Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Safemoon Can Make The Magic For You In No Distance Time - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Safemoon Can Make The Magic For You In No Distance Time (385 Views)

Nairaland Can Do Magic For Your Biz! [pics] / How Promotions Work Like Magic For E-commerce Businesses / 10 Businesses That Can Make You Rich In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Safemoon Can Make The Magic For You In No Distance Time by 2simple(m): 10:38pm On May 17, 2021
Anything is possible in the cryto world don't be dumbed by scammers...safemoon is here to solve all the crypto problems from start with the revolution....watch your money grow and say no be financial bondage...I love my family #safemoonforever
#SAFEMOONARMY
#SAFEMOONWALLET #fossilfreesafemoon
#safemoonfamily
#safemoonisthenewdogecoin
#safemoonforever
SafeMoon������??��??��#safemoonhodlr#SAFEMOON#safemoontothemoon#safemooncryptocurrencyblockchainshirtSafeMoonSafeMoon USASafemoonSafemoonSAFEMOON CRYPTO HOLDERSSafeMoon - CryptoCurrency��Safemoon

Re: Safemoon Can Make The Magic For You In No Distance Time by Bolsman(m): 12:01pm On May 18, 2021
Hi sir, Can I get like 2k own? And how many safemoon can it get?
Re: Safemoon Can Make The Magic For You In No Distance Time by Seniorcitizen(m): 12:03pm On May 18, 2021
But one have to trade with caution..
Have you ever thought about what it would be
like to “Own Your Life”?
This is what I think it means to “Own Your Life”:
When you subtract out the sleeping time, commuting
time, working time and things you have to do each and
every day of your life, most people don’t have more than
one to two hours a day to do what they would like to do -
and then, would they have the money to do it?
I had discovered a way a person can learn how to
“Own their life” by building a home-based business; and
I have a system for doing it that is so simple anyone can
do it. It doesn’t require selling, and the best part is it
won’t take much of your time. If you are interested chat me up on WhatsApp privately,I will
get you some information.
Re: Safemoon Can Make The Magic For You In No Distance Time by 2simple(m): 8:30am On May 19, 2021
Seniorcitizen:
But one have to trade with caution..
Have you ever thought about what it would be
like to “Own Your Life”?
This is what I think it means to “Own Your Life”:
When you subtract out the sleeping time, commuting
time, working time and things you have to do each and

Why don't u open ur own trade and write whatever selling ideas you have and why must it always be on others peoples trade?
every day of your life, most people don’t have more than
one to two hours a day to do what they would like to do -
and then, would they have the money to do it?
I had discovered a way a person can learn how to
“Own their life” by building a home-based business; and
I have a system for doing it that is so simple anyone can
do it. It doesn’t require selling, and the best part is it
won’t take much of your time. If you are interested chat me up on WhatsApp privately,I will
get you some information.
Re: Safemoon Can Make The Magic For You In No Distance Time by 2simple(m): 8:36am On May 19, 2021
Bolsman:
Hi sir, Can I get like 2k own? And how many safemoon can it get?

Transactions fees is the issues here.

You have to buy Binance (BNB)
Swap to Binance smart chain then change through pancake swap to safemoon then send to you.

All this stages requires transactions fees and the 2k isn't enough.
Re: Safemoon Can Make The Magic For You In No Distance Time by Bolsman(m): 8:43am On May 19, 2021
2simple:

Transactions fees is the issues here.

You have to buy Binance (BNB)
Swap to Binance smart chain then change through pancake swap to safemoon then send to you.

All this stages requires transactions fees and the 2k isn't enough.

Good morning boss, how much will be enough to get the safemoon?
Re: Safemoon Can Make The Magic For You In No Distance Time by 2simple(m): 9:47am On May 19, 2021
Bolsman:

Good morning boss, how much will be enough to get the safemoon?

1million safemoon u can get it @11k
Re: Safemoon Can Make The Magic For You In No Distance Time by Bolsman(m): 10:16am On May 19, 2021
2simple:

1million safemoon u can get it @11k

Ok, can I have ur number?
Re: Safemoon Can Make The Magic For You In No Distance Time by Vanilla4(f): 10:19am On May 19, 2021
More coins have been emerging recently. Uncertain of what altcoin to go for.
Re: Safemoon Can Make The Magic For You In No Distance Time by 2simple(m): 12:50pm On May 19, 2021
Bolsman:

Ok, can I have ur number?

Re: Safemoon Can Make The Magic For You In No Distance Time by 2simple(m): 12:53pm On May 19, 2021
Vanilla4:
More coins have been emerging recently. Uncertain of what altcoin to go for.

But go for those with prospect

Go for Safemoon, Shiba Inu and Dogecoin.

With the above coins you can't regret having them in your wallet in the shortest possible time.
Re: Safemoon Can Make The Magic For You In No Distance Time by 2simple(m): 7:24pm On May 20, 2021
Hurry now!

Buy I million safemoon at 9k

This offer may not last long

Buy a brighter future with just 9k.
Re: Safemoon Can Make The Magic For You In No Distance Time by 2simple(m): 7:33pm On May 20, 2021
Better still, arrange 5 people at 7k per 1 million safemoon and you get 1 million safemoon free.

Hurry while the promo last
Re: Safemoon Can Make The Magic For You In No Distance Time by 2simple(m): 7:38pm On May 20, 2021
Well said from one holder:

I’m a legit soldier. I’ll ride this thing to zero if I have to. Makes no difference to me.

Safemoon isn’t like these other “shitcoins” as it’s been called lately on Twitter. These people have no idea what this token even is.

I’m CONFIDENT we are going to have our own blockchain one day. Know how big of a deal that is? That puts us on a level that few can compete with. That puts us at a level that’s unimaginable.

When this wallet gets released, that alone is going to get us to a place that’s stable. We are going to see solid steady growth. When this exchange materializes. Once they have simplex integrated on the website to where you can go straight from fiat to Safemoon directly from the website.

We haven’t even begun yet. Safemoon is BRAND NEW and the potential of this token is enormous. We aren’t going anywhere. We are doing things and have things in DEV right this second NOBODY else is doing.

This is my horse I’m betting on � I’ll see my Diamond Handed #SAFEMOONARMY at the finish line. Love all of you! We are going to do big things together.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Nigerians Paid For LPG At The Retail End In The Month Of April 2021. / Which Accounting Software Is Best For A Small Business / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.