Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,955 members, 7,835,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

How Can I Start An Online Jewelry Store With No Capital - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Start An Online Jewelry Store With No Capital (676 Views)

Own Your Online Jewelry Business / Folorunso Alakija Stopped Wearing Jewelry Following God's Direction / How To Start An Online Store With No Money And Make Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Start An Online Jewelry Store With No Capital by Mikkyvee: 8:42pm On May 17, 2021
How can i start a jewelry business with no cash.
Re: How Can I Start An Online Jewelry Store With No Capital by seyicodes(m): 11:27pm On May 17, 2021
Mikkyvee:
a lil bit difficult because you will need pictures and product price which those iya mi leko will not even share with you and if you check instagram , the product price you see there includes the seller profits
Re: How Can I Start An Online Jewelry Store With No Capital by Shewun1234: 11:36am On May 20, 2021
Mikkyvee:
This is very possible. You can do this by dropshipping.
By dropshipping, you will look for a jewelry seller, post pictures of his or her jewelry add a little change to it for yourself, contact the jewelry send the appropriate amount to the seller, take your own cut.

PS the seller will handle the delivery whala .
Re: How Can I Start An Online Jewelry Store With No Capital by fantasticbeasts(f): 12:37pm On May 20, 2021
Shewun1234:

By dropshipping, you will look for a jewelry seller, post pictures of his or her jewelry add a little change to it for yourself, contact the jewelry send the appropriate amount to the seller, take your own cut.

I agree with Shewun1234 100%. The only plausible way that you can start a business with virtually no capital is by doing dropshipping. What this basically does is you're being the middleman between the supplier and the consumer. Let me remind you though, you are trying to go into a relatively expensive venture because jewelry is no joke.

The first thing that you should do is find a supplier, try to look for one who would give you a wholesaler price so that you'll have a higher margin of profit. This would require a lot of trust-building or contract negotiating. If you are able to create an agreement that benefits both parties (a steady number of orders from them, and a larger profit for you) you'll be in a good position to starting your business. If you don't know how, you can read this blog post: https://blog.juro.com/contract-negotiation to get you started.

Once you have the supplier settled, you need to start thinking about your target audience and how you're going to reach them. You're going to market your store really well in order to gain a good profit. You can opt to set up your own store, sign up on popular websites like Shopify, or even post in on IG as a store. Now, you need to choose whether you're doing paid ads like FB and Google ads, or opt for the harder route of SEO and link-building. Marketing is one of the key factors in succeeding in dropshipping. If you want to know more about how to market your dropship store properly, you can try and read this other guide I found on Reddit: https://sixads.net/marketing-guides/dropshipping/

Good luck!
Re: How Can I Start An Online Jewelry Store With No Capital by olabrad: 4:08pm On Jan 23, 2022
Shewun1234:

I put it to you that you are the same person as mikkyvee. You asked the question and produce the answer to advertise your drop shipping business.
Re: How Can I Start An Online Jewelry Store With No Capital by olabrad: 4:09pm On Jan 23, 2022
fantasticbeasts:

I agree with Shewun1234 100%. The only plausible way that you can start a business with virtually no capital is by doing dropshipping. What this basically does is you're being the middleman between the supplier and the consumer. Let me remind you though, you are trying to go into a relatively expensive venture because jewelry is no joke.

The first thing that you should do is find a supplier, try to look for one who would give you a wholesaler price so that you'll have a higher margin of profit. This would require a lot of trust-building or contract negotiating. If you are able to create an agreement that benefits both parties (a steady number of orders from them, and a larger profit for you) you'll be in a good position to starting your business. If you don't know how, you can read this blog post: https://blog.juro.com/contract-negotiation to get you started.

Once you have the supplier settled, you need to start thinking about your target audience and how you're going to reach them. You're going to market your store really well in order to gain a good profit. You can opt to set up your own store, sign up on popular websites like Shopify, or even post in on IG as a store. Now, you need to choose whether you're doing paid ads like FB and Google ads, or opt for the harder route of SEO and link-building. Marketing is one of the key factors in succeeding in dropshipping. If you want to know more about how to market your dropship store properly, you can try and read this other guide I found on Reddit: https://sixads.net/marketing-guides/dropshipping/

Good luck!

Lolz. Mikkyvee, shewun1234 seems to have a third monicker
Re: How Can I Start An Online Jewelry Store With No Capital by Trinitycoy(f): 8:15pm On Jan 23, 2022
[quote author=Mikkyvee post=101792517]How can i start a jewelry business with no cash. [/quote

You can if you will not mind teaching you by having your online store with everything look like Jumia,Kong a,Ali express etc. Where people can make order,pay and you getting the tracking. All what you need is data and your marketing.
Re: How Can I Start An Online Jewelry Store With No Capital by Yanucar: 9:32pm On Mar 24, 2022
Hello, the jewelry business is not a new niche at all, and even more, the competition in this sales segment is very high, but at the same time, new market players are constantly appearing that attract customers either with their assortment, exclusivity or pricing policy in general. When I visited the jewelry store new york, I saw a very large assortment of jewelry, which is not found in any city, this indicates that there is a great demand for jewelry there.

(1) (Reply)

4x8 Celotex Ceiling Board / Get Your Opay Pos Now (very Affordable & Effective) Only From Ajah To Epe / So I Have Two Savings Account With Zenith But Just One Shows Up In App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.