Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Sat Guru Maharaji Supports Sunday Igboho, Oduduwa Nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sat Guru Maharaji Supports Sunday Igboho, Oduduwa Nation (22692 Views)

Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's / Sunday Igboho Visits Guru Maharaji (Video) / Operation Paramole: Oduduwa Nation Security Force Launched In Ogun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sat Guru Maharaji Supports Sunday Igboho, Oduduwa Nation by Amotolongbo(f): 11:19am On May 18, 2021
Spiritual leader and founder of One Love Family, Sat Guru Maharaji says he is solidly behind the agitation of the Oduduwa nation as championed by a freedom fighter, Chief Sunday Adeyemo, popularly known as Sunday Igboho

This was revealed when Sunday Igboho paid a courtesy visit to the Maharaji religious village situated in Ibadan, the Oyo State capital on Monday.

In a viral video, as reported by the BBC Yoruba, Igboho commended Maharaji for throwing his weight behind the agitation of the Oduduwa nation which has gained prominence recently.

Igboho also urged Maharaji to publicly declare his support for the emancipation of the sovereign Yoruba nation, adding that Yoruba youths need his encouragement.

Reacting, Maharaji said all gods and oracles in Yorubaland stand with Igboho on his position on self-determination of Yoruba nation.

“All Sunday Igboho’s services and activities are geared towards preventing the fall and annihilation of the Yoruba race, and I’m certain that all gods in the land are with him.

“And he’s doing what is necessary to achieve this, so that there won’t be trouble, because I can tell you that the Yoruba political leaders are incapacitated by this agitation.

“We are not angry with other tribes, but we can’t be here suffering hunger and other injustices meted out to us. We cannot say our fortune and comfort are in heaven, we have to liberate ourselves while we are still here on earth,” Maharaji said.

The religious leader appealed to people to give their support to Igboho.

Maharaji also called on South-West governors to have the interest of Oduduwa agitators in their agenda, stressing that they should not expose them to any danger.

“Give them operational vehicles to facilitate the agitation. This is how the United States, Japan and other developing countries support their human rights activists. When they see truthful people, they support them. Don’t be frightened. Oduduwa is here,” Maharaji added.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/05/18/dont-be-afraid-oduduwa-nation-here-spiritual-leader-sat-guru-maharaji-declares-support

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sat Guru Maharaji Supports Sunday Igboho, Oduduwa Nation by ygowon: 11:24am On May 18, 2021
grin cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sat Guru Maharaji Supports Sunday Igboho, Oduduwa Nation by Amotolongbo(f): 11:26am On May 18, 2021
Hope it isn’t that Sat Guru is afraid of losing his first son from what Igboho said in that video

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sat Guru Maharaji Supports Sunday Igboho, Oduduwa Nation by Yobabad: 11:28am On May 18, 2021
Good bless all those working for Oduduwa republic and at the same time punish those that oppose it

129 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Sat Guru Maharaji Supports Sunday Igboho, Oduduwa Nation by ygowon: 11:30am On May 18, 2021
Yobabad:
Good bless all those working for Oduduwa republic and at the same time punish those that oppose it
Amin

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sat Guru Maharaji Supports Sunday Igboho, Oduduwa Nation by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 11:48am On May 18, 2021
Like play, like play cool

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sat Guru Maharaji Supports Sunday Igboho, Oduduwa Nation by Akwamkpuruamu: 11:54am On May 18, 2021
Oduduwa Republic is a sure banker!
Biafra a sure banker!!
Bokoharam can be the Hamas of the North.

141 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Sat Guru Maharaji Supports Sunday Igboho, Oduduwa Nation by Amuochicha(f): 12:03pm On May 18, 2021
angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Sat Guru Maharaji Supports Sunday Igboho, Oduduwa Nation by Firstorderwizard(m): 12:06pm On May 18, 2021
The days are getting interesting

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sat Guru Maharaji Supports Sunday Igboho, Oduduwa Nation by Jessicaos(f): 1:04pm On May 18, 2021
Nice

1 Like

Re: Sat Guru Maharaji Supports Sunday Igboho, Oduduwa Nation by FalseProphet1(m): 1:04pm On May 18, 2021
The Yourba nation will gain her Independence before the end of this year. This I have seen.

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sat Guru Maharaji Supports Sunday Igboho, Oduduwa Nation by fb2021: 1:05pm On May 18, 2021
God bless all freedom fighters....Victory it will be...download foreign gospel dj mixtape on gospeldjmixtapes.com

8 Likes

Re: Sat Guru Maharaji Supports Sunday Igboho, Oduduwa Nation by b0rn2fuck(m): 1:05pm On May 18, 2021
This sound like a joke at the moment until intellectual people get involved

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sat Guru Maharaji Supports Sunday Igboho, Oduduwa Nation by ProfAmaben(m): 1:05pm On May 18, 2021
Heard so many stories of this man, I've never heard anything bad about him despite his mysterious demeanor.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sat Guru Maharaji Supports Sunday Igboho, Oduduwa Nation by iampeterben(m): 1:05pm On May 18, 2021
FalseProphet1:
sad
Egbon na your people be this...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sat Guru Maharaji Supports Sunday Igboho, Oduduwa Nation by obembet(f): 1:06pm On May 18, 2021
Only slave will support one Nigeria

70 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Sat Guru Maharaji Supports Sunday Igboho, Oduduwa Nation by Obyino: 1:06pm On May 18, 2021
What will be will be
Re: Sat Guru Maharaji Supports Sunday Igboho, Oduduwa Nation by LoudLord(m): 1:06pm On May 18, 2021
YORUBA Nation to the world

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sat Guru Maharaji Supports Sunday Igboho, Oduduwa Nation by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 18, 2021
Momentum

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sat Guru Maharaji Supports Sunday Igboho, Oduduwa Nation by tosine102: 1:06pm On May 18, 2021
We moveee

2 Likes

Re: Sat Guru Maharaji Supports Sunday Igboho, Oduduwa Nation by diplomat058(m): 1:07pm On May 18, 2021
That's good. Although I don't support the clustering of religious associations into these secessionistic struggles, we cannot also ignore the power of influence that these religious leaders possess, and the demographic advantage that could add to the agitations.

6 Likes

Re: Sat Guru Maharaji Supports Sunday Igboho, Oduduwa Nation by shiffynaani(m): 1:07pm On May 18, 2021
What did you expect when the two Southern superpowers have come together?

Go and tell them Southern Nigeria hemisphere has come to stay pending the time everybody goes to his father's house (biafra and odua) grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sat Guru Maharaji Supports Sunday Igboho, Oduduwa Nation by Whois(m): 1:07pm On May 18, 2021
Well-done sir

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sat Guru Maharaji Supports Sunday Igboho, Oduduwa Nation by Tectono: 1:08pm On May 18, 2021
Some Igbo traders have been asking me where the temple of Sat Guru Maharaji is. Check out my signature if you want to go into export business.
Re: Sat Guru Maharaji Supports Sunday Igboho, Oduduwa Nation by MadeINchenzen2: 1:09pm On May 18, 2021
Oduduwa and biafra is a monumental waste of precious time and useful energy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sat Guru Maharaji Supports Sunday Igboho, Oduduwa Nation by SKYHIGHfx: 1:11pm On May 18, 2021
stevenosa:

Good day anyone reading this. This is Stephen Akpan Nosa Osagie, a member of Nairaland Family. Please all, I need help. I am broke after paying my house rent and my children school fees. Your 100, 200, 500, or even 1k donation will go a long way to change things for me in the next few minutes or hour. Please assist me, via my account: GTB 0254155003. . Thanks. I am real and not fake. 08131226146.

You funny

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Fainted Severally In Kenyan Custody, Smeared With Faeces / Buhari Arrives Dakar, Senegal Ahead Of Presidential Inauguration Ceremony / Electoral ACT 2022: What Are The Fates Of Govt Appointees Who Are Yet To Resign?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.