Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Woman Who Divorced A Year Ago Storms Church, Blocks Her Former Husband's Wedding - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Who Divorced A Year Ago Storms Church, Blocks Her Former Husband's Wedding (2366 Views)

Lady Went To Her Former Husband’s House And Threw His 4-year-old Son Into A Well / 07/07 - Nairalander Thanks God For Life After Escaping Death A Year Ago. / Divorced Wife Stabs Ex-Husband's Wife To Death In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Who Divorced A Year Ago Storms Church, Blocks Her Former Husband's Wedding by Dickson178(m): 9:20pm On May 17, 2021
Drama occurred on Sunday, May 16th as mother of three stormed a church located at Kakamega, Kenya and disrupted a wedding while the procedures were ongoing! According to the reports, the woman identified as Susan had, before then, allegedly parted ways with husband about a year ago. After a while, the man decided to move on with another wife! The woman who claimed to have hired an informers to give her the address of the venue where the wedding would take place demanded the cancellation of the wedding right away saying her marriage with the man still holds! She further revealed that their union has produced two sons and a daughter! The woman who admitted that they were only separated for a while vowed never to allow him remarry with another woman as she is still very much in love with him. And also, he must must be committed to raising the 3 children together with her!

As the church became rowdy, the man in question hurriedly took advantage of the commotion and exchanged vows with the new lady. While reacting to the disgraceful moment, the bishop in-charge of the church said he was only invited to pray for the new couple. So, he didn't know anything about their past lives!

Re: Woman Who Divorced A Year Ago Storms Church, Blocks Her Former Husband's Wedding by DaddyRochie1642: 9:22pm On May 17, 2021
What should I do with this news

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Divorced A Year Ago Storms Church, Blocks Her Former Husband's Wedding by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 17, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool. DIS AINT RITE.. WTF
Re: Woman Who Divorced A Year Ago Storms Church, Blocks Her Former Husband's Wedding by Daveambition(m): 9:25pm On May 17, 2021
Sabi Man..
While the {future is female} was outside ranting & seeking public validation, the Bishop hurriedly took advantage of the commotion & both Groom+Bride exchanged vows...
Even in the mist of ur destruction/embarrassment GOD shall provide a path of escape for yu..
Don't let the devil distract yu from ur target...{staywoke}

3 Likes

Re: Woman Who Divorced A Year Ago Storms Church, Blocks Her Former Husband's Wedding by istina: 9:33pm On May 17, 2021
Women indeed are like shadows......
If you follow them they will run away....
If you leave them they will follow you

4 Likes

Re: Woman Who Divorced A Year Ago Storms Church, Blocks Her Former Husband's Wedding by SirIconR(m): 9:42pm On May 17, 2021
Dis Bishop wicked ooh

3 Likes

Re: Woman Who Divorced A Year Ago Storms Church, Blocks Her Former Husband's Wedding by Twelfthman: 6:23am On May 18, 2021
Mad woman
Re: Woman Who Divorced A Year Ago Storms Church, Blocks Her Former Husband's Wedding by ecomalchemist(m): 6:28am On May 18, 2021
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Divorced A Year Ago Storms Church, Blocks Her Former Husband's Wedding by paulolee(m): 8:43am On May 18, 2021
divorced? she should get arrested
Re: Woman Who Divorced A Year Ago Storms Church, Blocks Her Former Husband's Wedding by Nobody: 11:46am On May 18, 2021
This really is funny. Please, i need a loan of 60k, will use my laptop as collateral, location is oyo
Re: Woman Who Divorced A Year Ago Storms Church, Blocks Her Former Husband's Wedding by buchi4action(m): 1:49pm On May 18, 2021
Women don't always know what they want.
Re: Woman Who Divorced A Year Ago Storms Church, Blocks Her Former Husband's Wedding by folabayo(f): 3:14pm On May 18, 2021
Lol, selfishness...,she was waiting for the husband to come and beg her while the man was chasing after fresh babe.
She better accepts her junior wife

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Divorced A Year Ago Storms Church, Blocks Her Former Husband's Wedding by meobizy(f): 9:33am On May 19, 2021
I came for the source. I’m not a regular Nairalander who reacts to any and everything without proof of any sort.

(1) (Reply)

Blackaxe Vs Vikings In Abuja One Killed PHOTOS / What Should I Do If My Own Brother Want To Kill Me? / Horrible Photos Of Woman Tortured For Days By Her Husband In Front Of Her Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.