Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,533 members, 7,770,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:13 AM

Igbo’s Are The Most Smartest & Business Oriented Tribe In Nigeria (see This) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo’s Are The Most Smartest & Business Oriented Tribe In Nigeria (see This) (693 Views)

Ukwuani And Igbo Are They Really The Same. / The main reasons Yoruba not enlisted as a tribe in Edo state / Beauty And The Neck! Meet The ‘giraffe’ Women Of Padaung Tribe In Burma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo’s Are The Most Smartest & Business Oriented Tribe In Nigeria (see This) by Playloaded: 12:00pm On May 18, 2021
No hate on other tribes but truth be told, Igbo’s are the most business oriented tribe in Nigeria.

Over the years, other tribes have always said “Igbo people too like money” as if they don’t like it. Just pure beef nothing more.

I’m a Yoruba man but that does not stop me from saying the truth. Igbo’s are blessed.

Now, let me show you something and you all will agree with me that truly they know how to handle business and they are exceptionally smart generally.

I saw this on Social media and I feel I should bring it here on Playloaded.

See below:-

You saw that abi?

That’s how smart and intelligent the Igbo’s are. I can go on and on to show you or tell you more stories and you all will agree with me that this tribe is badder than any tribe.

Now, we have a question for you all and we want you all to be sincere in your response.

Which Tribe In Nigeria Do You Think Is Smarter Than The Igbo’s When It Comes To Business?

https://playloaded.com.ng/igbos-are-the-most-smartest-intelligent-business-oriented-tribe-in-nigeria-see-this/
Re: Igbo’s Are The Most Smartest & Business Oriented Tribe In Nigeria (see This) by moriss33(m): 12:01pm On May 18, 2021
Just watch how some haters from other tribes will rush to spew their bile & hatred on the post
Re: Igbo’s Are The Most Smartest & Business Oriented Tribe In Nigeria (see This) by temitope27(m): 1:19pm On May 18, 2021
Rubbish
Re: Igbo’s Are The Most Smartest & Business Oriented Tribe In Nigeria (see This) by calaharry: 1:24pm On May 18, 2021
THEY ARE MOST FOOOLISH! THEY ARE BUSY DEVELOPING OTHER PPL LANDS WHILE THEY DESTROY THERES SINCE 1966 undecided
Re: Igbo’s Are The Most Smartest & Business Oriented Tribe In Nigeria (see This) by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 19, 2021
I agree with this. Most ibos are smart, and I respect them. I have more friends from southeast than from anywhere other region. However, there is a big challenge killing the region for decades - self pride. If this region can remove "bullying-gene", they are unstoppable. The Okafors and Okekes need to humble themselves. grin
Re: Igbo’s Are The Most Smartest & Business Oriented Tribe In Nigeria (see This) by chimezieeze98: 7:04pm On May 19, 2021

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mbaise Traditional Marriage List / Man Breaks Into Soun's Palace Claims Throne In Ogbomosho / Read The Story Of Abdul-samed, The Modern Day Goliath Found In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.