Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Men Of The Underworld Attack Kachia - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Men Of The Underworld Attack Kachia (301 Views)

Kaduna: Five Abducted Students Of GSS Awon Kachia, Escape From Terrorists' Den / Another Mass Abduction Of Travellers On Kaduna-Kachia Road / My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Men Of The Underworld Attack Kachia by Abdulyakeen: 8:24pm On May 17, 2021
cry I feel very disheartening... Will Kaduna ever regain it's days of peace and tranquility. The people of Kadaje of Kachia woke up early hour rudely by gun shut of men of the underworld. They maimed and kidnapped people with impunity. They called and cry for help but it never came even with the presence of military formations. I pray the governor will not allow the reckless devil's advocates go unpunished.

At the point of filling this report 11people are missing with 8death. A priest of the catholic diocese of Kachia is also missing.

#PRAY4SOUTHERNKADUNA

PLS FRONT PAGE @seun
Re: Men Of The Underworld Attack Kachia by Abdulyakeen: 8:25pm On May 17, 2021
Abdulyakeen:
cry I feel very disheartening... Will Kaduna ever regain it's days of peace and tranquility. The people of Kadaje of Kachia woke up early hour rudely by gun shut of men of the underworld. They maimed and kidnapped people with impunity. They called and cry for help but it never came even with the presence of military formations. I pray the governor will not allow the reckless devil's advocates go unpunished.

At the point of filling this report 11people are missing with 8death. A priest of the catholic diocese of Kachia is also missing.

#PRAY4SOUTHERNKADUNA

PLS FRONT PAGE @seun

Front page please.... Make una beg MOD
Re: Men Of The Underworld Attack Kachia by Mihaug(m): 12:17am On May 18, 2021
Stop calling them men of the underworld, call them by what they are. Terrorists

(1) (Reply)

Extra Judicial Killings In Benue State: Ukan Kurugh Writes Chief Of Army Staff / Group Plans Protest Over Insecurity , Calls South-east Govs Sleeping Babies / (full Video Clip) Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By Friends On His Birthday In D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.