Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,297 members, 7,811,888 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Israel Air Strikes Kill 42 Palestinians, Rockets Fired From Gaza - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Air Strikes Kill 42 Palestinians, Rockets Fired From Gaza (33487 Views)

70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 / A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. / Rockets Fired From Lebanon Land Off Israeli Coast, Raising Fears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Air Strikes Kill 42 Palestinians, Rockets Fired From Gaza by baralatie(m): 9:57am On May 18, 2021
hotwax:

they want death for their population so they can pin it on israel. You can see the way they are screaming freepalestine on twitter with pictures of dead body. Hamas war game for you.

And democrats has allowed many islamic refugees in to america, and they are now becoming nuisance in new york. That population is a time bomb. Soon america will become like nigeria where they will be fighting religion war
Unfortunately the west and the key Arab nations is not buying that call because of Hamas actions.
Every nation is not taking terrorists organization as a negotiating tool anymore because nearly all nations are seeing terrorists organization been counter productive.
All the protesting in the west have now become useless because the governments who were trying to conseal semitic attacks against jews now have it on record that indeed the Islamic communities do execute semitic attacks against jews.
Re: Israel Air Strikes Kill 42 Palestinians, Rockets Fired From Gaza by ImmaculateJOE(m): 9:57am On May 18, 2021
hotwax:

Hamas was a terror organization like alqaeda. But because they have captured palestine like ISIS capturing Iraq or Bokoharam capturing Borno, so they now rule over the people their.

No one recognize them as government because they got to power with guns.

Wow. Thank you for the enlightenment.

I was thinking that Hamas was some sort of military political party.. But now I know better.
Re: Israel Air Strikes Kill 42 Palestinians, Rockets Fired From Gaza by danski: 9:57am On May 18, 2021
DawahToTheWorld:
Curse of Allah upon Netanyahu Israel and their allies

That ur god (allah) no de exist oh shay u no how u go de fight jihadist fight for a so called god who cant protect I'm sef
Muslim is a mistake to humanity

Make dem kill all d Muslim for der
I de pity u guys in d north that's y boko haram go kill Una die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Air Strikes Kill 42 Palestinians, Rockets Fired From Gaza by benebaby77: 9:58am On May 18, 2021
obonujoker:
Don't be an enemy of God... Israel belongs to God

You mean the God of Israel that cannot fight for Himself.
Re: Israel Air Strikes Kill 42 Palestinians, Rockets Fired From Gaza by frog12: 9:58am On May 18, 2021
dis na GENOCIDE
Re: Israel Air Strikes Kill 42 Palestinians, Rockets Fired From Gaza by Kailalomo(m): 9:58am On May 18, 2021
How many Boko haram u don condemn or arrest wey dey kill children and women here for 9ja?

KunleyY19:

Baba I no dey follow you argue any dumb stuff all I know is children shouldn't be killed in a war even Islam itself forbids it... Face who dey face you. Israelis cannot tell me they haven't identified other targets in the country that is devoid of children... Or do you want to tell me children are present all over Palestine. I am not against the war, they can fight for all I care but killing of children is unjustifiable. In modern warfare, killing children and females is a coward act. Highest that happens is that they become displaced due to the war but direct killing of children and females is cowardly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Air Strikes Kill 42 Palestinians, Rockets Fired From Gaza by Gval123: 9:58am On May 18, 2021
You are still been deceived that Israel is fighting for God. Lolz. First, nobody can fight for God. on top of that, Israel is not more important to God than the Palestinians. As a Christian, i always laugh at the idea that one country is for God and the other is not. Our salvation is not combine but individualist. That is why your parent salvation will not guarantee you heaven. Israel is just another country like Nigeria.
obonujoker:
Don't be an enemy of God... Israel belongs to God

2 Likes

Re: Israel Air Strikes Kill 42 Palestinians, Rockets Fired From Gaza by zealguy40: 10:00am On May 18, 2021
benebaby77:

Can your Moon God fight for himself. God of isreal delivered them from Egypt.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Air Strikes Kill 42 Palestinians, Rockets Fired From Gaza by zealguy40: 10:00am On May 18, 2021
benebaby77:

Can your Moon God fight for himself. God of isreal delivered them from Egypt.
Re: Israel Air Strikes Kill 42 Palestinians, Rockets Fired From Gaza by Kailalomo(m): 10:00am On May 18, 2021
I do not see any Israel calling God during their fight. But watching lots of videos dos Islamic bas stards will be shouting their god. Dem just dey use am fall d god hand

benebaby77:

1 Like

Re: Israel Air Strikes Kill 42 Palestinians, Rockets Fired From Gaza by chiboycue: 10:01am On May 18, 2021
Izzykeys051:
An Israeli air strike in Gaza destroyed several homes on Sunday, killing 42 Palestinians, including 10 children, health officials said, as militants fired rockets at Israel with no end in sight to seven days of fighting.

The Israeli military said the civilian casualties were unintentional. It said its jets attacked a tunnel system used by militants, which collapsed, bringing the homes down.

Hamas, the militant group that controls Gaza, called it "pre-meditated killing".

As the U.N. Security Council convened to discuss the worst Israeli-Palestinian violence in years, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Israel's campaign in Gaza was continuing at "full force".

Netanyahu also defended an Israeli air strike on Saturday that destroyed a 12-storey building where the Associated Press and the Al Jazeera TV network had offices. He said the structure also housed a militant group's intelligence office and was thus a legitimate target.

"We are acting now, (and) for as long as necessary, to restore calm and quiet to you, Israel's citizens. It will take time," Netanyahu said in a televised address after meeting with his security cabinet.

The death toll in Gaza jumped to 192, including 58 children, its health ministry said, amid an intensive Israeli air and artillery barrage since the fighting erupted last Monday.

Ten people have been killed in Israel, including two children, Israeli authorities say.

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrExTc2AgOk

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/israel-bombs-hamas-gaza-chiefs-home-fighting-enters-seventh-day-2021-05-15/

Isreal is working towards protecting her citizens from attacks that is why the nation developed iron dome. I noticed that their death toll is low.

War is not good and should not be encouraged. Value should be placed on human lives.

What is Hamas doing to protect citizens of Gaza in time of war like this ?

If Hamas do not have plans to protect the citizens of Gaza, then they should stop using Gaza as their base to fire rockets into Isreal so as to bring an end to the war.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Air Strikes Kill 42 Palestinians, Rockets Fired From Gaza by baralatie(m): 10:01am On May 18, 2021
KunleyY19:

Baba I no dey follow you argue any dumb stuff all I know is children shouldn't be killed in a war even Islam itself forbids it... Face who dey face you. Israelis cannot tell me they haven't identified other targets in the country that is devoid of children... Or do you want to tell me children are present all over Palestine. I am not against the war, they can fight for all I care but killing of children is unjustifiable. In modern warfare, killing children and females is a coward act. Highest that happens is that they become displaced due to the war but direct killing of children and females is cowardly.
I no follow you argue Bushman talk.
If Hamas launch rocket from where children dey play to come kill children for where dem they play for Israel no problem .rocket go come meet hamas them where dem they hide to launch rocket.
You understand am now

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Air Strikes Kill 42 Palestinians, Rockets Fired From Gaza by Aphrygian(m): 10:01am On May 18, 2021
KunleyY19:

you better check videos online to see if children are not even part of the hamas terror group you are supporting.
Re: Israel Air Strikes Kill 42 Palestinians, Rockets Fired From Gaza by 12345DKO(m): 10:01am On May 18, 2021
Nonexisting:
You are wasting your time. Neither of the two countries believe in that name but you see moslem terrorists in Palestine, Israel should keep bombing the fucck out of them. Israel is not Zoogeria.
Whether they believe or not, it does not matter. What matters is that I believe and God will surely honour the faith I have in the name of Jesus.
Besides, I'm pretty sure that we would have at least one person in Israel and Palestine who believe in the name of Jesus.
Have a great day Sir
Re: Israel Air Strikes Kill 42 Palestinians, Rockets Fired From Gaza by dayveed1(m): 10:03am On May 18, 2021
Rabson44:

I normally ignore you guys but I just want you to know that all Jews and christains can't stop the rapid growth in Islam, go to Europe and find out, isreals have failed God so as christains are lost, Bible is now a corrupt book with alot of contradictions, let's sit and watch, at the end of time, we'll know who God's with, whether the Jews that don't believe in Jesus or the christains that claim God has inherited a son.
you're delusional. I was in Europe. The reign of Islam has come to an end.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Air Strikes Kill 42 Palestinians, Rockets Fired From Gaza by patriotic007: 10:03am On May 18, 2021
Merkava tank exclusive to isreali army developed and manufactured by Isreal alone

1 Like

Re: Israel Air Strikes Kill 42 Palestinians, Rockets Fired From Gaza by KunleyY19(m): 10:04am On May 18, 2021
Kailalomo:
How many Boko haram u don condemn or arrest wey dey kill children and women here for 9ja?

So I am in position to arrest BH abi Or you expect me to support BH when I have families in war torn Borno state. Baba no be everything be sentiment.

1 Like

Re: Israel Air Strikes Kill 42 Palestinians, Rockets Fired From Gaza by zealguy40: 10:05am On May 18, 2021
Muslim world doesn't have sense. Isreal Government isn't at war with the Palestinians government. Hamas seized some parts of the country and they are international terrisot organization. So you want the world to help a terrisot group??

3 Likes

Re: Israel Air Strikes Kill 42 Palestinians, Rockets Fired From Gaza by samwheel(m): 10:06am On May 18, 2021
Rabson44:

You shall know the truth when death comes to you i.e the angel of death, but it would be late by then.....God is one, God doesn't have a son, christainity is a joke �

Says an head slamming terrorist.
Y is it dat any terror attack always come from Islam. Killing people in d name of Allah. Bunch of terrorists worshipping moon god.

3 Likes

Re: Israel Air Strikes Kill 42 Palestinians, Rockets Fired From Gaza by Nonexisting: 10:08am On May 18, 2021
12345DKO:

Whether they believe or not, it does not matter. What matters is that I believe and God will surely honour the faith I have in the name of Jesus.
Besides, I'm pretty sure that we would have at least one person in Israel and Palestine who believe in the name of Jesus. Have a great day Sir
The have a great day is the only thing I'm taking from your post and hey, thank you and have a great day too.
Re: Israel Air Strikes Kill 42 Palestinians, Rockets Fired From Gaza by justjify(m): 10:09am On May 18, 2021
Mysticwebb:
This Hamas, doesn't he consider the death he has brought upon Palestinians? Why take actions that will result to multiple death to your people?
You have so far killed 10 Israelis, they have replied you with 195 death and still counting.
This is how they are both fighting the war

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Air Strikes Kill 42 Palestinians, Rockets Fired From Gaza by DEADALIVE: 10:09am On May 18, 2021
KunleyY19:

Oga whose fault....why will their parents remain in a war affected zone...mind you there are always signal warning message to evacuate the place before destruction....so if a child chooses to remain there and say there is nothing anybody can do...then dealth is inevitable in such situation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Air Strikes Kill 42 Palestinians, Rockets Fired From Gaza by Theboss100(m): 10:09am On May 18, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
whats ya point guvna ?
What I am talking about is that Christ was born in Judae, the present day Israel.

Another question is how come the Bible which been in existence since the advent of Christianity centuries ago talked about Israel. About the Jews even in the time of Jesus and not Palestine.

Palestine occupied what was so to be Israel and the rightful owner came to take it back.
Re: Israel Air Strikes Kill 42 Palestinians, Rockets Fired From Gaza by BanevsJoker(m): 10:11am On May 18, 2021
Twelfthman:
That is why Israel always warn civilians to evacuate buildings before an attack. ... Just hours ago an isrealis airstrike on Gaza was suspended due to the fact that children were playing on ground. The cowards are using civilians as shield....
When Iran is secretly supporting Hamas miscreants with weapons and sent over 2000 rocket into Israeli's airspace the media and deluded zombies won't see that.
Na their way. Cowards. Unfortunately mainstream media continue to twist the narrative.

1 Like

Re: Israel Air Strikes Kill 42 Palestinians, Rockets Fired From Gaza by NOHOLDSBAR: 10:11am On May 18, 2021
Terrorist state of Israel. Pay back is coming sooner or later. Hitler was a kind man, should have finished the job when he had the opportunity. Racist bast@rds.
Re: Israel Air Strikes Kill 42 Palestinians, Rockets Fired From Gaza by sweetkev(m): 10:12am On May 18, 2021
Dmeji4444:
Death to Israel and all its supporters
Death to you muslim terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Air Strikes Kill 42 Palestinians, Rockets Fired From Gaza by KunleyY19(m): 10:13am On May 18, 2021
baralatie:

I no follow you argue Bushman talk.
If Hamas launch rocket from where children dey play to come kill children for where dem they play for Israel no problem .rocket go come meet hamas them where dem they hide to launch rocket.
You understand am now

When USA wanted to capture Osame Bin Laden did they drop airstrike on his compound Infact when they wanted to kill Osama children where playing all around in his compound. Even US army even evacuated the women and children out of the compound after destroying their helicopter. That's where Military Intelligence comes to play. There are ways Israel can actually go about it if truly they have a superior Military. Na just common sense. Israel doesn't give a Bleep if children dies that's why they can grind them in order to go for their target. Or you want to tell me it will be difficult for a whole army to disarm children even if they are armed The truth of the matter is Israel doesn't care about the children that's all.

1 Like

Re: Israel Air Strikes Kill 42 Palestinians, Rockets Fired From Gaza by Masterkernel1: 10:13am On May 18, 2021
JooEeL:
So-called pentecostal Nigerian dundee christians. Hope you see Israel fighting wars to preserve her race?

If you go to any church and your pastor says 'Let's pray for Nigeria, may we not go to war'... while Fulanis are slicing the ears of your forefathers in your village and stabbing the hearts of your farmers, raping their daughters, grabbing lands, sending them to IDPs in Ogun state... and razing their houses.

May that same God punish you and that your pastor. May your generation and that of your pastor be cursed forever!

Take your frustration and vile to your family, your deep misery is irredeemable.

People's personal option that doesn't hurt anyone, is what you're raining down thunder and brine stones.
Re: Israel Air Strikes Kill 42 Palestinians, Rockets Fired From Gaza by Proffwhyhurry12(m): 10:16am On May 18, 2021
Hypocrites everywhere..... Where is humanity!
Re: Israel Air Strikes Kill 42 Palestinians, Rockets Fired From Gaza by hotwax: 10:18am On May 18, 2021
NOHOLDSBAR:
Terrorist state of Israel. Pay back is coming sooner or later. Hitler was a kind man, should have finished the job when he had the opportunity. Racist bast@rds.

Hitler, nebucadnezar, persia, rome all did.

The message is clear from God.

Israel will always exist. Havent you seen it for the past 2000years, they keep coming back.

Someone is assembling and dissembling them.

No nation on earth has that history...can't you muslim know it...your quran gave you hints about them...but you just dont read.

I believe muslims can defeat Israel, they will still come back in the next 200 years...

God is preserving that seed of Jacob. This is not about christianity. God does not recognize any religion. This is about his convenant in the torah and bible.

God's convenant has never changed..thats why he is God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'Air Conditioned' Coffin For Romania's Gypsy King / Bato Basanov Killed By Ukrainian Forces / Americans Chant "Bleep You Biden" As President's Approval Rating Drops (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.