Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Try These Five Methods And You Will Live Peacefully With Your Neighbors - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Try These Five Methods And You Will Live Peacefully With Your Neighbors (2751 Views)

International Conference On Statistical Theory Methods And Applications / For Harder/ Strong Erection And To Last Longer In Bed. Try These Natural Foods / An Investigation Into The Relationship Between Teaching Methods And Academic Per (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Try These Five Methods And You Will Live Peacefully With Your Neighbors by ibuks12(m): 7:13pm On May 17, 2021
Relationship isn’t what you can build or develop overnight, it takes time to create great friendship
with others.

In the same vein, having a friendly relationship with
your neighbors is one thing you must endeavor to
achieve because you will benefit from it.

Your neighbors will take care of kids in your
absence, they will call your attention to any
emergency, they will equally settle your bills while
you are away.

However, all this will only happen if you share great
intimacy with them.

So how can you develop a friendly relationship with
your neighbors? Below are some important clues
for you:

1. Introduce Yourself To Your Neighbors

This is the first step you must take to build a
strong relationship with the people living in your
compound.

Being a new tenant or the latest arrival in the
compound, you are expected to introduce yourself
to everyone.

Trust me! that is the starting point of a strong and
healthy relationship as they would love to know
more about you..... MORE

https://ibebit.com/how-to-have-good-relationship-with-your-neighbors/
Re: Try These Five Methods And You Will Live Peacefully With Your Neighbors by Nobody: 7:35am On May 18, 2021
ibuks12:
Relationship isn’t what you can build or develop overnight, it takes time to create great friendship
with others.

you are away.

intimacy with them.

for you:

This is the first step you must take to build a
strong relationship with the people living in your
compound.

Being a new tenant or the latest arrival in the
compound, you are expected to introduce yourself
to everyone.

Trust me! that is the starting point of a strong and
healthy relationship as they would love to know
more about you..... MORE

click baiter
Re: Try These Five Methods And You Will Live Peacefully With Your Neighbors by olamidedivotee(f): 7:36am On May 18, 2021
Here in Jupiter we don't click link undecided

3 Likes

Re: Try These Five Methods And You Will Live Peacefully With Your Neighbors by ibuks12(m): 7:43am On May 18, 2021
everydayperson:

click baiter

Wetin man go do now.... Make una sha help my ministry... cool
everydayperson:

click baiter

Wetin man go do now.... Make una sha help my ministry... Good morning!!
Re: Try These Five Methods And You Will Live Peacefully With Your Neighbors by ibuks12(m): 7:45am On May 18, 2021
olamidedivotee:
Here in Jupiter we don't click link undecided

I know na... Sheybi na Nigerians we be... Especially if you aren't discussing football and entertainment gossips....
Re: Try These Five Methods And You Will Live Peacefully With Your Neighbors by olamidedivotee(f): 8:03am On May 18, 2021
ibuks12:

I know na... Sheybi na Nigerians we be... Especially if you aren't discussing football and entertainment gossips....
I've checked it.

Great write up
Re: Try These Five Methods And You Will Live Peacefully With Your Neighbors by femi4: 8:09am On May 18, 2021
ibuks12:
with others.

you are away.

intimacy with them.

for you:

Save the click

This is the first step you must take to build a strong relationship with the people living in your compound.

Being a new tenant or the latest arrival in the compound, you are expected to introduce yourself to everyone.

Trust me! that is the starting point of a strong and healthy relationship as they would love to know more about you.

2. Know Your Neighbors

Knowing your neighbors doesn’t stop at knowing their name or their apartment. It involves detecting their character.

Are they lousy; do they care for their children; are they worth keeping as friends?

Are they reliable and trustworthy, do they possess few or all of what you desire in your friends?

No one will provide the answer to this question unless you study them and know who they are and what they can do.

Knowing all the information will help you decide whether to get closer to them or to be mere neighbors.

3. Possess Good Manners And High Self-esteem

Your attitude will attract your neighbors to you as long as it’s good.

This is why you should ensure that your attitude can draw people to you.

You should know your boundary, don’t disorganize other’s apartment. Don’t disturb people’s comfort with loud songs and ensure you don’t go beyond your boundaries.

4. Engage In Social Activities

Another way to improve your relationship with your neighbors is by engaging in some of the social activities taking place in the compound.

People often who come together to form a social group where weekly contribution are been made in form of thrift.

Some groups are also formed to provide solution to the problems facing the compound.

You should be a part of one social group to be cognizant of the things happening around you.

However, don’t hesitate to pull out of any social group that doesn’t enhance your growth and development.

Conclusion

Having a good relationship with your neighbors is non-negotiable.

You must ensure you live in peace with everyone in your compound.

3 Likes

Re: Try These Five Methods And You Will Live Peacefully With Your Neighbors by ibuks12(m): 9:18am On May 18, 2021
olamidedivotee:
I've checked it.
Great write up
Thanks bro... I appreciate
Re: Try These Five Methods And You Will Live Peacefully With Your Neighbors by Ruka4tk: 11:51am On May 18, 2021
Thanks for sharing
Re: Try These Five Methods And You Will Live Peacefully With Your Neighbors by wearsandtrends1: 12:25pm On May 18, 2021
guy u talk well kiss
how many clicks u want

Check out how i set up my Business on Nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/6543407/started-business-nairaland-see-how#101483417

ibuks12:

Wetin man go do now.... Make una sha help my ministry... cool

Wetin man go do now.... Make una sha help my ministry... Good morning!!
Re: Try These Five Methods And You Will Live Peacefully With Your Neighbors by calaharry: 1:06pm On May 18, 2021
ONE WORD IS TOLERANT-RESPECT BOTH WAYS
Re: Try These Five Methods And You Will Live Peacefully With Your Neighbors by Veenbanks(m): 1:52pm On May 18, 2021
Having good relationship with your neighbors can never be overemphasized. Kudos OP.
Re: Try These Five Methods And You Will Live Peacefully With Your Neighbors by eplus2021: 3:29pm On May 18, 2021
Give your child the best tutor ever with our online after school video lessons for only secondary school students from JSS1 - SS3. Check out the list of courses ranging from English to Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology, Physics, and the List goes on. Visit www.mytopgrade.com now and register
Re: Try These Five Methods And You Will Live Peacefully With Your Neighbors by stanley000: 3:40pm On May 18, 2021
i wouldnt take the advice of a 16yo on neighbourhood issues
Re: Try These Five Methods And You Will Live Peacefully With Your Neighbors by SoftChordz: 5:10pm On May 18, 2021
I don't give a fvvckk I'll say good morning with a smile and how r u n ur family and that's it. I don't want any relationship with my neighbours... I like staying in my lane, I don't want to hear he say she say shiiit. I love staying in my lane n minding my business wella
Re: Try These Five Methods And You Will Live Peacefully With Your Neighbors by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 18, 2021
SoftChordz:
I don't give a fvvckk I'll say good morning with a smile and how r u n ur family and that's it. I don't want any relationship with my neighbours... I like staying in my lane, I don't want to hear he say she say shiiit. I love staying in my lane n minding my business wella
Lol, I got exhausted easily from my previous apartment from all this neighbours bullshit. Yea circumstances around the flat may surely need out attention once a while and that's should be it.

It depends on your personality and what you have going on in your life, at this point I am not interested in all this involving with neighbors stuff; but I believe in some years to come I would want that and when I do I might follow the article or let it happen naturally.
Re: Try These Five Methods And You Will Live Peacefully With Your Neighbors by OGWILLS123: 9:26pm On May 18, 2021
Damn, I don't even greet my landlord cheesy.

The only time we talk or greet each other is when am paying house rent or NEPA bill. grin.

Not to talk of my jealous neighbors undecided who keep envying me for changing car's like cloth (via bolt) maybe they think those cars are mine grin.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Student Of Federal College Of Education Okene, Kogi State Dick Disappear / . / What The Future Holds For This Kids ( Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.