Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,481 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Dwarfs Are Beautiful, See Lovely Pictures Of Dwarfs And Their Families - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dwarfs Are Beautiful, See Lovely Pictures Of Dwarfs And Their Families (5767 Views)

Triplets, Tomiwa, Tomisin And Toni Shine In New Lovely Pictures / Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures / Nigeria, Where Kids That Should Be In Schools Are Breadwinners Of Their Families (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dwarfs Are Beautiful, See Lovely Pictures Of Dwarfs And Their Families by iluvdonjazzy: 11:16pm On May 17, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dwarfs Are Beautiful, See Lovely Pictures Of Dwarfs And Their Families by iluvdonjazzy: 11:21pm On May 17, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dwarfs Are Beautiful, See Lovely Pictures Of Dwarfs And Their Families by illicit(m): 11:21pm On May 17, 2021
lipsrsealed
Their ladies usually have big bumbum

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dwarfs Are Beautiful, See Lovely Pictures Of Dwarfs And Their Families by richeeyo(m): 11:22pm On May 17, 2021
Na black man own dey always different
Why she come be like mechelin tire

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dwarfs Are Beautiful, See Lovely Pictures Of Dwarfs And Their Families by iluvdonjazzy: 11:22pm On May 17, 2021

Re: Dwarfs Are Beautiful, See Lovely Pictures Of Dwarfs And Their Families by lilvicky68(m): 11:22pm On May 17, 2021
Everyone is beautifully made.. dwarf or no dwarf..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dwarfs Are Beautiful, See Lovely Pictures Of Dwarfs And Their Families by Afamsi: 11:29pm On May 17, 2021
I am not sure God created anyone dwarf.. I really dont think so
Re: Dwarfs Are Beautiful, See Lovely Pictures Of Dwarfs And Their Families by ERockson: 11:32pm On May 17, 2021
Beautiful! Op Receive one if you like them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dwarfs Are Beautiful, See Lovely Pictures Of Dwarfs And Their Families by Yeyeboi05(m): 11:36pm On May 17, 2021
Team shatta bundle..
They’re beautiful sha
Re: Dwarfs Are Beautiful, See Lovely Pictures Of Dwarfs And Their Families by Racoon(m): 11:41pm On May 17, 2021
I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.

Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.
Psalm 139:14‭-‬16 KJV

1 Like

Re: Dwarfs Are Beautiful, See Lovely Pictures Of Dwarfs And Their Families by Nuelito: 12:52am On May 18, 2021
Seen
Re: Dwarfs Are Beautiful, See Lovely Pictures Of Dwarfs And Their Families by Toosure70: 12:58am On May 18, 2021
Try one nau abi what are you waiting for?
Re: Dwarfs Are Beautiful, See Lovely Pictures Of Dwarfs And Their Families by BarristerAlarig: 2:35am On May 18, 2021
richeeyo:

You won't make heaven grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dwarfs Are Beautiful, See Lovely Pictures Of Dwarfs And Their Families by blazepascal(m): 5:07am On May 18, 2021
Itissorite
Re: Dwarfs Are Beautiful, See Lovely Pictures Of Dwarfs And Their Families by bolseas(f): 5:47am On May 18, 2021
Lovely people...

I want to see picture of a pregnant dwarf... kiss
Re: Dwarfs Are Beautiful, See Lovely Pictures Of Dwarfs And Their Families by Twelfthman: 5:59am On May 18, 2021
Yes!
Beautiful people
Re: Dwarfs Are Beautiful, See Lovely Pictures Of Dwarfs And Their Families by CelebCircle: 6:54am On May 18, 2021
Guess who Davido is calling Imade's husband!!

Watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeLUhf6zTeM
Re: Dwarfs Are Beautiful, See Lovely Pictures Of Dwarfs And Their Families by telkevog(m): 7:28am On May 18, 2021
The future is dwarf grin grin grin
Re: Dwarfs Are Beautiful, See Lovely Pictures Of Dwarfs And Their Families by kindlyheart: 7:33am On May 18, 2021
richeeyo:
na like that God create am.. u fit do better?
Re: Dwarfs Are Beautiful, See Lovely Pictures Of Dwarfs And Their Families by femi4: 8:02am On May 18, 2021
Only beautiful at baby stage
Re: Dwarfs Are Beautiful, See Lovely Pictures Of Dwarfs And Their Families by SODbaba2(m): 8:21am On May 18, 2021
richeeyo:
you are stupid
Re: Dwarfs Are Beautiful, See Lovely Pictures Of Dwarfs And Their Families by pyyxxaro: 8:35am On May 18, 2021
Owiaakpo

Karanjaa
Re: Dwarfs Are Beautiful, See Lovely Pictures Of Dwarfs And Their Families by Kingluqman(m): 8:35am On May 18, 2021
Nothing beautiful in Dwarf make we no lie grin

1 Like

Re: Dwarfs Are Beautiful, See Lovely Pictures Of Dwarfs And Their Families by MasonKendall(m): 8:36am On May 18, 2021
bolseas:
Lovely people...

I want to see picture of a pregnant dwarf... kiss
When pregnant dwarfs see people they

Re: Dwarfs Are Beautiful, See Lovely Pictures Of Dwarfs And Their Families by Khd95(m): 8:52am On May 18, 2021
WHERE IS SHATTA BANDLE grin
Re: Dwarfs Are Beautiful, See Lovely Pictures Of Dwarfs And Their Families by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:14am On May 18, 2021
I am surprised that dwarfs marry dwarfs. Wouldn't it be better if dwarfs marry tall people so that some of their babies will be tall and dwarfism reduced ..... cool
Re: Dwarfs Are Beautiful, See Lovely Pictures Of Dwarfs And Their Families by Kondomatic(m): 10:15am On May 18, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
I am surprised that dwarfs marry dwarfs. Wouldn't it be better if dwarfs marry tall people so that some of their babies will be tall and dwarfism reduced ..... cool
So how tall person go wan take sleep with a dwarf?

Like carry her like a baby and be lifting her up and down on your shaft abi nah to lie flat on your back and have her bounce on your waist like a child bouncing on daddy's belly?

Abeg make them continue their thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dwarfs Are Beautiful, See Lovely Pictures Of Dwarfs And Their Families by meobizy(f): 12:14pm On May 18, 2021
Humans come in all shapes and sizes. Though, if I was God, I'd create a world consisting of 5'8 men and 5'2 women.

1 Like

Re: Dwarfs Are Beautiful, See Lovely Pictures Of Dwarfs And Their Families by Pious101: 1:14pm On May 18, 2021
Why are dwarfs faces always almost identical
Re: Dwarfs Are Beautiful, See Lovely Pictures Of Dwarfs And Their Families by rowland545(m): 2:21pm On May 18, 2021
Make I go xvideo go watch something on midget I day come back soon
Re: Dwarfs Are Beautiful, See Lovely Pictures Of Dwarfs And Their Families by elotajohn1(m): 2:50pm On May 18, 2021
She got her legs done

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dwarfs Are Beautiful, See Lovely Pictures Of Dwarfs And Their Families by ireneidiva(f): 6:24pm On May 18, 2021
meobizy:
Humans come in all shapes and sizes. Though, if I was God, I'd create a world consisting of 5'8 men and 5'2 women.
Thank heavens you are not God.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will You Do If Your Fiance Says No Make Up On Your Wedding Day ? / Bank Account For Kids / Nigerian Mark Of Quality Endorsement (nis) - Insecticide Companies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.