Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Are You Heartbroken? Contact Me Lets Get Distracted - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Are You Heartbroken? Contact Me Lets Get Distracted (206 Views)

Married Bt Bored And Lonely??, Lets Meet Here / Whatsapp Group For Females: Lets See Dicks / Am Heartbroken,i Need Someone To Talk To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Heartbroken? Contact Me Lets Get Distracted by lagend01: 4:07am On May 18, 2021
I know how heart breaks can be, especially when someone you are in love with stops loving you and starts loving someone else. You start begging for their love and attention, and they make you feel like you're nagging.

Heart breaks can be depressing and can take more from you health wise. I have had my own share of it, it is not what I wish for my enemy.

What you need is a good distraction with someone who understands how you feel.

(1) (Reply)

Traveling To Ghana, Anyone Interested In Hanging Out? / I Need A Mature Woman To Marry / She Left And I Feel So Devastated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.