Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

I Need Savings Advice - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need Savings Advice (436 Views)

FG's Savings Bond September Offer Closes 7th September / Savings Vs. Investments: Which Is Better? Any Difference? - Topwritersden / Why Dump All Your Savings In Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Savings Advice by lekzytaker(m): 9:24am On May 18, 2021
I have my money in a Nigerian account.and with the way the naira is falling it's not helping matters. Is there a way I can convert my money to dollars and keep in an account...so that anytime I need it in the future if the dollar rises my money rises too?...
Note:I am not interested in trading crypto .. just seeking a savings advice
Re: I Need Savings Advice by kenniefawole(m): 9:26am On May 18, 2021
lekzytaker:
I have my money in a Nigerian account.and with the way the naira is falling it's not helping matters. Is there a way I can convert my money to dollars and keep in an account...so that anytime I need it in the future if the dollar rises my money rises too...

How about you invest in dollars ? Have you ever consider blogging ?

1 Like

Re: I Need Savings Advice by 9icemike: 9:35am On May 18, 2021
PiggyVest is the best option for they help you save your money in dollars with a good invest rate. The are online banking which safe lock ur saves so u will not be tempted... and also earn a good interest rate

I promise u will thank me later...
Follow the link below

I use PiggyVest to save & invest securely. Sign up with my link and get ₦1,000.00 to start your own savings journey - https://www.piggyvest.com/?newref=1&ref=958ac8d1fa0521
Re: I Need Savings Advice by SavageResponse(m): 10:33am On May 18, 2021
lekzytaker:
I have my money in a Nigerian account.and with the way the naira is falling it's not helping matters. Is there a way I can convert my money to dollars and keep in an account...so that anytime I need it in the future if the dollar rises my money rises too?...

Your best bet is to open a US$ domiciliary account with a strong and healthy bank.

Although the procedure is generally the same for a banks I will recommend you do so with GTBank, Zenith, UBA or First Bank... MAKE SURE YOU USE A PROPER DEPOSIT MONEY BANK THAT IS REGULATED BY THE CENTRAL BANK . (Other banks you may consider are Fidelity, Access, StanbicIBTC, Union Bank, CitiBank, Standard Chartered, Polaris Bank, Keystone Bank, Wema Bank, Unity Bank)

Do not put your life savings in any of those finetechs that are not directly supervised by the CBN no matter how fantastic their website looks!.

The only issue you might have is with getting people who have current accounts to act as your references but you will eventually get if you look hard enough.

After you have opened the domiciliary account you withdraw the money in batches then use it to buy US$ and pay it into your domiciary account.

When you go to buy US$ in the black market make sure you go to the shop of the mallam selling to you, on no account should you buy it from those selling by the road side even if they offer you a better rate.

1 Like

Re: I Need Savings Advice by Fratello(m): 3:51pm On May 18, 2021

(1) (Reply)

I Have Been Getting Paid By This Legitimate Platform - Palmvalley Finance / Free Buy Sell Forex Signals 70 To 90% Accuracy / This Nigerian App Can Make You Over #10,000 Naira Weakly For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.