Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfParis Protest In France (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfParis Protest In France (Pictures) (54280 Views)

Reno Omokri Leads Nigerians In UK To Chase Tinubu Out Of Chatham House (Video) / Reno Omokri Leads 'Harass Buhari Out Of New York' Protest (Pictures, Video) / Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfParis Protest In France (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 18, 2021
A dog with no brains would do better as Nigerian president...at least, no one would forge its signature, and no money will be wasted flying it all over the world in private jets
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfParis Protest In France (Pictures) by ednut1(m): 12:43pm On May 18, 2021
Reno wey mumu.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfParis Protest In France (Pictures) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:43pm On May 18, 2021
Chai BMC go swear for Reno...

I like his consistency...man is not backing down

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfParis Protest In France (Pictures) by Davefed(m): 12:43pm On May 18, 2021
helinues:
That's how jobless one can be.

And what effect would the kangaroo protest make?
In the international affairs it's a disgrace to Buhari for her citizens to drag him in another State.. It is an eyesore to Nigeria prestige and image in the comity of nations.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfParis Protest In France (Pictures) by Centrepage(m): 12:43pm On May 18, 2021
Could you imagine Buhari is requesting for another 2.5 trillion naira loan again and Nigeria is keeping mute as nobody cares what's really wrong with us in this country.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfParis Protest In France (Pictures) by helinues: 12:44pm On May 18, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate APC

I hate Nigeria

I hate pastors

I hate imams

I hate heliniues

I hate buhari...

Pls don't ask me why sad

In Nas's voice, if you wanna hate, be my guest

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfParis Protest In France (Pictures) by Theboss100(m): 12:45pm On May 18, 2021
helinues:

Ah bla bla bla

Next
The language of a ZONE B

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfParis Protest In France (Pictures) by helinues: 12:45pm On May 18, 2021
Davefed:

In the international affairs it's a disgrace to Buhari for her citizens to drag him in another State.. It is an eyesore to Nigeria prestige and image in the comity of nations.

Would they even get closer to where Buhari is?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfParis Protest In France (Pictures) by calaharry: 12:45pm On May 18, 2021
WHO FINANCING THISS OMOKRI TRIPPING THE WORLD EVERYWHERE TRAILING BUHARI
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfParis Protest In France (Pictures) by ablejesus26(m): 12:46pm On May 18, 2021
Chai buhari has suffered in this Reno's hand oo��.
He will not be forgetting this tormentor in a hurry.��

Bubu right now��

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfParis Protest In France (Pictures) by Angeltjazz2017(m): 12:46pm On May 18, 2021
Kingk47:

I know you have a job, I know your jobs pays you a paltry salary of 30k.
I know your Job is to defend evil, nepotism, stupidity,failure, tribalism, wickedness, the Dullard from Kastina. These are just a few of your job description. My questions are :
1. Do you have a conscience
2. How do you sleep at night and
3. Are you Satan or the Devils incarnate.

He has everything you said above but he is not exposed enough . There is no one in this country that can tell me he or she is happy with the present situation but when you see people make comments just see them as SLAVE,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfParis Protest In France (Pictures) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 12:46pm On May 18, 2021
SmartPolician:
Reno should just rest because he's done his bit. You cannot save a people who are not willing to save themselves. I strongly believe that a leader worse than Buhari will replace him in 2023.

I have the same feeling but I hate to dwell on such thought.

The new leader after 2023 will assume that if buhari could torment us (Nigerians) and do away with it, then there's nothing to stop him.

The way Buratai and his colleagues are vindicated still surprised me...

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfParis Protest In France (Pictures) by Curious345: 12:48pm On May 18, 2021
You.
orisa37:
Very good. BUHARI should be harassed out of Europe, East and West and out of America. In NIGERIA from the 15th of this month,

No Banking in Operation

Electricity Companies are not operating

Fuel Stations are not open

It's FRUSTRATIONS EVERYWHERE.

Omkiri for 2023
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfParis Protest In France (Pictures) by Timfreds(m): 12:49pm On May 18, 2021
Reno my Man, carry go.
We are with you.
#HarrassBubuOutOfParis
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfParis Protest In France (Pictures) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 12:49pm On May 18, 2021
WorldRichest:

Stop what you are smoking. There no human, plant or animal on Earth or in Hell that is worse than the lifeless terrorist. Even boys and girls who sell La Casera and Gala inside Lagos holdups have been making profits while the lifeless terrorist has been running Nigeria into human and economical losses.

I'm sure you don't know the difference between purple and navy blue

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfParis Protest In France (Pictures) by Curious345: 12:49pm On May 18, 2021
Are you fertile ? Can you sell sperm
stevenosa:

Good day anyone reading this. This is Stephen Akpan Nosa Osagie, a member of Nairaland Family. Please all, I need help. I am broke after paying my house rent and my children school fees. Your 100, 200, 500, or even 1k donation will go a long way to change things for me in the next few minutes or hour. Please assist me, via my account: [b]GTB 0254155003. [/b]Thanks. I am real and not fake. 08131226146.
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfParis Protest In France (Pictures) by chrizzyace: 12:49pm On May 18, 2021
SmartPolician:
Reno should just rest because he's done his bit. You cannot save a people who are not willing to save themselves. I strongly believe that a leader worse than Buhari will replace him in 2023.

Lol
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfParis Protest In France (Pictures) by JohnBullMySon: 12:50pm On May 18, 2021
Aufbauh:

I equally have such premonition.
One of the biggest problems we have in Nigeria is the disposition of the masses and our leaders are chosen amongst us. So how do we give what we don't have?

That's why we have to strive for a working or workable system instead of looking out for "elusive Mr right" to govern us.
You are a rare wise man

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfParis Protest In France (Pictures) by Davefed(m): 12:50pm On May 18, 2021
helinues:

Would they even get closer to where Buhari is?
... As far the world are seeing it, get close to Buhari doesn't matter... Just imagine what French and other nations will be thinking about Buhari now.. The protests over there has stained his image and Prestige..
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfParis Protest In France (Pictures) by Angeltjazz2017(m): 12:50pm On May 18, 2021
Badabada:
Everybody body for 9ja jst dey do e own.

We go reach promise land like dis so?.

Waiting you don do to make a little change or are you telling me you are happy with the present situation of Nigeria ��.

You don’t need to condemn his acts,we all know Nigeria has been bad before buhari but it has never gone wash like this .

Either you before you die,you shall reap from your false defense or your coming back spirit night suffer it. Good for good and bad for bad.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfParis Protest In France (Pictures) by helinues: 12:51pm On May 18, 2021
Davefed:
... As far the world are seeing it, get close to Buhari doesn't matter... Just imagine what French and other nations will be thinking about Buhari now.. The protests over there has stained his image and Prestige..

And what would the world do about it? Remove him?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfParis Protest In France (Pictures) by ofiko123(m): 12:52pm On May 18, 2021
Badabada:
Everybody body for 9ja jst dey do e own.

We go reach promise land like dis so?.

The only promise Land that exists is in the Bible...Nowhere else..
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfParis Protest In France (Pictures) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 12:52pm On May 18, 2021
helinues:

And this one would be counting himself amongst the educated Nigerians..

Eish

Pray we don't run into each other any time, any day, any where!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfParis Protest In France (Pictures) by macrodata(m): 12:53pm On May 18, 2021
helinues:

Comot smart from your moniker
So you believe that Buhari is the worst in all generations to come.

Fowl nyash dey open small small.
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfParis Protest In France (Pictures) by helinues: 12:53pm On May 18, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:

Pray we don't run into each other any time, any day, any where!

Wetin concern Agbero with flying a plane?

grin
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfParis Protest In France (Pictures) by Davefed(m): 12:57pm On May 18, 2021
helinues:

And what would the world do about it? Remove him?
it will dwindle his prestige and respect in world affairs... States takes their prestige serious than anything that what give you power.... Just imagine Ghana and other African states treating Nigerians as nothing and it's see finish caused it?
If the prestige was there Ghana won't even dare to demolished Nigeria embassy residence last year.
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfParis Protest In France (Pictures) by helinues: 12:58pm On May 18, 2021
Davefed:
it will dwindle his prestige and respect in world affairs... States takes their prestige serious than anything that what give you power.... Just imagine Ghana and other African states treating Nigerians as nothing and it's see finish caused it?
If the prestige was there Ghana won't even dare to demolished Nigeria embassy residence last year.

Just like the way UK protest did right?

He shouldn't have been in Paris for the Africa summit now
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfParis Protest In France (Pictures) by timberprides: 1:01pm On May 18, 2021
SmartPolician:
u don't know for sure...u're jst 1depressed and unrealistic scared follow.

U as a human#toddler

Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfParis Protest In France (Pictures) by Davefed(m): 1:04pm On May 18, 2021
helinues:

Just like the way UK protest did right?

He shouldn't have been in Paris for the Africa summit now
Buhari is the President of Nigeria and he pilot the foreign relations of Nigeria... My point is that he's losing his Prestige in the comity of leaders.. The leaders of the world see a leader through the lens of the opinion of her citizens

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfParis Protest In France (Pictures) by risos(m): 1:04pm On May 18, 2021
SmartPolician:

Give one chilled bottle kunu and a plate spiced crispy kulikuli for this forecast.
Nigeria will long for Buhari when they see the next president in action.
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfParis Protest In France (Pictures) by babayinka77(m): 1:05pm On May 18, 2021
WazobiaNEWS:
Reno Omokri Call For Harass Buhari Out Of Paris, Protest To Start Today, with the hag tag #HarassBuhariOutOfParis peaceful protest. also, call on Nigerians in France to endeavor to join the protest. In his word. President Buhari should be harassed out from Paris to return to Nigeria and fix the chaotic state he has left the Africa Giant.

Reno Omokri wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1394318539922751491

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1394578629116534789

http://saharareporters.com/2021/05/18/nigerians-south-america-europe-storm-paris-harassbuharioutofparis-protest

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1394610825772642311

Reno is just wasting his time. Nigeria voted for a president and only the senate and house of assembly can impeach him. Reno himseld can contest come 2013 if he likes instead of disgracing himself up and down.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye Tweets From Hospital Intensive Care Unit - Nigerians React / Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life / Selfie Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In The North East Region

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.