can I Buy Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 by Meister(m): 11:27am On May 20, 2021
Kelvinclien:
undecidedThe phone hasn't even been launched in nigeria so how do I know it's going to be at least 120k

It's price in dollars will give you a rough estimate, Tecno camon 17 pro is 125k and both of these phones are basically the same thing with difference in design so I'm pretty certain of its price range
Re: Where Can I Buy Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 by Kelvinclien(m): 12:02pm On May 20, 2021
Seems u didn't get me. I was talking about infinix note 10(4gb 64gb) not camon 17
Meister:

It's price in dollars will give you a rough estimate, Tecno camon 17 pro is 125k and both of these phones are basically the same thing with difference in design so I'm pretty certain of its price range
Re: Where Can I Buy Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 by Meister(m): 1:42pm On May 20, 2021
Kelvinclien:
Seems u didn't get me. I was talking about infinix note 10(4gb 64gb) not camon 17

Okay my mistake

The base note 10 is also same with basically same thing with the base canon 17 with only difference being a slightly bigger screen and FHD display, price will probably be in the 70s
Re: Where Can I Buy Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 by cokegee: 2:26pm On May 20, 2021
Meister:

This your write up just dey confuse me
Just know that ordering phone from AliExpress is a bargain, chances that the phone will never get to you is very high especially if it's a Xiaomi device
Please explain well; why will the phone not get to you, also i though if u dont get the phone u can ask for refund
Re: Where Can I Buy Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 by Kelvinclien(m): 5:27pm On May 20, 2021
Yeah u r right.im sure it will be like 75 to 80k.i wonder y it's taking so long 4 it to be launched in nigeria
Meister:

Okay my mistake

The base note 10 is also same with basically same thing with the base canon 17 with only difference being a slightly bigger screen and FHD display, price will probably be in the 70s

(1) (Reply)

Sony Ericsson - Check the service information of your Phone / Nokia, Samsung, or Motorola? / How Do I Configure My Gprs Settings - Zain, My Fone Model Is Samsung C5212

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.