Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,685 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

KILLER HERDMEN KILL PEOPLE AND BURN HOUSES IN OZUBULU - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / KILLER HERDMEN KILL PEOPLE AND BURN HOUSES IN OZUBULU (1747 Views)

Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 / Chief Kenneth Ifekudu Flags Off Four Major Projects In Ozubulu, Anambra (Photos) / Fulani Terrorists With Helicopter Attack Southern Kaduna. Kill 32, Burn Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

KILLER HERDMEN KILL PEOPLE AND BURN HOUSES IN OZUBULU by HONESTFACT101(m): 7:15pm On May 17, 2021

Re: KILLER HERDMEN KILL PEOPLE AND BURN HOUSES IN OZUBULU by sunnydays1: 7:19pm On May 17, 2021
Upload it at https://www.mediafire.com and paste the link here
Re: KILLER HERDMEN KILL PEOPLE AND BURN HOUSES IN OZUBULU by GodblessMNK(m): 7:32pm On May 17, 2021
I don't pity any Igbo man that doesn't support MNK.. One man is busy fighting for you and you sit and watch like ntin will happen.. What next after you die? You die like chicken.. Only a fool will support what's going on in Nigeria.. Fulanis keep killing us, yet no arrest.. When we decided to secure ourselves and lands..you call us terrorist. Whatawaow!! The time is near!!! Dying for Biafra , defending my land oh Elohim- Victory oh give us victory..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: KILLER HERDMEN KILL PEOPLE AND BURN HOUSES IN OZUBULU by kettykin: 7:38pm On May 17, 2021
perilous times indeed
Re: KILLER HERDMEN KILL PEOPLE AND BURN HOUSES IN OZUBULU by RisenJoe(m): 7:41pm On May 17, 2021
Hmmm
Re: KILLER HERDMEN KILL PEOPLE AND BURN HOUSES IN OZUBULU by topboss: 7:46pm On May 17, 2021
IT WAS FULANI THAT ATTACKED THE CHURCH THERE A COUPLE YEARS BACK.

I AM NOT SURPRISE THAT THEY HAVE RETURNED.

1 Like

Re: KILLER HERDMEN KILL PEOPLE AND BURN HOUSES IN OZUBULU by meolaniyi(m): 7:49pm On May 17, 2021
Igbos are misled by politicians to hate someone who has volunteered to liberate them
Re: KILLER HERDMEN KILL PEOPLE AND BURN HOUSES IN OZUBULU by HONESTFACT101(m): 7:52pm On May 17, 2021
sunnydays1:
Upload it at https://www.mediafire.com and paste the link here
Thanks done
Re: KILLER HERDMEN KILL PEOPLE AND BURN HOUSES IN OZUBULU by sunnydays1: 8:10pm On May 17, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
Thanks done
Sorry. When did this happen?
Re: KILLER HERDMEN KILL PEOPLE AND BURN HOUSES IN OZUBULU by HONESTFACT101(m): 8:07am On May 18, 2021
sunnydays1:
Sorry. When did this happen?
just got the update today
Re: KILLER HERDMEN KILL PEOPLE AND BURN HOUSES IN OZUBULU by hotwax: 8:10am On May 18, 2021
Nigeria military is winning.

Its obvious they went after IPOB/ESN to allow Fulani/mayetti allah carry out killing without impedance.

The government are directly involved in this killings.

International criminal court should be aware of this.

Why is everyone playing ostrish.

I am Yoruba, but its high time everyone say the truth...Nigeria government is behind all these killings.

My yoruba brothers, lets get prepared, they are coming to the west too. Thats why tinubu is meeting governors. Sunday igboho is their blocker for now, but they will kill or kidnap to allow the fulanis go on rampage.

This is an ethnic militia government of sudan janja.we.ed, bosnia and rwanda. We must stop this now.

The media should start calling fulani herdsmen, "Government backed fulani militias". Enough of this rubish

2 Likes

Re: KILLER HERDMEN KILL PEOPLE AND BURN HOUSES IN OZUBULU by Tobrasky: 8:24am On May 18, 2021
OP,

The video link you posted was from the unknown gunmen attack on vigilante personnels some weeks ago. You're a worthless bastard for posting this fake news here, is it the Ozubulu in your fathers house that fulani herdsmen attacked? what an idiot.

2 Likes

Re: KILLER HERDMEN KILL PEOPLE AND BURN HOUSES IN OZUBULU by IJOBA11: 8:27am On May 18, 2021
GodblessMNK:
I don't pity any Igbo man that doesn't support MNK.. One man is busy fighting for you and you sit and watch like ntin will happen.. What next after you die? You die like chicken.. Only a fool will support what's going on in Nigeria.. Fulanis keep killing us, yet no arrest.. When we decided to secure ourselves and lands..you call us terrorist. Whatawaow!! The time is near!!! Dying for Biafra , defending my land oh Elohim- Victory oh give us victory..
WOW JIHADI ADADIKE JULIUSMALEMA AND OJIOFOR WILL BE SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW
Re: KILLER HERDMEN KILL PEOPLE AND BURN HOUSES IN OZUBULU by OPPPS: 8:30am On May 18, 2021
topboss:
IT WAS FULANI THAT ATTACKED THE CHURCH THERE A COUPLE YEARS BACK.

I AM NOT SURPRISE THAT THEY HAVE RETURNED.

Use your head for once. Don't force your lies on others.
Re: KILLER HERDMEN KILL PEOPLE AND BURN HOUSES IN OZUBULU by OPPPS: 8:32am On May 18, 2021
hotwax:

Its obvious they went after IPOB/ESN to allow Fulani/mayetti allah carry out killing without impedance.

I am Yoruba, but its high time everyone say the truth...Nigeria government is behind all these killings.

My yoruba brothers, lets get prepared, they are coming to the west too. Thats why tinubu is meeting governors. Sunday igboho is their blocker for now, but they will kill or kidnap to allow the fulanis go on rampage.

This is an ethnic militia government of sudan janja.we.ed, bosnia and rwanda. We must stop this now.

The media should start calling fulani herdsmen, "Government backed fulani militias". Enough of this rubish
IPoB terrorist propaganda at it. Did you still want to lie to us despite the video showing ESN attacking vigilante at Ozubulu?
Re: KILLER HERDMEN KILL PEOPLE AND BURN HOUSES IN OZUBULU by NaMe4: 8:32am On May 18, 2021
Those UGM are not IPOB/ESN.
With the 'destruction' of security apparatus in the region, this sort of attacks would be recurrent.
Re: KILLER HERDMEN KILL PEOPLE AND BURN HOUSES IN OZUBULU by NaMe4: 8:36am On May 18, 2021
hotwax:

The sole aim of that meeting would be to scheme out a means of taming or eliminating persons like S. Igboho.
Re: KILLER HERDMEN KILL PEOPLE AND BURN HOUSES IN OZUBULU by NaMe4: 8:38am On May 18, 2021
Tobrasky:
OP,

The video link you posted was from the unknown gunmen attack on vigilante personnels some weeks ago. You're a worthless bastard for posting this fake news here, is it the Ozubulu in your fathers house that fulani herdsmen attacked? what an idiot.

Any known reason why the local vigilante was attacked?
Re: KILLER HERDMEN KILL PEOPLE AND BURN HOUSES IN OZUBULU by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 8:40am On May 18, 2021
I heard no gunshot yesterday. Op, when did this happen ?
Re: KILLER HERDMEN KILL PEOPLE AND BURN HOUSES IN OZUBULU by Ojiofor: 8:45am On May 18, 2021
IJOBA11:
WOW JIHADI ADADIKE JULIUSMALEMA AND OJIOFOR WILL BE SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW

Ndi eriri eri na ndi Nnamdi Kanu ji achu aja obara are calling their fathers names just to feel good.
Re: KILLER HERDMEN KILL PEOPLE AND BURN HOUSES IN OZUBULU by Asgard73: 8:53am On May 18, 2021
Nna eh .. nwanne no Dey play this kind play..

obi amapukwa na’m now.. ndia batakwa ozubulu ... nzogbu adigokwa .. maka chi..

Stop fake news... e get why.

(1) (Reply)

Lord Lugard Was A Devil Incarnate – Pastor Paul Adefarasin (video) / Nigeria Army In A Serious Gun Battle With Boko Haram And Iswap / Southern & Middle Belt Leaders Endorse Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.